A Dark Haloween Night in Portmarnock Co Dublin as gangs run amuck - where were An Gardaí ?

Lagertha

Eh, halloween isn't an import, it originates in Ireland. So what you've said makes no sense whatsoever.

You can't say Halloween and Trick or Treating is something that it isn't. It's only your own fault if you're ignorant of the origins of the celebration.

The best you could say is that this is one case where integration into aspects of Irish culture has been enthusiastic and successful.
You've gotten lost so far up your own arse that your posts don't even make sense.

yosef shompeter

Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces' - Dublin Live

I read the link and found the story quite shocking.
It has me dumbfounded to see a collection of posters here who seem to defend what was going on, or who seem to describe it as normal.
Nevertheless I'd like to see some report of it in the mainstream media...
alternatively if there is no mention of it in the main stream media and I find out that the story was largely true...
That's bad news for everyone.
Find another country, I guess.

Catalpast

Gang thug threatens to cut baby out of expectant mother and 'chop it into pieces' - Dublin Live

It has me dumbfounded to see a collection of posters here who seem to defend what was going on, or who seem to describe it as normal.
alternatively if there is no mention of it in the main stream media and I find out that the story was largely true...
When we end up like London the Establishment Media might finally cover it

It will be our fault of course don't you know

- for being so racist in the 1st place...:cool:

Politics matters

It's a matter of degree. Throwing eggs, thawing bangers at people, shooting fireworks at dogs, shooting fireworks at other people, jumping out to scare people, threatening people...

As I said, I'm in no way condoning it. But kids, teenagers and even adults doing things on Halloween that go further than they'd normally do is and always has been part and parcel of Halloween. And, in relation to this thread, that is something that is definitely not a foreign concept brought in by "dem immigrants". It was already here and home-grown.
Why weren't the gangs mixed? They were all all African, no Irish involved.

The black gang culture is real and its something to be very concerned about.

Buchaill Dana

Literally nobody has defended it. What people have said is unfortunately its not an unusual occurance, especially on the day that was in it. Which makes the focus on this incident by catty tediously predictible.

Buchaill Dana

When we end up like London the Establishment Media might finally cover it

It will be our fault of course don't you know

- for being so racist in the 1st place...:cool:
So you are dping us a service by ignoring the hundreds of incidents on Haloween and focusing on the black kids? And here is us assuming its just because you are a bigot.

Jack Walsh

Be my guest.

Just a reminder to all, that 12 young people were massacred in a bar in California yesterday
That you are 10 times more likely to be shot dead in America than Ireland, and 3 times more likely to be raped.
As a lower or middle income resident of Ireland you will get vastly better health care, education, social welfare and pension benefits and allowances.
You will be treated more kindly, humanely and charitably if you fall on hard times.
As an older person, you will receive income and generous allowances that allow you to live out your life without any fear of poverty irrespective of your independent financial well being at 65/66.
You will be more likely to walk, cycle, run and generally exercise and eat better.
You will on average have a better social and sporting life (most Irish people either play sports, help out with them or attend them, instead of sitting on a couch eating sh*te and cheering on professional athletes)
You will also as a consequence live longer and less stressful lives
Irish life expectancy has risen by a massive 5 years since 2000 alone
Quite astonishingly given medical advances, life expectancy in the US has dropped in the last 3 years.

But off you toddle to your Trumpian utopia, away from the horrors of the "IRISH GHETTOS"

Last edited:

Lagertha

Literally nobody has defended it. What people have said is unfortunately its not an unusual occurance, especially on the day that was in it. Which makes the focus on this incident by catty tediously predictible.
I don't know what kind of kip you live in but this kind of violent behaviour is not normal for Halloween and it never has been. Stop trying to excuse gangs of African thugs rampaging as some sort of teenage hi jinks. It isn't and your attitude speaks volumes.

Buchaill Dana

I don't know what kind of kip you live in but this kind of violent behaviour is not normal for Halloween and it never has been. Stop trying to excuse gangs of African thugs rampaging as some sort of teenage hi jinks. It isn't and your attitude speaks volumes.
You cannot be Irish if you think this incident is unique.

