3 Chucky's La Day Keep's The Brits Away

McSlaggart

I assume she wasn't out marching with the IRA in Strabane.
Now come on how would you know? The bold Areline is a lover of parades and is happy to go along no matter what sort of people are in attendance.

Newrybhoy

Now come on how would you know? The bold Areline is a lover of parades and is happy to go along no matter what sort of people are in attendance.
I think she prefers well dressed people marching in step rather than ragamuffins ambling like a herd of cows.

death or glory

Did the bold Tyrone GaaRa team get a stuffing in the auld slapball yesterday.
Aah so sad.

Mickeymac

Sinn FΓ©in's strategy towards a united Ireland is as disastrous as it has ever been. What Alliance-leaning Unionist will be enticed by this type of behaviour? The SDLP "agreed Ireland" is the only game in town, and has been since the 1980s.

Political parties in the six counties have their own particular strategy about Ireland's future, fortunately SF have the biggest mandate from the electors there which enables them to put forward their strategy with the backing of the majority of people there.

Glaucon

Political parties in the six counties have their own particular strategy about Ireland's future, fortunately SF have the biggest mandate from the electors there which enables them to put forward their strategy with the backing of the majority of people there.
There's no majority for Sinn FΓ©in in the Six Counties Mickey. That Florida sun has fried what little is left of your brain.

Mickeymac

There's no majority for Sinn FΓ©in in the Six Counties Mickey. That Florida sun has fried what little is left of your brain.

Insults do not make your false claim any more truthful pal.

SF missed out by some 1100 FP votes of being declared the biggest party in the false statelet pal and they are by far the indisputable voice of Irish Nationalism in that same statelet............read up pal.πŸ˜‚ and/or WTFU.

Newrybhoy

SF missed out by some 1100 FP votes of being declared the biggest party in the false statelet pal and they are by far the indisputable voice of Irish Nationalism in that same statelet............read up pal.πŸ˜‚ and/or WTFU.
Even if they were the largest party they wouldn't be anywhere near speaking for the majority of people in NI you thick plastic.

devonish

22% of first preference votes in the last election, hardly a ringing endorsement.

Mickeymac

22% of first preference votes in the last election, hardly a ringing endorsement.

I have not asked for endorsement pal, merely stating facts to another poster who furnished false information in his posting.....got it?

Mickeymac

Even if they were the largest party they wouldn't be anywhere near speaking for the majority of people in NI you thick plastic.

The DUP are the only party I and everyone else knows who claimed to speak for the people of NI which is grossly untrue.

SF have never claimed such nonsense and lies and as I pointed out to glucose in an earlier post, they came within 1100 votes to gain top party spot in the false statelet.

Will never understand why you or your ilk can not accept facts which are easily checked.

Glaucon

SF missed out by some 1100 FP votes of being declared the biggest party in the false statelet pal and they are by far the indisputable voice of Iri
Mickey, you are stupid but do you seriously expect me to believe that you don't know what "majority" means? Were you schooled in a Miami ghetto where they only spoke Spanglish?

Mickeymac

Mickey, you are stupid but do you seriously expect me to believe that you don't know what "majority" means? Were you schooled in a Miami ghetto where they only spoke Spanglish?

It's you are the stupid one, everyone, including onionists will admit that the majority of Nationalists votail SF........are you seriously telling me you don't get that?

devonish

I have not asked for endorsement pal, merely stating facts to another poster who furnished false information in his posting.....got it?
Your quote -

1) "Biggest mandate" - eh no
2) "Backing of the majority of people there" eh no, as I stated, 22% in last election.

Don't talk such bull5hit and you won't be pulled up quite so often.

Mickeymac

Your quote -

1) "Biggest mandate" - eh no
2) "Backing of the majority of people there" eh no, as I stated, 22% in last election.

Don't talk such bull5hit and you won't be pulled up quite so often.

The message in bold was taken from a conversation with another poster who was very well aware what I was talking about, when you butt in to conversations in future ensure you get your facts correct and not out of context.

Political parties in the six counties have their own particular strategy, SF are the 2nd largest party there by 1100 votes and they command the vast majority of Nationalist support...…..maybe the above simplifies it for you.

In no way was I inferring that SF have majority support of the electorate in the sick counties, but, I suspect you already knew that and were pathetically attempting to derail and deflect.

devonish

The message in bold was taken from a conversation with another poster who was very well aware what I was talking about, when you butt in to conversations in future ensure you get your facts correct and not out of context.

Political parties in the six counties have their own particular strategy, SF are the 2nd largest party there by 1100 votes and they command the vast majority of Nationalist support...…..maybe the above simplifies it for you.

In no way was I inferring that SF have majority support of the electorate in the sick counties, but, I suspect you already knew that and were pathetically attempting to derail and deflect.
Well, you need a lesson in writing English, I pasted the whole of the relevant content from your post. SF has about 2/3rds of nationalist vote, whether you could consider that as the "vast majority" is open to interpretation of the term "vast majority".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies