• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

2021 the 100th birthday of Northern Ireland.

McSlaggart

I was referring to the Catholics of NI fairing infinitely better to the Protestants of the south.

NI has struggled due to allowing a minority of the population to hold back the Coubtry as a whole.
Nowhere near half of the population vote for parties who want an end to the state. SF and the SDLP get 30 odd % of the vote of 50 odd % of the population.

We have a flag which you will have seen all over the TV in the last week as our sports stars continue their Worldwide success. You'll find that Sterling is our currency and it is accepted all over the World.

There is a government in Westminster,which is more than adequate.
?? In what way did the Nationalist population hold back the state of Northern Ireland?

death or glory

?? In what way did the Nationalist population hold back the state of Northern Ireland?
Well you know you can only go at the speed of the slowest in the team, and surely you know them rebs are defo pretty slow.

Mickeymac

Where did I say "nationalist"?

I was of course referring to the mindless vermin who blew the place to bits and killed all before them.

Do you include the vermin in the UVF who were blowing up places and murdering Catholics 4 years BEFORE the Provies were heard of?

Newrybhoy

Do you include the vermin in the UVF who were blowing up places and murdering Catholics 4 years BEFORE the Provies were heard of?
Oh they were vermin too, however they didn't blow up commercial premises in the same way as the Provos. And they didn't kidnap foreign industrialists.

Mickeymac

Oh they were vermin too, however they didn't blow up commercial premises in the same way as the Provos. And they didn't kidnap foreign industrialists.

Ahhhhhhh, you just can't resist the ol whataboutery can you, even though the unionist paramilitaries were engaging in such stuff 4 years BEFORE you even heard the Provie word.......you really are a hypocritical joke of a poster pal....really👍

Have told you and your ilk before, go read up, learn, then log in again.....got it now?

bang bang

Of course it is simplistic.

The Irish invaded Great Britain consistently for centuries. Just because ultimately you got invaded yourselves is the way the cookie crumbled in them times.

No one forced the Irish to flock to England and Scotland,they CHOSE to go there.

You've got to get out of the mindset of thinking you are owed something by the UK.

Ireland loves the EU and why wouldn't they. They have been lavishly treated since joining,take everything that's going without having to give anything back and getting patted on the head for doing so.
The UK experience has been entirely different, with having had to pay for the largesse given to others.

Learn to live with it.
Ireland is a net contributor to the EU you brainless phuckwit. I'd say a lot of Scots aren't looking forward to the arrival of a load you backward loyalists sectarian bigots to their shores. How's the packing going 🤣😘

bang bang

people who will attend the 100th birthday ceremony (if there is one)

Leo Varadkar (if he's still Taoiseach)
Phil Coulter
Gerry Adams pedo enabler
Bertie Ahern
Mary Lou McDonald
James Nesbitt
Mary McAleese
John Hume
Brian Kennedy
Patrick Kielty
Neil Hannon
Tony Blair war criminal
Brian Friel
Liam Neeson racist
Enda Kenny
Aah Butcher boy, still a dumb shoneen racist I see.

bang bang

It was a pretty major date for you nationalists too.

You started your decades-long pouting.

Then: "we want nothing to do with this 6 county entity"

Now: "we were excluded from everything"

The truth is that you excluded yourselves.

You are included in the fun now though - but of course you will probably boycott it all, as usual.

Happy Birthday.
The false statelet is just that, a false statelet. It was founded on terrorism and sectarianism and the sooner the better the stinking undemocratic entity comes to it's end.

death or glory

LISTOWEL MAN

With the recent upsurge in the green vote, will it be an environmentally friendly bonfire?
Ms McHugh is now seen as a rising star in the Green Party.

Asked if she'd like to run for the Dáil she said: "Ah stop. I can’t think about that right now."

She said: "The Greens have done very well. And what that will do is it will definitely mean that the bigger parties will take climate action seriously. They know that it’s not a fad and it’s not going away."

bang bang

Ms McHugh is now seen as a rising star in the Green Party.

Asked if she'd like to run for the Dáil she said: "Ah stop. I can’t think about that right now."

She said: "The Greens have done very well. And what that will do is it will definitely mean that the bigger parties will take climate action seriously. They know that it’s not a fad and it’s not going away."

A lot of people who voted green would balk quickly enough if their policies were ever to be implemented causing the resultant increase in taxes. I am in favour of the more sensible green policies myself, but that's subjective I suppose.

Newrybhoy

Ireland is a net contributor to the EU you brainless phuckwit. I'd say a lot of Scots aren't looking forward to the arrival of a load you backward loyalists sectarian bigots to their shores. How's the packing going 🤣😘
They've been a Nett contributor for a couple of years , out of 50 odd.

Their nett contribution wouldn't pay Barniers wages.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies