A happy Christmas Flounce

derryman

Mods I have put this in Culture and Community because Christmas is for community and my flounce is because of the developing culture.

Firstly Happy Christmas everyone. I do feel I have grown to know some of you well and like most of what I see and for that I pray you all have a stress free holiday.

However because I feel that I am spending too much time in your company I feel I must take a long break. It feels like other more important relationships are suffering because of my attachment to you. I even find when i am not here that my mind wanders here. While I do love you all I feel this is not a whole and healthy way to live. My phone contract is up for renewal and I am seriously thinking of replacing my current smartphone with a non smartphone. Anyway to finish up goodbye good luck and be nice to one another. I will look in on occasion to be sure you are not missing me too much.

Best regards
Dermott.

Ps I will.monitor this thread for a few days.

Half Nelson

Happy trails, Dermott.

"Moderation is best in all things."

mr_anderson

No need to apologise.
I think many of us here are feeling the same way.
The discourse is addicting.
You may need to flounce more than once before it turns permanent.

Of course you've now ruined your family's Christmas because you will be glued to this thread for the next few days.

But Happy Christmas regardless.

ger12

:lol: lol, why monitor this thread? take a break and enjoy the real world ;)

Been doing the same of late, swings and roundabouts derryman.

milipod

[video=youtube;C7UWm5nXXqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UWm5nXXqQ[/video]

McTell

Twitter
No
//

However because I feel that I am spending too much time in your company I feel I must take a long break. It feels like other more important relationships are suffering because of my attachment to you. I even find when i am not here that my mind wanders here. While I do love you all I feel this is not a whole and healthy way to live. //
//

Riiiight. Just a few days, mind.

InsideImDancing

Personally I don't think we have enough Derry men.. :|

Take it easy bro, have a good Christmas, we don't get many.

Watcher2

Mods I have put this in Culture and Community because Christmas is for community and my flounce is because of the developing culture.

Firstly Happy Christmas everyone. I do feel I have grown to know some of you well and like most of what I see and for that I pray you all have a stress free holiday.

However because I feel that I am spending too much time in your company I feel I must take a long break. It feels like other more important relationships are suffering because of my attachment to you. I even find when i am not here that my mind wanders here. While I do love you all I feel this is not a whole and healthy way to live. My phone contract is up for renewal and I am seriously thinking of replacing my current smartphone with a non smartphone. Anyway to finish up goodbye good luck and be nice to one another. I will look in on occasion to be sure you are not missing me too much.

Best regards
Dermott.

Good luck Derryman. Happy Christmas and I hope the future holds the solace you seek.

troll account

its not worth getting stressed over that's for sure .....a man could take a bad turn if you allowed this sewer to get in on you

Gin Soaked

Thank you for a dignified flounce.

Nothing became the man as much as the manner of his leaving, as it were.

GDPR

Best regards
Dermott.

Good luck to you and the right move to make.

I think very many of us feel the same way, it's just not a healthy place to be. In theory it would be if you have the political interest, but far too many loons & trolls and too easy to get sucked into arguing their maddness with them.

FunkyBoogaloo

Best regards
Dermott.

Go n-éirigh an bóthar leat.

Wascurito

This isn't a flounce. It's a good-spirited exit.

Happy Christmas and have a great 2018.

HenryHorace

Best regards
Dermott.

"Look at me, look at me"

ger12

rainmaker

Administrator
Mods I have put this in Culture and Community because Christmas is for community and my flounce is because of the developing culture...
Like the Hotel California, you can check out any time you like - but you can never leave.

We've probably disagreed on many things, but you have never been an abusive or dishonest poster - good luck to you.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies