7/12/10 - National protest outside the Dail

sking81

If you are the person I listened to yesterday you are a member of the second largest political party in the country, the ABFF. ( The largest is the 30% of the electorate who do not vote)
You Fianna Fail clowns on the ground still dont seem to get it-your party has destroyed politics as we know it in this country , possibly for the next decade. Without full control over economic policy, our next goverment is going to be little more than an IMF puppet, the one after that too. Rabbite said as much on prime time tonight. Political instabilty is bound to follow. We're in a mess.

The penny has dropped for all the major parties now-the gravy train is over. No more pension top ups via retirement to quango boards, no more state jet, no more junkets-the IMF will cut all that crap out, while their gutting the rest of our public services and shredding whats left of our wealth. Politicans have realised, that like us, they will finally have to share the pain.

The penny has also dropped for the party you mention above, and the 30% that dont vote. You will get lynched in the coming elections, thats a fact-and proper order too.

Major political reform is coming. If we dont make an effort to do it ourselves, like the bailout, it will be forced on us by foriegn influence. I think most of the major parties know this now too. Change is coming, its just a matter of when.

As a people we have been apathetic to the state of our goverence, we have let them ride all over us for too long. We have been silent for too long.

For god sake think about it, not three generations ago, our grandfathers bled to free us from the very same shackles that were put back on us today.I would hope that we have not lost so much respect for ourselves as Irish citizens that we cant make our voice heard when its so badly needed? Is this such a difficult thing to ask of one who calls themselves a patriot? ITS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ACTIVELY CALL FOR THE CHANGES WE NEED, AND DEMAND A GENERAL ELECTION TO GIVE A NEW GOVERNMENT A MANDATE OF THE PEOPLE!!

If being Irish means anything to you anymore, get out on the street on the 7th to protect whats left of our nation. Get your friends, your family, as much as you can muster. If you have friends or family that are members of the Gardai or Army, let them know that this is intended to be a peaceful protest, and invite them to join. We can either look back on the 7th as a day to be proud of, or a day that will shame us for years to come.

Last edited:

Ill be there. And im not budging untill we either have a revolution or FF sod off.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
The organisation for this is in motion. This will gather huge momentum.

Make it totally and utterly non political Partizan.. and I seriously mean the Swimmies need to stand back a step or two... less of the Red Flags and more or the "pots and pans"... if it isn't a mass protest, it'll be a waste of time

Partizan

Make it totally and utterly non political Partizan.. and I seriously mean the Swimmies need to stand back a step or two... less of the Red Flags and more or the "pots and pans"... if it isn't a mass protest, it'll be a waste of time
It should be a protest for not only ordinary people but every opposition party as well. This is not time for petty squables to get in our way. Our aim should be the removal of Zanu FF.

Murph

Sinn Fein is organising a protest Rally in Dublin on Sat 4th which is expected to attract big support.

It will be interesting how and if the media reports on it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies