A Dark Haloween Night in Portmarnock Co Dublin as gangs run amuck - where were An Gardaí ?

Catalpast

A Dark Haloween Night in Portmarnock Co Dublin as gangs run amuck - where were An Gardaí?

Can't believe gangs of youths were allowed to run amuck in an area like Portmarnock and beat and rob other kids like this and not a Garda in site!

Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces'

On a night of mayhem in the north Dublin seaside towns, several youngsters were attacked in terrifying incidents which included:
A boy having his jacket and phone robbed at Malahide Train Station
Two boys being attacked and one mugged at Portmarnock Village
Several people complaining that they had had to run after youths demanded their phones
Another young man whose jeans and runners were stolen by gangs
A car being surrounded by gang members near Portmarnock beach

Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces' - Dublin Live

Truly sick stuff!:mad2:

sic transit

A Dark Haloween Night in Portmarnock Co Dublin as gangs run amuck - where were An Gardaí?

Can't believe gangs of youths were allowed to run amuck in an area like Portmarnock and beat and rob other kids like this and not a Garda in site!

Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces'

On a night of mayhem in the north Dublin seaside towns, several youngsters were attacked in terrifying incidents which included:
A boy having his jacket and phone robbed at Malahide Train Station
Two boys being attacked and one mugged at Portmarnock Village
Several people complaining that they had had to run after youths demanded their phones
Another young man whose jeans and runners were stolen by gangs
A car being surrounded by gang members near Portmarnock beach

Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces' - Dublin Live

Truly sick stuff!:mad2:
Sigh! Why didn't you leave this on the wacist thread? Halloween is a night where teenagers act the b*****x. Many of us have done it, so don't imagine it's the sole preserve of people you have skin colour issues with.

HenryHorace

This is what happens when you let immigrants in. Look at London, a city completely lost in a multicultural sea of s h i t and FFG are imposing the same policies on us now. I feel sorry for any ethnic white Irish people who work hard and bought a house in that area only to be surrounding by this scum.

sic transit

This is what happens when you let immigrants in. Look at London, a city completely lost in a multicultural sea of s h i t and FFG are imposing the same policies on us now. I feel sorry for any ethnic white Irish people who work hard and bought a house in that area only to be surrounding by this scum.
It's Halloween and the likes of Finglas and other whitewashed areas are worse, every year.

OrderoftheDragon

It is well past time to start deporting Nigerian youths back to the shitholes that they came from.....

Jack Walsh

Sigh! Why didn't you leave this on the wacist thread? Halloween is a night where teenagers act the b*****x. Many of us have done it, so don't imagine it's the sole preserve of people you have skin colour issues with.
Gangs of Racist Ghouls In Yet Another Halloween Attack on P.ie Residents

Residents of well known website Politics.ie claim to be "fed up" at yet another attack by a bunch of racists on their site.

runwiththewind

You have threatened to cut a baby out of a woman's stomach? Really!

twokidsmanybruises

Agreed. Many European countries have a version of Carnival, the countries that don't substitute New Year's Eve. Ireland does it on Halloween.

Like it or not, acting the bollix and celebrating lawlessness for one night of the year is what Halloween is in Ireland, and always has been. Why else is there a tradition of costumes, disguises and masks?

It's nothing that's been imported from abroad. It is what it is, warts and all. We can pretend to sanitise and Americanise it, but that's just ignoring the basic fact that it is a pagan and anarchic holiday: a pressure valve. Bonfires, booze and skulking in the dark.

It mightn't be nice, but that's the truth. Lock up your pets.

Catalpast

So you went around in a gang beating up little kids and threatening to slice open pregnant women?

Come on this was no outbreak of spontaneous High Jinks

- it was organised Thuggery on the defenceless ….

Politics matters

You have threatened to cut a baby out of a woman's stomach? Really!
Indigenous, ethnic, Irish (no matter how scummy) would be reluctant to make such a threat.

When are the lefties going to learn? Perhaps, when they hold a knife to your throat or gang rape your daughters?

OrderoftheDragon

There's a few gobshites on this site who won't protest until their own family are beaten or robbed by this African gang, shame on you.

Catalpast

Agreed. Many European countries have a version of Carnival, the countries that don't substitute New Year's Eve. Ireland does it on Halloween.

Like it or not, acting the bollix and celebrating lawlessness for one night of the year is what Halloween is in Ireland, and always has been. Why else is there a tradition of costumes, disguises and masks?

It's nothing that's been imported from abroad. It is what it is, warts and all. We can pretend to sanitise and Americanise it, but that's just ignoring the basic fact that it is a pagan and anarchic holiday: a pressure valve. Bonfires, booze and skulking in the dark.

It mightn't be nice, but that's the truth. Lock up your pets.

sic transit

So you went around in a gang beating up little kids and threatening to slice open pregnant women?

Come on this was no outbreak of spontaneous High Jinks

- it was organised Thuggery on the defenceless ….
People have different perceptions of fun, that was never mine. For some young males that involves violence and the threat of violence. They were anti-social idiots but the same kinds of idiots,white ones, stone DARTs, buses, set fire to cars and harass emergency services for fun. Your issue here is with their colour and how their actions reinforces your beliefs about that.

twokidsmanybruises

I think your pic applies more to yourself than me, to be honest, if you believe that scumbaggery was not a part of Irish culture long before immigration kicked off in the 90s. Your memory is being very selective if you think that Halloween in parts of Dublin in the 80s was all sweetness and light. It wasn't. Paddy's Day int he city centre after a certain hour also. And it was all very much home grown. The only imports were the fireworks being used as weaponry.

sic transit

There's a few gobshites on this site who won't protest until their own family are beaten or robbed by this African gang, shame on you.
You're not protesting. You're ranting against people of a particular hue. Actual protesting would be against all activities of this nature. Oh, I think you'll find yourself very largely outnumbered by said "gobshites".

Catalpast

People have different perceptions of fun, that was never mine. For some young males that involves violence and the threat of violence. They were anti-social idiots but the same kinds of idiots,white ones, stone DARTs, buses, set fire to cars and harass emergency services for fun. Your issue here is with their colour and how their actions reinforces your beliefs about that.
I don't recall anything like this before recent times

Yeah sure there was anti social behaviour - but not this kind of savagery

As for the colour of these skum fact is if the victims were Black and the perpetrators White

- it would be on every paper in the Land

- and politicians climbing over each other to get on the bandwagon to condemn it

But what have we got

- NADA.....:frown:

OrderoftheDragon

Oh, I think you'll find yourself very largely outnumbered buy said "gobshites".
Well lets just hope you meet some karma, and not some other poor unfortunate.

sic transit

Some of the conduct in Finglas does be disgraceful, but none would ever steep so low.
Oh, I am not giving credit to any of them for being less distasteful, it's all anti-social.

twokidsmanybruises

I don't recall anything like this before recent times

Yeah sure there was anti social behaviour - but not this kind of savagery

As for the colour of these skum fact is if the victims were Black and the perpetrators White

- it would be on every paper in the Land

- and politicians climbing over each other to get on the bandwagon to condemn it

But what have we got

- NADA.....:frown:
Like I say, your memory is very selective when it suits you. The late 80s were rough as hell in and around the city centre and certain areas further out, at it was all homegrown trouble ( a lot of which was fuelled by cheap and nasty hard drugs ).

It sounds like the only thing that's changed are the locations, the trouble moving to the coastal suburbs.