I have no idea what posts you are reading to get the rest of what you got

yosef shompeter

What I find most scary is how disfunctional our institutions seem to be.
The mainstream press won't report it. -- it might be racist
The Gardai don't have the manpower. The station is closed after dark
You're on your own.
So don't get too upset if some African youth threatens to cut the child out of your womb.
That's modern Ireland.
Whatever else, we can certainly say that he's outspoken and forthright.
(with forty of his mated behind him on a dark street and no cops in the vicinity)

But ask yourself. What could two...
or three
or five Gardai and a squadcar do against forty of them?

Lagertha

You cannot be Irish if you think this incident is unique.

I have no idea what posts you are reading to get the rest of what you got
I think you are confusing me with yourself. That nonsense has never happened in my town, it wouldn't be tolerated if it was tried. I am Irish, then again my town isn't infested with the spawn of African scam artists. Asylum seekers, by law, aren't entitled to be housed in areas with a high demand for Social housing so I really don't understand how so many of these people are being housed in Dublin. There are many emergency service personnel and medical staff who can't afford to even live in the county let alone the city yet these scumbags and they are scumbags, are leaching off the people who do get up and go to work and pay for them.

Lagertha

What I find most scary is how disfunctional our institutions seem to be.
The mainstream press won't report it. -- it might be racist
The Gardai don't have the manpower. The station is closed after dark
You're on your own.
So don't get too upset if some African youth threatens to cut the child out of your womb.
That's modern Ireland.
Whatever else, we can certainly say that he's outspoken and forthright.
(with forty of his mated behind him on a dark street and no cops in the vicinity)

But ask yourself. What could two...
or three
or five Gardai and a squadcar do against forty of them?
If the Gardai did anything the various migrant quangos would be screaming blue murder. Respect is a 2 way street those scum have no respect for anyone, let alone the law.

TheWexfordInn

So you are dping us a service by ignoring the hundreds of incidents on Haloween and focusing on the black kids? And here is us assuming its just because you are a bigot.
What is your agenda that you are downplaying a three and a half hour rampage of violence and criminality by attempting to blur the distinction between it and the usual Halloween divilment ?

This is something entirely different and you know it is.

Itsalaugh

30 odd years ago a regular Halloween traditiin was a few dozen stolen cars on 'Ballyer' bonfires. Leixlip even got in on this insanity one 31/10. Limerick around the same time became synonymous with stabbings. Bray had one of the most notorious estates at the time and Athy was considered scumbag central. Spike island was reopened to house hundreds of Dublin joyriders who in 1983 had stolen 13,000 vehicles. A regular sunday morning sight around the city was seeing newish cars rammed into the lovely decidious trees lining dublins streets. A decade later gun crime grew exponentially in our capital. Dublin for all its ills is actually a much better and safer city now.

Buchaill Dana

What is your agenda that you are downplaying a three and a half hour rampage of violence and criminality by attempting to blur the distinction between it and the usual Halloween divilment ?

This is something entirely different and you know it is.
Im not downplaying a damn thing. This story happened up and down the land. Yet we have a thread on the black lads with the usual suspects howling at the moon about the genetically hardwired violence of the African.

Lets have a discussion about inept policing, feral youths and the uptick on Halloween. But do it from a non racist starting point.

Politics matters

If the victims were black and the thugs were white this would have been front page news.

You all know that's true.

Remember those Muslim lads got beaten up and RTE had a slot for them on the six o' clock news?

The media went silent when they found out the attackers were travellers. Same applies here.

madmullah

The gangs of Black thugs is a reality, as is the lawlessness of Travelers, as was the teddy boys and the animals gangs in the past. However he teddy’s boys etc. were Irish and as they grew up and matured got some sense , left their thuggish ways behind and the vast majority became decent normal parents raising families.
The vast majority of blacks as has been proven in other countries will continue this black gangsta culture, will not integrate into society and will in 20 years time be complaining about discrimination etc . Very few of these black guys would be here if we had a proper immigration policy and if our welfare benefits , etc were not so attractive to bogus asylum seekers and economic migrants.
One issue of course is that many of these guys can be sent back to where they came from and I think their citizenship in theory can be revoked but what politician has the balls to do that when we have fraudulent claimants being allowed to remain in the country.
It is sad that our institutions have become so impotent. The only thing that these guys understand is respect and respect is earned when they are afraid of the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately what I see of the guards and the way they have been neutered gives one little hope .
As regards the Travelers and their lack of respect for the law , this will also continue as they have been encouraged to sink deeper into their ethnic morass that portrays them as victims who are “entitled “ to everything and thus lose their sense of self respect.