62% of Limerick births outside of marriage

eoghanacht

The other day, i heard a young one on the radio being interviewed,
she was after squeezing out her 4th sprog,
4 seperate fathers as far as she knew,
being pissdrunk she did not remember which anto had got her pants down.

scum like this should be spayed to improve the general standard of breeding in the nation.
reported

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
I don't entirely agree with that argument. Abortion was legalised in America under the premise that that blacks and poor white underclass would use it. The majority of abortions in American are carried out on white middle class women. Go to any trailer park or black ghetto in America and its full of children.

Furthermore having lived in America in the early 90's there was a huge electoral swing to no nonsence Republicans who introduced 3 strike laws which meant if you committed 3 crimes you got life in prision.
Yeah, I know...the freaky formatting on my post eliminated my qualification that it was a highly controversial study...but when you read it, the academic rigour is impressive, and the results quite compelling.

slippy wicket

And a FG avatar you have as well. Old Liam Crograve was right when he called you liberals mongrel foxes.
Should i be annoyed or pleased at that.
You have to be the first person to call me a liberal, maybe my political definitions are slightly off, but on this issue i do not believe that it is an issue for morality. If a person wants an abortion, for whatever reason, it should be their choice not an issue for governments or pressure groups.

slippy wicket

Wow ! Grossly offensive on so many levels . Sir I salute your epic misanthropy :D
Thankyou, that actually fits me quite well.

eoghanacht

Good post.

Certainly a radical rethink is needed.
Well Cruimh the way i see it you either believe they are without hope and beyond redemption then why stop at spaying them, why not shoot them for misdemeaners.

Education is the key, western societies spend more per prisoner than the do to put a youth through college.

Criminals are not stupid, prison to them is an occupationl hazard. Most use it as a time to learn new skills and build contacts. It does little to hamper the activities of major or even minor drug dealers

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Fingal recorded the highest birth rate of 22.2 per 1,000 population, while Galway city recorded the lowest birth rate of 12.7
Galwegians half the birth rate of North Dublin?
Time for the Tribesmen to start knockin' wellies.
Fingal is full of foreigners, it has the highest state handouts of free housing to foreigners in the state.

slippy wicket

Funny, no one has suggested education. Typical P.ie, lets have a snigger at the poor uneducated. The fact no one has even attempted to redress the propblem mentioned in the OP speaks volumes. What next? will the poor have to pass' fit for breeding tests'?

Shame.
In all seriousness, that is a very good point. Education will be the best way that people in the deprived areas of our cities will be liberated from the negative points of their own subculture.

eoghanacht

Should i be annoyed or pleased at that.
You have to be the first person to call me a liberal, maybe my political definitions are slightly off, but on this issue i do not believe that it is an issue for morality. If a person wants an abortion, for whatever reason, it should be their choice not an issue for governments or pressure groups.
You didn't say that though, what you have in the post above is reasonable.

Suggest spaying 'scum' as you describe them was disgraceful. I suppose you'd call your self a christian

S

SeamusNapoleon

I was on a bus from Limerick to Shannon last week.
There was a girl sitting behind me on the phone - everybody on the bus could hear it (I say that because I had headphones on at the time, but got the conversation clearly).

She was discussing her 'friend' who had just rang.
Seemingly this girl slept with a fella on the saturday night - and several times on the sunday morning, according to the conversation.

I heard this conversation on the bus on a Tuesday.
The girl was, seemingly, en route to the doctor's (I won't name names) to request the morning after pill where she was going to tell the doctor that intercourse occurred on the Monday.

She didn't know who the fella was who she let ejaculate in her several times without protection that previous weekend and waited till Tuesday morning to do something about it.

I know the girl who discussed all this on the phone during that bus ride.
She received sex education in school.

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
There was a girl sitting behind me on the phone - everybody on the bus could hear it (I say that because I had headphones on at the time, but got the conversation clearly).

Seemingly this girl slept with a fella on the saturday night - and several times on the sunday morning, according to the conversation.

The girl was, seemingly, en route to the doctor's (I won't name names) to request the morning after pill where she was going to tell the doctor that intercourse occurred on the Monday.

She didn't know who the fella was who she let ejaculate in her several times without protection that previous weekend and waited till Tuesday morning to do something about it.

You have her number?

slippy wicket

You didn't say that though, what you have in the post above is reasonable.

Suggest spaying 'scum' as you describe them was disgraceful. I suppose you'd call your self a christian
Not very nice indeed, i do tend towards spouting eugenics when i get excited. My Bad.
As regards being a christian, i would paraphrase the Northern irish joke and describe mysellf as a Protestant atheist.

eoghanacht

Fingal is full of foreigners, it has the highest state handouts of free housing to foreigners in the state.
Jeez Tele give it a rest most of us in this country recognise immigration is one of the many areas that needs urgent adressing in Irish society. Just we don't fixate on it. We get it, ok!

WHile we are at it i'll point out the uniting factor in all this, poverty. I'm not talking starving poor, but poverty of education.

Sure, if they turn out to be unrepentant criminals then sure, throw the book at them. This vilifying a weaker section of society is ignorance.

TonyBird

Thats all just so confusing :shock::shock:
Whats the moral of the story ? :?
Shannon girls are filthy slags ?:roll:
Tell us something we dont know !

sport02

An even bigger reason, to implement radical changes to childrens allowance.
Apparently we have the highest birth rate in europe, the Rotunda has been mentioned of huge numbers of foreigners having babies, now if most of the women in Dublin are Irish, how are some wards, half full of foreigners.
If foreigners are a minority in this state, they seem to be accounting for a higher percentage of births, than they their actual make up in the populaton.

ne0ica

She received sex education in school.[/
QUOTE]

I cringe when I hear card carrying liberals declare they wish we has sex education like they do the UK where they have the highest teenage pregnancy in Europe.

eoghanacht

What do i take from this? That you were upset by a sexually liberated, irresponsible teen ager

or that your upset that we live in a society where teenage girls seeing their pregnant friends gettin a flat down town decide to follow suit.

Alls i'm seeing on this thread is right of centre condecension and no ideas on how to rectify the problems.

This is like P.ie's version of Joe Duiffy.

TonyBird

I cringe when I hear card carrying liberals declare they wish we has sex education like they do the UK where they have the highest teenage pregnancy in Europe.
So how do we know that this girl had proper sex education ? The 'evidence' seems to indicate the total opposite .:rolleyes:

ne0ica

So how do we know that this girl had sex education ? The 'evidence' seems to indicate the total opposite .:rolleyes:
So you are saying that the she was promiscuous because of a lack of sex ed:rolleyes:. Silly liberal.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies