• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

4.4.13 Topless Jihad Day

Ulster-Lad

The feminist group 'Feman' has declared today has Topless Jihad Day. The day and protest has been organised for to show solidarity with Amina Tyler who is a Tunisian activist. Ms Tyler has not been able to leave her house since last week after posting topless photos of herself on Facebook to protest 'Conservative Islam'.

4.4.13 is the first of this International event.

There is a photo of a protester in this event in front of the Grand Mosque in Paris and a man that does not appear to be too pleased with her.

Any other protests being reported out there?

Photo NSFW

Last edited:

Ren84

Oh dear. Remember the controversy over the Rosanna Davidson boobage on here? Keep it clean folks. :)

EUrJokingMeRight

Fair play to her...I hope she drop-kicked the old fart!

carruthers

Fair dues to her indeed. It sure is a welcome break from the hoards of loons banging their heads whilst burning effigies of whoever has caused the slightest offence. Brave too, as Theo Van Goch found out they don't like it up em.

Bea C

I hope she'll be alright.

GDPR

The feminist group 'Feman' has declared today has Topless Jihad Day. The day and protest has been organised for to show solidarity with Amina Tyler who is a Tunisian activist. Ms Tyler has not been able to leave her house since last week after posting topless photos of herself on Facebook to protest 'Conservative Islam'.

4.4.13 is the first of this International event.

There is a photo of a protester in this event in front of the Grand Mosque in Paris and a man that does not appear to be too pleased with her.

Any other protests being reported out there?

Photo NSFW
I heard she had been put into a mental home.

borntorum

These Femen ladies were interviewed recently by The Guardian. They appear remarkably unfocused and incoherent. Still, a nice pair of tits is always a welcome sight

Ulster-Lad

Apparently protests have been taking place in front of the Tunisian embassies in several European cities.

More on the story here and more photos NSFW.

Ulster-Lad

I heard she had been put into a mental home.

Don't know but she is home according to the family. There have been calls made for her to be stoned to death.

Rumors circulated around the web that Amina disappeared and was placed in a mental institute. A lawyer representing Tyler’s family then denied these rumors. Amina is apparently safe and back at home.
Amina Tyler's naked activism

cropbeye

As regards the ladies on the Guaradian

English was not their first or even second language

Ulster-Lad

So no protest in Dublin then?

Ren84

I got so confused I just Yes to them all......2 and 6 are the hotties.....:)
2 is nicer looking but 6 has better boobs.................... Yeah, we're chauvinistic pigs. :(