• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

300,000 "Smart Jobs" Out of Thin Air

firefighter

Created by permanently employed civil servants with DB pensions.

It's going to be a tough choice between funding all these quangos and keeping the health service going.

Camper Van

Probably the most despicable piece of spin that these traitors have come up with recently. What are we as a country going to do about it? Is anything going to be done about it? I feel physically ill today with what has happened to Ireland today.

PAD1OH

Probably the most despicable piece of spin that these traitors have come up with recently. What are we as a country going to do about it? Is anything going to be done about it? I feel physically ill today with what has happened to Ireland today.
as a matter of interest, what decade were you born in?

Polytics.Irie

300,000 smart jobs, if you're dumb enough to believe it.

PAD1OH

You crack me up, seriously. Did I mention that? How's the room mate-has he battered anyone recently?
room mate what?

you just sound like someone that hasn't had to deal with a bit of strife before.

you're always winging and crying like a sap. buck the f. up :lol:

fluffykontbiscuits

room mate what?

you just sound like someone that hasn't had to deal with a bit of trouble and strife before.

you're always winging and crying like a sap. buck the f. up :lol:
Fixed that hehe ;)
He never even married , no bird would have him...

lonemother

Cowen meets Chinese communist party one day.... next day we have 5 year plan announcement..... sounds like old school 1950's propaganda!