3 Chucky's La Day Keep's The Brits Away

Mickeymac

Well, you need a lesson in writing English, I pasted the whole of the relevant content from your post. SF has about 2/3rds of nationalist vote, whether you could consider that as the "vast majority" is open to interpretation of the term "vast majority".

Disingenuous of you to say so, you edited the whole conversation and posted a bit where you thought you had somehow got me in a mistake, far from the truth pal, you were, as I said previous, derailing and deflecting, a tactic favoured here by our usual suspects.

between the bridges

The mother of a teenage girl killed in the Shankill bomb has branded pro-IRA chants during a west Belfast festival "hurtful" and called on organisers to take responsibility.

Gina Murray, whose daughter Leanne (13) was murdered by the IRA on October 23, 1993, attended the screening of the play What If, based on her experiences, during the opening night of Feile an Phobail.

"I never thought I would ever be at the Feile and was wary about going, but I forced myself to do it," she said.

"Unfortunately, it has been thrown in my face by those who chose to end the festival by chanting pro-IRA slogans.

2lazy

The mother of a teenage girl killed in the Shankill bomb has branded pro-IRA chants during a west Belfast festival "hurtful" and called on organisers to take responsibility.

Gina Murray, whose daughter Leanne (13) was murdered by the IRA on October 23, 1993, attended the screening of the play What If, based on her experiences, during the opening night of Feile an Phobail.

"I never thought I would ever be at the Feile and was wary about going, but I forced myself to do it," she said.

"Unfortunately, it has been thrown in my face by those who chose to end the festival by chanting pro-IRA slogans.

A gracious lady under the circumstances - of course you "missed" the quote below

"It took me 45 minutes to get out of the room after the play because so many people, mainly from Catholic backgrounds, were coming to talk to me, which was just brilliant," she said.
"One Catholic mother came up to me and told me, 'We all go through grief', which goes to show that we can all be in the same situation sometimes."

People like you thrive on hate - get a f@cking hobby FFS

Mickeymac

A gracious lady under the circumstances - of course you "missed" the quote below

"It took me 45 minutes to get out of the room after the play because so many people, mainly from Catholic backgrounds, were coming to talk to me, which was just brilliant," she said.
"One Catholic mother came up to me and told me, 'We all go through grief', which goes to show that we can all be in the same situation sometimes."

People like you thrive on hate - get a f@cking hobby FFS

I find it hard to come to terms with the fact that the supporters of the parachute regiment murderers have decided to destroy the lives of the relatives of these victims suffer even more, ABOD/Unionist politicos/ OO/Unionist community needs to hang their heads in shame...

Christians?........my ass.

between the bridges

image.jpg

Continuing SF's 'Ra Rhetoric' a SF Mayor has tweeted about a 'brave' fire bomb murderer...

A Sinn Fein mayor has been slammed for lauding an IRA terrorist convicted of killing a young mother in a firebomb attack in his own council area.

Sean Bateson, mayor of the predominantly unionist Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council, paid tribute to hunger striker Thomas McElwee on social media, hailing him as “brave”.

When he died on hunger strike he was serving 20 years for a Ballymena incendiary bomb attack in which 26-year-old Yvonne Dunlop was burnt alive in her clothes shop.

between the bridges

“I think there was a great deal more gallantly displayed by his victim, Yvonne Dunlop.

“Mrs Dunlop was a 26-year-old married mother-of-three who died when the IRA firebombed Alley Katz boutique in Bridge Street. Her nine-year-old son was able to escape the building because she shouted a warning after checking a shopping bag left by two girls and discovered a bomb. Sadly Yvonne Dunlop did not have a chance to get away before the firebomb exploded.”

death or glory

“I think there was a great deal more gallantly displayed by his victim, Yvonne Dunlop.

“Mrs Dunlop was a 26-year-old married mother-of-three who died when the IRA firebombed Alley Katz boutique in Bridge Street. Her nine-year-old son was able to escape the building because she shouted a warning after checking a shopping bag left by two girls and discovered a bomb. Sadly Yvonne Dunlop did not have a chance to get away before the firebomb exploded.”

Now don't be saying anything bad about the IRA that the sectarian Tyrone GaaRa team so willing to sing about.

2lazy

Now don't be saying anything bad about the IRA that the sectarian Tyrone GaaRa team so willing to sing about.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies