7/12/10 - National protest outside the Dail

Partizan

It is time for every man woman and child in the State to finally stand up and be counted. FF through financial mismanagement, corruption and recklessness has brought this contry to ruin. The IMF parasites are finally here and any vestige we had of independence is now gone. The people of Ireland will now be sacrificed at the altar to pay off the French and German bondholders. This will condemn every single one of to debt bondage and slavery for the next 2 generations. We must not and cannot allow this to happen.

The present government must go and we must tell the EU and the IMF that the Irish people who fought long and hard for our freedom will not have that taken away from us. The time for action is now. No more provarication, no more excuses. It is time for the ordinary people of Ireland to march on the Dail in peaceful protest and not leave until there is an election. We must resist the FF dictatorship.

Let us arise from our knees. I will be there on the 7th December as a patriot. Who will join me?

anfieldabff

7th is too late, the 4 year deal will be in place by then

It is time for every man woman and child in the State to finally stand up and be counted. FF through financial mismanagement, corruption and recklessness ave brought this contry to ruin. The IMF parasites are finally here and any vestige we had of independence is now gone. The people of Ireland will now be sacrificed at the altar to pay off the French and German bondholders. This will condemn every single one of to debt bondage and slavery for the next 2 generations. We must not and cannot allow this to happen.

The present government mst go and we must tell the EU and the IMF that the Irish people who fought long and hard for our freedom will not have that taken away from us. The time for action is now. No more provarication, no more excuses. It is time for the ordinary people of Ireland to march on the Dail in peaceful protest and not leave until there is an election. We must resist the FF dictatorship.

Why leave it until the 7th, there is already a march organised for the 27th November. Why miss this oppertunity?
FF will have us sold down the river before budget day, if you do not want to support the ICTU march on the 27th, then call one for this Sat.
Let us arise from our knees. I will be there on the 7th December as a patriot. Who will join me?

oggy

I will be there with my FF banner saying THANK YOU FF

Inda Kenny

Save your money and stay at home we have a new government since today its called the IMF

brigg

Over 4000 people now claim to be attending, according to this Facebook page. Those numbers seem to have jumped since yesterday.

olamp

Do they not limit internet access after nine o'clock in the asylum you are in?
I`ll be there-----make sure you get it into the newspapers and onto the airwaves --we have to motivate people to attend .

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
I'll be there.. but I propose that people should prepare for a stay of up to a week.. to sit down outside there, or somewhere in the centre of Dublin like St Stephens Green, and start a "Green Revolution".. just like in the Ukraine or Czechoslovakia.. and refuse to move until a General Election has been called

oggy

THANK YOU Fianna Fáil for giving me a €30,000 loan to pay back. I love paying for other people's mistakes
When you get your first statement showing you personally owe 30000 to FF or the government send it to me and I'll see what I can do

Super8

I'll be there. You have to contact the Gardaí to notify them of your intent to march or protest and give them details of time and place. Otherwise it's illegal. But they cannot refuse you unless it's a very unreasonable march route or during rush hour on certain streets, etc

After three or four days there it won't matter anyway!

sport02

I'll be there. You have to contact the Gardaí to notify them of your intent to march or protest and give them details of time and place. Otherwise it's illegal. But they cannot refuse you unless it's a very unreasonable march route or during rush hour on certain streets, etc

As far as I aware, the Icelanders that took this approach, and suceededand to over throw their goverment, also brought pots and pans with them, and kept banging them togehter until their inept, gutless, useless, spineless, cowardice,shameful, prime-minister listened, maybe we can do the same, their prime-minister shares the traits of Mr Brian Clowen.

Mister men

Yes i'll be there and i'll spread the word.

Partizan

The organisers have set up the facebook page. Its time for all citizens, political parties, community groups, unions, anyone with a stakehold in the future of the nation must take action for forever be condemned to slavery.

justme1

What kind of weapons are people bringing?

New Threads

Most Replies