23% of Irish Times readers would vote for Trump.

ruserious

And who do the other 77 people support?

nakatomi

Shock at this , the media have been telling them for ages how to vote.

flavirostris

Ha ha.. what about 'muh progress'.. who are all these white nationalist, racist Irish Times readers? Where do they live... can we build a wall to keep them out.

LadyLou

Well, the Trumptonians on P.ie must all be readers of the Irish Times.

I did wonder how they amused themselves when not on P.ie.

Henry94.

Isn't it just 23% of those who bothered to do the poll rather than 23% of IT readers. As a piece of information that is entirely worthless.

'orebel

Watcher2

Fintan O'Toole has taken to his bed.

"Almost one in four 'Irish Times' readers would vote Donald Trump"

Almost one in four 'Irish Times' readers would vote Donald Trump

Fintan wants a purge.

My doctor says he can arrange it.
Heard this on the radio this morning. I didn't realize the geographic spread of the survey. I don't read the Irish papers anymore except for some articles that are highlighted to me from various sources but when I think of Irish Times readers, its Irish resident people that come to mind, not sure why. But after reading the article I'm not surprised of the outcome, in fact, I'm surprised its so low. Clinton is a very divisive character and I suspect there is an element of "not Clinton" in the poll results.

flavirostris

Fintan probably assumes that everyone shares his right-on 'muh progress' views and is thus horrified to see that anyone might be supporting Trump. His safe space has been shattered by this awful revelation.

Maybe he should look at why Trump's message on muslims and immigration is resonating with people. Maybe he thinks muslims are all right-on progressives like himself.

Fractional Reserve

Fintan probably assumes that everyone shares his right-on 'muh progress' views and is thus horrified to see that anyone might be supporting Trump. His safe space has been shattered by this awful revelation.

Maybe he should look at why Trump's message on muslims and immigration is resonating with people. Maybe he thinks muslims are all right-on progressives like himself.
Penis o toole should be taken with a grain of salt , hes a leftie waffler an expert on everything yet fook all.

Watcher2

Trump does represent the protest vote. Clinton represents same old politics which stinks. People see behind the facades and the political masks now with so much information readily available on the internet. People are far better clued in now. Politicians have burnt much of the goodwill people were prepared extend to them. Trump is saying all the right things to that every increasing grouping which is quite large now. People want "politics FOR the people" which is what they were promised in a different Presidential election many years ago. Whether the utterer of those words mean it, the people have expected it. They realize the last few presidents never had any intention of delivering on that promise and they believe Trump will deliver it for them.

It is very dangerous and Clinton bears some of that responsibility because she has not been able to get the voters beyond Trumps delivery. It wont just be her that suffers as a result.

jmcc

So how many of those Irish voters would would be Oirish Toimes readers and thus somewhat intellectually challenged?

sic transit

So how many of those Irish voters would would be Oirish Toimes readers and thus somewhat intellectually challenged?
Given the standards of the rest of the so-called press their IQ of 60 would put them at the top of the food chain. Not a surprise really on Trump. He appeals to pure breds, and the "what I know is wrong with this country" brigade.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Given that the arrogant fawning himbo Simon Carswell is supplying their US news , I can se why they'd trust Donald over Simple Simon

This is why we've to stop promoting such incompetents to positions of leadership /influence....Simon should never have risen above receptionist at the Irish Times

cyp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies