A Jewess talking about the destruction of her country South Africa.

GDPR

I found this deeply moving, the restrained but immense depth of emotion in her voice is something which is very much an Afrikaner trait and one I personally find very endearing. Her book "Into the Cannibal's Pot" is the best introduction to the study of Post-Separate Development South Africa. Beyond the details of the destruction of that once great country the point that she makes about the conflict between Power and Piety I think is really worth noting, it also reminds me of what Carl Schmitt wrote in "Roman Catholicism and Political Form"; "In the temporal sphere to abuse is no doubt latent is every form of power, and only in God Himself is the opposition between power and goodness completely overcome. But the attempt to get rid of the opposition by rejecting all earthly power would be an unpardonable crime against human nature".

[video=youtube;QeIz6Hyo4v4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeIz6Hyo4v4[/video]

https://www.amazon.com/Into-Cannibals-Pot-Lessons-Post-Apartheid/dp/0984907017

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Your journey from Presbyterianism to Anglicanism through fundamentalist Catholicism and on to extreme Judaism is proceeding apace, ReF.

Niall996

Excruciatingly boring audio clip. Couldn't listen to much more than a couple of minutes. I think I get the gist. Usual white South African racist nostalgically lamenting the loss of power and their former legal right to suppress the majority, deny them education, rights, employment, equality and therefore use them a a slave workforce for their winelands, factories, mines, service industries etc. Or as the poster describes 'that once great country.'

PBP voter

Excruciatingly boring audio clip. Couldn't listen to much more than a couple of minutes. I think I get the gist. Usual white South African racist nostalgically lamenting the loss of power and their former legal right to suppress the majority, deny them education, rights, employment, equality and therefore use them a a slave workforce for their winelands, factories, mines, service industries etc. Or as the poster describes 'that once great country.'
Now a small native elite does that and the slaves have even less.

SA has worst maths, science education in world | News24

Windowshopper

No wonder this site is going to the dogs we have an anachronistic and vaguely anti-Semitic description of a Jewish person and the lionizing of a racist regime on our front page.

At this rate the cranks will have created more threads about Jews then the number of Jews in the country.

Niall996

Now a small native elite does that and the slaves have even less.

SA has worst maths, science education in world | News24

Black graduate numbers now exceeding white graduate number for the first time in the countries history. It will take many more years to undo the devastation of generation after generation of black kids by the Reformist/Calvinist Boers but they're getting there in spite of continued white supremacist intransigence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/19/black-south-african-university-graduates

Telstar 62

Your journey from Presbyterianism to Anglicanism through fundamentalist Catholicism and on to extreme Judaism is proceeding apace, ReF.
No - the idiot just wants to link a 'Jewess' with the old South Africa to
perpetuate the bull sh it 'Apartheid' canard.

Pathetic.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Slightly concerning alright when describing someone as a 'jewess'. It is like something out of the 19th century.

Could have described her as an 'author' or 'writer' but no ReF has to go with the only thing that strikes a chord in her distinctly weird worldview- the tag 'jewess'.

Mick Mac

Slightly concerning alright when describing someone as a 'jewess'. It is like something out of the 19th century.

Could have described her as an 'author' or 'writer' but no ReF has to go with the only thing that strikes a chord in her distinctly weird worldview- the tag 'jewess'.
Isnt it. Even a 'Jewish' adjective would have been better and that would have been been inappropriate unless somehow its specifically her religion which is informing her analysis.

Mick

GDPR

I told before that Presbyterianism and Anglicanism are part of the same Protestant family, they are both "Reformed" as opposed to either Lutheran or Baptist; anyway where did you get the idea that I had any impulse towards Judaism?

Mick Mac

I told before that Presbyterianism and Anglicanism are part of the same Protestant family, they are both "Reformed" as opposed to either Lutheran or Baptist; anyway where did you get the idea that I had any impulse towards Judaism?
All the same to us, Splitters!

Mick

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
You've been heading downward with Virgil holding a lamp through the above denominations and I suspect are not far off falling through the floor of extreme catholicism into the hold of the mothership of judaism.

You seem fascinated with, to use your term, 'jewesses' and seem to like putting the tag into subject headings.

PBP voter

Black graduate numbers now exceeding white graduate number for the first time in the countries history. It will take many more years to undo the devastation of generation after generation of black kids by the Reformist/Calvinist Boers but they're getting there in spite of continued white supremacist intransigence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/19/black-south-african-university-graduates
Give it another 10 years and South Africa will be like Zimbabwe.

GDPR

Actually did the Separate Development regime did masses of stuff to raise the material and moral conditions of the various black groups. They were much better half off and a hell of a lot safer under the old order which gave them a lot of autonomy. There were very wealthy blacks and poor whites under Apartheid which can't at all be justly compared to what went on in Northern Ireland and what is happening today in Palestine.

Breanainn

Except for the small matters of being unable to vote, politically organise, or indeed marry whoever they wished!

dundealing

Duplicate Account

Getting to a similar state to Zimbabwe more likely

Catalpast

Look Apartheid was wrong

- that was 22 years ago

- and large chunks of South Africa are still a mess.....

BTW there are plenty of good folks in South Africa of all colours

- but an awful lot of Bad uns too....:|

Catalpast

Except for the small matters of being unable to vote, politically organise, or indeed marry whoever they wished!
While wrong its a fact that White South Africa was a magnet for immigrants from neighbouring states

- being able to vote was not a primary concern of many

- being able to earn a living was.....

owedtojoy

Jews are always liars when they talk about historical events like the Holocaust.

But when they say stuff that ReT can twist to suit his crackpot opinions then they are awarded 100% veracity.

What is a Jewess, bu the way? Is that a way of talking about a Jew, Model S? Model S Jews always tell the truth then.

New Threads

Most Replies