8% off welfare = €62.72 a month....Prof John O'Hagan TCD

Cuts off 8% to welfare (Except Pensions) have been reported on Twitter by Louise Hannon.

She claims Prof John O`Hagan has said this.

Twitter

drjimryan2

sounds just about right....

particularly when you consider the impact the widening of bands will have on the low paid............

fizzgig

Heard him on News, made my blood boil. Another overpaid and overpensioned ******* telling us what to do.

culmore

If he is taking 8% from the less well off how much is he taking from the well off, I would suggest about 25% , that is if he does not want riots on the streets

Clanrickard

If he is taking 8% from the less well off how much is he taking from the well off, I would suggest about 25% , that is if he does not want riots on the streets
To bring at least some fairness to proceedings the top rate must increase to 48%

SlickWilly

They are paid at such a level, Irish accademics that it makes what they say re the pay of mere mortals to be ah accademic!

HarshBuzz

HarshBuzz

cedissapointed

He should start with taking a cut himself,i think getting rid of FAS would be wise(who have been responsible for robbing the community of jobs and consigning the poverty stricken to long term unemployment all while they pat themselves on the back).
FG had promised if they got elected they would cut FAS away,but i hear JOBFIT is the new great employment robbery(replacing what should be paid employment with freebie workers,what business will take you on if they have ur ass for free) i wonder will they cut them too if asked,probably not.

Casillas

Heard him on News, made my blood boil. Another overpaid and overpensioned ******* telling us what to do.
Rich tell poor to take cuts. Where's the shock? Every culture known to humanity has had this problem to some extent.

Kitty O'Shea

that is easily said HarshBuzz. Its much harder to get visa now, unless one holds e.g., a medical qualification or an engineer, and of course, is within the "right" age group. If I could left, I'd be gone by now. Indeed where's my local poor house?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies