8th December 1938: Dáil Éireann transfers Governmental Authority to IRA

Talk Back

Seemples, in my universe 2 + 2 = 4

and 4 > 3

Even einstein would agree on the numbers.

But, TB, you need to read a lot more history than maths.
Again you post to deceive people.

That was after the fact - when the damage was done.

The Cabinet did not approve the articles of agreement before Collins and co signed them - because the Cabinet did not see them.

You are trying to project what the Cabinet done after the fact on what they would not have done before the fact - because you want to mislead people.

Nothing you post stands up to scrutiny, so don't try to lecture me on history. There isn't an encounter on any of the sites you troll that I haven't handed you your arse.

McTell

Twitter
No
It would have been simpler for Dev to arrest them on the gangplank and have them shot for treason.

Jump to december 1938, dev was planning laws to hang his former comrades, and had executed 6 by 1945. Nice guy.

"Up the external association of ireland and the british empire" ffs

Talk Back

It would have been simpler for Dev to arrest them on the gangplank and have them shot for treason. Jump to december 1938, dev was planning laws to hang his former comrades, and had executed 6 by 1945. Nice guy. "Up the external association of ireland and the british empire" ffs
Even the online gobbledegook translator can't translate what your rubbish post - it just says deflection.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies