A Ballymuphy ************************************!

'orebel

Roll up, roll up. Get your digs in.

Has Adams finally gone too far?

Picked up in the USA:

Gerry Adams, Sinn Fein president, tweets N-word - Washington Times

The longtime leader of Irish Republican Army’s political wing used the most toxic of all racial slurs Sunday night.
Gerry Adams, who heads the Sinn Fein political party in Ireland, posted on Twitter that he was watching a Quentin Tarantino movie.
Adams might be lucky to even be allowed on the bus in future!

Last edited:

'orebel

GDPR

Well I think that was awfully pukka of GA to delete the comment. White men always do the right thing.

*Has this country gone mad?*

Betson

Well now we know what the Indo's main story will be for the week.

Stupid thing for him to tweet and you would think he would be a lot more media savy , even if the tweet was clearly not meant to be a racial slur , he should know that people will jump on it as such regardless of the context.

bonkers

That idiot should be forced to resign over a disgusting comment like that. I doubt it will happen though.

Dubstudent

even if the tweet was clearly not meant to be a racial slur , he should know that people will jump on it as such regardless of the context.
Screw him. If it were certain other parties that made such a tweet SF would be all over it making it look as bad as possible.

Wonder how their campaign to release the Muslim Brotherhood Islamist is going......

GDPR

Are you mad - he was clearly comparing the two situations and using as an example the language in the film.

You Millennials deserve the govts you will get. I am just sad that I will be around to see who you vote for ....

bonkers

Screw him. If it were certain other parties that made such a tweet SF would be all over it making it look as bad as possible.

Wonder how their campaign to release the Muslim Brotherhood Islamist is going......
What's that to do with this? Do you support coups?

Betson

That idiot should be forced to resign over a disgusting comment like that. I doubt it will happen though.
Enda Kenny survived been recorded telling a nxgger joke, but Adams by virtue of who he is will get a lot more blow back in the press than Kenny ever got.

bonkers

Are you mad - he was clearly comparing the two situations and using as an example the language in the film.

You Millennials deserve the govts you will get. I am just sad that I will be around to see who you vote for ....
He was very wrong to tweet that.

bonkers

Enda Kenny survived been recorded telling a nxgger joke, but Adams by virtue of who he is will get a lot more blow back in the press than Kenny ever got.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Adams should be more careful as he knows our "free" press our out to get him and anyone else who is against their narrative. It was a stupid comment to make and will give that rag, the Indo, days of covering up for O Bribe.

GDPR

He was very wrong to tweet that.
He was responding to a film where that language was used to describe certain people - and making the point that similar language was used about NI Catholics, And it was and still is,

But being from the South you would be more upset about n*igger than tea-egg, Fenian b*astard, Fenian whore etc, etc.

How comfortable for you. Fraud.

Dubstudent

What's that to do with this? Do you support coups?
Do you support Islamist scum throwing people off buildings?

The Egyptian people clearly don't. Hence the rejection of that supremacist scum Morsi.

GDPR

Thank you for the education in Southern hypocrisy.

You could not give a damn,

More concerned about the N word than the Nordie word - how you routinely denigrate and abuse Northerners.

You think Jaffa or Tea-egg is OK? You use it all the time on here.

Contemptible little sluts that you are.

Betson

I agree entirely that he did not mean to make any racial slur and was obviously tweeting in admiration for the lead black character in the film , but he is around long enough to know how the media will play this , and play this they will.

Remember when he told the harmless joke about Michael Collins threatening to shoot newspaper editors , the Indo made it sound like Adams had threatened to set the IRA on Fionnan Sheehan of the Indo , the said Sheehan will think all his Christmases have come at once he hears about this. The Faux outrage will be epic.

Dubstudent

I agree entirely that he did not mean to make any racial slur and was obviously tweeting in admiration for the lead black character in the film , but he is around long enough to know how the media will play this , and play this they will.
Hate be bad yo.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies