535,475 non Irish nationals from 200 different nations living in Ireland in April 2016 acc to CSO!

__e621

There 'could' be, there may not be too!! 'Illegals' if you wish to use the word at least spell it correctly.
It would be very unusual for an undocumented migrant to volunteer their details on a census form. According to the Migrant Rights Centre of Ireland there are 20-26,000 people in the country with no documentation. Why would they want to draw attention to themselves?

And, given that the Central Statistics Office only issued 8 summonses over refusal to even complete a 2016 census form, it would appear that there is very little of consequence in not completing a form correctly.

Talk Back

I didn't say people weren't lying. I said it had nothing to do with people lying. It says that, right there in my post which you quotes. I know you racist types are below average intelligence but it's not hard to understand something when it is written right in front of you and you quote it yourself. FFS.

So. If I was forced to leave everything I had behind I'd make the effort, of possible, to get to somewhere nice.

We really don't have enough problems, relatively speaking we have very few problems.
Sweet Jesus.

You don't live in the real world - pay a visit up north and it might wake you up the the problems Ireland has assimilating foreigners in our country.

CookieMonster

Sweet Jesus.

You don't live in the real world - pay a visit up north and it might wake you up the the problems Ireland has assimilating foreigners in our country.
I live in the real world, snowflake. However my view of it extends beyond the narrow field of vision most mouthy racist morons have.
As for "assimilating foreigners" up north - f--k right off. :rolleyes2:

popular1

Dodgy official figures ? Simply observe your local street and enumerate those numbers across the whole population. Is it 30% foreign men ? Or more ? 60% ? The remainder assumed to be Irish people ?
I note in our post office we now have an Asian in charge , the same in the post office down the quays
It feels more and more like London every day
And I left London to live amongst Irish people
Ah but what do I know
I never lived anywhere else

atkin8

I live in the real world, snowflake. However my view of it extends beyond the narrow field of vision most mouthy racist morons have.
As for "assimilating foreigners" up north - f--k right off. :rolleyes2:
Any chance you might control yourself ?

atkin8

I note in our post office we now have an Asian in charge , the same in the post office down the quays
Ah but what do I know
The small midlands town where I live one sees different African faces on a daily basis .

Hitchcock

The small midlands town where I live one sees different African faces on a daily basis .
Have you a point?

Any chance you'd tell us the town in which you live or county for that matter?

popular1

Have you a point?

I was in Limerick last week. First time I really walked the centre and it was really alarming how many foreign voices there were. I hardly heard an irish voice . What on earth is taking these people to limerick Dublin I can understand to a degree it's the largest city the capital and we'll know but limerick. The country is nor irish any more. Very few lovely irish accents just a tangled of tongue .

CookieMonster

Any chance you might control yourself ?
Go hide behind the couch from the hoards of foreigners you've convinced yourself are coming to get you.

CookieMonster

I was in Limerick last week. First time I really walked the centre and it was really alarming how many foreign voices there were. I hardly heard an irish voice . What on earth is taking these people to limerick Dublin I can understand to a degree it's the largest city the capital and we'll know but limerick. The country is nor irish any more. Very few lovely irish accents just a tangled of tongue .
Do you know how stupid this sounds to someone who had the ability to use google?

Out of a population of 4,689,921 people in Ireland in 2016, 4,082,513 of them were Irish. That's 87% of the population.

Racist morons would be taken more seriously if they weren't so stupid, but then rampant stupidity goes hand in hand with racism.

peader odonnell

It would be very unusual for an undocumented migrant to volunteer their details on a census form. According to the Migrant Rights Centre of Ireland there are 20-26,000 people in the country with no documentation. Why would they want to draw attention to themselves?

And, given that the Central Statistics Office only issued 8 summonses over refusal to even complete a 2016 census form, it would appear that there is very little of consequence in not completing a form correctly.
That's why I maintain that the population of the state is over 6,000000. Many illegals and Eastern Europeans were abusive to the enumerators and did not fill in the form

peader odonnell

Ah but what do I know
Have you a point?

No matter what town you live in they are very numerous indeed, even in the remotest of areas

popular1

Do you know how stupid this sounds to someone who had the ability to use google?

Out of a population of 4,689,921 people in Ireland in 2016, 4,082,513 of them were Irish. That's 87% of the population.

Racist morons would be taken more seriously if they weren't so stupid, but then rampant stupidity goes hand in hand with racism.
Oh dearie me. The cookie crumbles

popular1

And that's my point
It isn't irish anymore
87% and rising faster than the native irish.
It never used to be like that so it is not like ireland anymore.
Cop yourself on

farnaby

And just to add that the 13% non-Irish breaks up into ~200 nationalities of various, ahem, hues - two thirds of which are "other white". There is no cohesive "immigrant population" undermining our Irishness.

popular1

Oh dearie me. The cookie crumbles
And just to add that the 13% non-Irish breaks up into ~200 nationalities of various, ahem, hues - two thirds of which are "other white". There is no cohesive "immigrant population" undermining our Irishness.
It's quite simply regardless of the nationlaity they are not irish and clearly do not speak in a lovy irish accent. One only has to walk along O'Connell St in Dublin and you would think you were in an international airport hub such is the tangle of tongues which well outnumber the irish accents

Breanainn

It's quite simply regardless of the nationlaity they are not irish and clearly do not speak in a lovy irish accent. One only has to walk along O'Connell St in Dublin and you would think you were in an international airport hub such is the tangle of tongues which well outnumber the irish accents
Because it is a tourist hub - one might as well instance Trafalgar Square in London, or the Champs Elyseés in Paris.

popular1

Yeah sure.
So they are all tourists. I never thought of that.
Cop yourself on
There is no comparison whatsoever between the percentage of irish to non Irish in O'Connell st from 1998 compared to 2018 .
I have already posted links to the irish times describing it as a population explosion .
But you loopers don't like the truth.

peader odonnell

I think the non national population is nearer 25 per cent and that's after excluding the 200,000 that we have given away " citizenship " to.