5G - What's the Story?

Buchaill Dana

There has been a clearly concerted campaign over the last few weeks about 5G, which on paper is 100 times faster than what it replaces. Whats all the fuss? Don't waste the bandwith with conspiracy noise. It doesn't cause bat aids or birds to die.

Can a normal person explain why the 5th iteration of mobile tech is causing this anger on the fringes and is there anything to even slightly worry about?

Health - what are the risks, if any? I understand its more powerful but has less range than 4g, hence the new towers. But it works on non-ionising radiation only slightly stronger than FM radio, so there is no practical risk?

Surveillance- same as before surely? Switch off location services.

Security- China has overtsken the US in this space, so the Yanks are pressuring the West not to buy Chinese on fairly outlandish grounds. Any validity there?

Who is pulling the conspiracy strings and why?

The Nal

There has been a clearly concerted campaign over the last few weeks about 5G, which on paper is 100 times faster than what it replaces. Whats all the fuss? Don't waste the bandwith with conspiracy noise. It doesn't cause bat aids or birds to die.

Can a normal person explain why the 5th iteration of mobile tech is causing this anger on the fringes and is there anything to even slightly worry about?

Health - what are the risks, if any? I understand its more powerful but has less range than 4g, hence the new towers. But it works on non-ionising radiation only slightly stronger than FM radio, so there is no practical risk?

Security- China has overtsken the US in this space, so the Yanks are pressuring the West not to buy Chinese on fairly outlandish grounds. Any validity there?

Just idiots pushing a "they're trying to control us" message for some unknown reason. Scared anti progressive people afraid of new things who will jump on any theory peddled by any old cretin with a youtube account. Real sheep behaviour.

Makes them feel smart I suppose that they "know" more than the rest. Almost exclusively lonely and bored social media addicts with little to do. Its a personality disorder. Its been around for as long as humans have but particularly focused since WW2. Same patterns and beliefs as the John Birch society. Its just a continuation of that. Life is scary to these people so they have to try and find a reason for why they're so scared.

Its 5G at the moment, or the virus hoax, it was 9/11 and chemtrails previously. Up until a few weeks ago it was an open borders George Soros type thing, same for false flag terrorist attacks, the vaccine will be a new thing to cry foul over, as will 6G, the next big global event etc and they will go on that way.

Buchaill Dana

Any chance you could summarise that hour plus video?

Ultan Murphy

I have no knowledge or opinion on 5G but I was aware that it was controversial for some. So last March 2019 I decided to e mail Comreg directly to find out for myself -as follows: (industry@comreg.ie)

Question:

"I would be grateful if you could supply me with documentation relating to any biological test studies carried out on 5G mobile communication equipment which demonstrates that 5G is safe to humans, infants and all biological life forms?
I am looking specifically for a test study which I presume you have readily available rather than just statements or proclamations"

Answer:

"ComReg has no such reports of the kind you refer to in your email.

To date, no fifth generation (5G) networks have yet been deployed in Ireland.

5G networks are being developed worldwide and are likely to be rolled out in Ireland in the coming years. Precisely how and when this will happen will largely be determined by commercial investment decisions, made by network operators.

There are three mobile networks in Ireland and they utilise a mix of 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless communications technologies across a number of radio spectrum bands. Those various technologies are governed by a body of national and EU laws and 5G networks, when established, will be governed by that same body of laws."

shutuplaura

I have no knowledge or opinion on 5G but I was aware that it was controversial for some. So last March 2019 I decided to e mail Comreg directly to find out for myself -as follows: (industry@comreg.ie)

Question:

"I would be grateful if you could supply me with documentation relating to any biological test studies carried out on 5G mobile communication equipment which demonstrates that 5G is safe to humans, infants and all biological life forms?
I am looking specifically for a test study which I presume you have readily available rather than just statements or proclamations"

Answer:

"ComReg has no such reports of the kind you refer to in your email.

To date, no fifth generation (5G) networks have yet been deployed in Ireland.

5G networks are being developed worldwide and are likely to be rolled out in Ireland in the coming years. Precisely how and when this will happen will largely be determined by commercial investment decisions, made by network operators.

There are three mobile networks in Ireland and they utilise a mix of 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless communications technologies across a number of radio spectrum bands. Those various technologies are governed by a body of national and EU laws and 5G networks, when established, will be governed by that same body of laws."
Ah Ultie, that's just what they want you to believe...

brigg

As a rule, all these signals wont get far if there are hills or dense foliage in the way. The lowest portions of the 5G spectrum includes frequencies used for old analogue TV and mobile phone. Harmless enough.
There are plans for 5G to eventually use frequencies up to 27GHZ, which seems insane. I wouldn't want to be a human guinea pig surrounded by multiple devices transmitting signals at those frequencies. Bear in mind, the plans are for smart devices everywhere. Your fridge... your car. Who knows what will be connected to the interweb of things.
20 years ago most people would have scratched their heads trying to visualize what a phone-camera combination could possibly look like. Who knows what gadgets we will take for granted 20 years from now.

McTell

/

Do we really want our alarm device to wake us up at 6am and tell us that the fridge device says that we only have enough milk for 1.92 days.....

Partly it's because so many "Internet of Things" yokes are hackable. Partly because I can flick on a light switch all by myself GRMA. Partly because the messages to your brain and subconscious are "buy this... buy this... buy this..."

I'll sit this one out and wait for 6-G with "SuperSiri", who will remove all extraneous BS from my online life, just like that.

Buchaill Dana

Do we really want our alarm device to wake us up at 6am and tell us that the fridge device says that we only have enough milk for 1.92 days.....
These exist now.

McTell

These exist now.

Yes, and I don't want them cluttering up my house. Security issues and the stuff is cheaply made. As soon as your fridge starts ordering food from tesco, it's gonna be hacked.

5G in terms of better phone and wifi connections, fine, leave it at that.

Finbar10

I am not familiar with all the ins and outs of this issue, but the following op-ed article in Scientific American last year:
We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe
makes a coherent argument that there might be health issues with regard to 5G.

The Nal

I am not familiar with all the ins and outs of this issue, but the following op-ed article in Scientific American last year:
We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe
makes a coherent argument that there might be health issues with regard to 5G.
And then they published this

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt

The Covid-19/5G thing is utterly bathshit. For me this is anti-vaccer/9-11 truther territory. Give this the slightest hint of credence and you're in Alex Jones territory AFAIAC. There *are* however state shenanigans going on with 5G but they have nothing to do with conspiracy or "bat-aids" or any of the like. 5G is to modern commerce and industry what 19th century railroads were to the industrial revolution and Super-Highways were to post-WW2 booming 50's America. Control them and you control everything. Huawei got out of the blocks very fast on 5G (thanks to decades of relentless and state-concerted industrial espionage and industrial piracy by the CPP) putting them ahead of the Western posse. The effort with which China is pushing western nations to adopt Huawei 5G is outsized compared to the revenue that hardware will bring in. There's obviously an ulterior motive. So if the whiff of conspiracy around 5G is down to anything, I put it down to this, very real issue.

For context: The CPP has been caught commandeering Chinese chip factories to insert "backdoors" in Chips being supplied to the likes of Dell which were destined for the US military. Form, they have in spades.

The OD

I'm very familiar with all this and I can tell you 100% that 5G is NOT harmful in any way.

Their might be privacy concerns, but there already is with current tech. But in terms of cancer causing radiation or some other nonsense, nope, will not damage cells or DNA or least no more than standard wave radio signals might and there is no evidence they do after decades of use.

Top Bottom