• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

A Jewess speaking about the evil of aesthetic degradation post-Vatican II.

GDPR

My favourite 20 th Century Theologian and a man greatly admired by our Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI as well as the probably martryed Cardinal Jean Danielou as well important Protestant scholars such as Gilles Quispel apart from having a very interesting and highly symbolic friendship and falling out with Carl Schmitt, wrote in his first published essay after his entrance into the Catholic Church (and remember this came out in 1933 after Hitler's ascension to power and he was to suffer knowingly for these words);

"If as a Gentile you lose your Faith, God will spare you even less than Israel. The Gentile who loses his Faith is nothing at all. The Jew who does not believe in Christ belongs none the less to the noble olive tree of God. The words of Saint Paul are expreriencing a fearful confirmation in the present. The Christian peoples who are losing their Faith succumb in fact to a measure of barbarism and loss of substance that is impossible for Jews".

The essay that this is from "The Church from Jews and Gentiles" by Erik Peterson was incredibly controversial in its time for being far to "philosemetic" not only in a Germany on the edge of the Hitlerite abyss but in large parts of the rest of the Catholic world and yet today is thrown against him and his legacy as proof that he was an "antisemite" by a similar mob- if this seems illogical the dedication of the essay should explain it; "To the Roman Church, in which the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul confirmed their calling, both from the Jews and the Gentiles, by the shedding of their blood". When I first read those words I have quoted above here I was scandalized and horrified yet on reflection I have in my own young life witnessed that there is some truth in them; Jews can certainly be evil, horrificly and mercilessly so, however I have never come across a Jew who I left had a body and a soul, yes, but no spirit- I cant say the same sadly for others.

Anyway this is a very interesting interview that will hopefully shame some Irish Catholics into joining to the struggle to aesthetically uplift the Church for the Glory of God. She also looks incredibly like my older sister (though my older sister is prettier).

The Truth Will Live Archives - The Stark Truth With Robert Stark

ne0ica

Never heard of her. Will check her out. Beats listening to the usual liberal diatribe from the south Dublin middle class luuvies on Pravda Radio.

GDPR

Never heard of her. Will check her out. Beats listening to the usual liberal diatribe from the south Dublin middle class luuvies on Pravda Radio.
No shame in that- she is a "youtube personality" but I found her comments on the aesthetic side of Catholicism very interesting. You are better off listening to Alex Jones than RTE and that is no praise for him. RTE shows a distinct "loss of substance" as it exists now.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I was one of those who objected to such maunderings of an obsessed mind being laundered through the 'Culture and Community' section of the forum. I would just like to qualify that with the thought that I am now uncertain as to whether these encomiums to a weird perception actually even qualify as 'Chat'.

I wonder whether we need a new sub-forum entitled 'Mad Sermons' or 'Speakers Corner'.

GDPR

I was one of those who objected to such maunderings of an obsessed mind being laundered through the 'Culture and Community' section of the forum. I would just like to qualify that with the thought that I am now uncertain as to whether these encomiums to a weird perception actually even qualify as 'Chat'.

I wonder whether we need a new sub-forum entitled 'Mad Sermons' or 'Speakers Corner'.
Why do you fear Jesus Lumpy? Even if what you ex-flat mate says about you is true He can wash you white as snow. Western European Civilization was born from the womb of Catholicism and to deny its a part still of "Culture and Community" in the ROI is laughable.

former wesleyan

WTF is a " Jewess " ?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Why do you fear Jesus Lumpy? Even if what you ex-flat mate says about you is true He can wash you white as snow. Western European Civilization was born from the womb of Catholicism and to deny its a part still of "Culture and Community" in the ROI is laughable.
Hogwash m'dear. And the person you speak of has had a police warning about stalking. Western European civilisation was born long before your cult ever emerged from judaism.

You might wish to comfort yourself in an ignorance of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle, the development of both Republic and democracy in Ancient Greece and pretend nothing happened before your jewish carpenter but you are only fooling yourself and others who do not know anything about the roots of Western civilisation.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
WTF is a " Jewess " ?
I know. Who on earth describes a woman who is jewish as a 'Jewess' these days? I associate that more with the sort of labelling from Germany in the 1930s.

There is something dehumanising in it.

statsman

Mad Speakers' Corner might cover every eventuality.

drummed

WTF is a " Jewess " ?
Who knows and to be honest who cares?

Yer man is gone full retard a long time now. Anyone who opens a sentence with the words 'one of my favourite theologians' is safely left in the loony bin.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
At least these curiously periodic attempts at sermons (invariably rooted in catholicism) are at last confined to off-topic chat.

Fair dues to the mods for catching on to it with their attempted presence in the main body of the forum.

Windowshopper

WTF is a " Jewess " ?
Old word for female Jew. Its use decades ago could be fairly neutral but now it is used almost exclusively by anti-Semites.

Ratio is not so much using a dog whistle as a fog horn. Naturally the P.ie Nazi Party will come to her defence.

I didn't even bother reading past the title.

Last edited:

Ardillaun

I know. Who on earth describes a woman who is jewish as a 'Jewess' these days? I associate that more with the sort of labelling from Germany in the 1930s.

There is something dehumanising in it.
I saw it in a medical article a while back. Over at JWA they seem to be reclaiming it:

About "Jewesses With Attitude" | Jewish Women's Archive

I must say I enjoy RandF's pieces, something completely different. Often I can't make head or tail of them but they have a certain Gothic charm.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies