A Message From JFK / MLK / Ron Paul

Destiny's Soldier

A timeless message from inspirational people.
My Heros JFK, MLK, and Dr. Ron Paul.

[video=youtube;CBtL3NIcAvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBtL3NIcAvU[/video]

Last edited:

NotDevsSon

MLK, JFK . . . and Ron Paul???????

Jesus. That's like saying Chelsea, Manchester United . . . and Scunthorpe!

Destiny's Soldier

NotDevsSon said:

Focus on the message they are conveying.

antagoniser

Excellent video...now I get this whole Ron Paul thing. (not blinded by propaganda)

The Trinity Politick

"This clip was getting much attention prior to this happening "

Of course it was...

antagoniser

NotDevsSon said:

I don't think MLK would take too kindly to being compared to Chelsea, he had far more vigour and flair than that!

CookieMonster

Gosh, I'm so glad neither Paul or Huckabee have a chance.

Destiny's Soldier

CookieMonster said:
Gosh, I'm so glad neither Paul or Huckabee have a chance.

Perhaps if your son or daughter came back in a body bag you'd have a different attitude.

CookieMonster

Perhaps if I'd suffered some sort of blunt force trauma to my skull I'd have a different attitude too.
But I haven't, nor do I have children in body bags. Ron Paul's idea of how the world should be has no grounding in reality as it stands today. It's just as well he's being battered in the polls.

A timeless message from inspirational people.
My Heros JFK, MLK, and Dr. Ron Paul.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CBtL3NIcAvU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CBtL3NIcAvU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

It is great to watch this video clip all this time later.

It can be seen now that Paul well deserves to be ranked with these 2 assassinated heros. The republicans should have nominated him. Now he is the most prominent House republican.

How right he was about those murderous wars. All the antiwar people have for some reason lost their voice now that it is Obama that is doing the killing.

Another 4 soldiers dead in Afghanistan for nothing.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Clanrickard

It is great to watch this video clip all this time later.

It can be seen now that Paul well deserves to be ranked with these 2 assassinated heros. The republicans should have nominated him. Now he is the most prominent House republican.
The very idea of mentioning this far right crack pot in the same breath as JFK and MLK is an insult to those two great men.

Your opinion would not hold much water in the States at the moment in my opinion.

We are talking about civil liberties and speaking out against the wars here.

Paul would be seen as a strong opponent of the Patriot Acts and Military Commissions Act and was not and is not afraid of speaking out against the wars. If he was listened to there would be 2 million less dead.

But you are intitled to your opinion

East Coast Elitist

Your opinion would not hold much water in the States at the moment in my opinion.

We are talking about civil liberties and speaking out against the wars here.

Paul would be seen as a strong opponent of the Patriot Acts and Military Commissions Act and was not and is not afraid of speaking out against the wars. If he was listened to there would be 2 million less dead.

But you are intitled to your opinion
Actually, they hold much water. Being against the wars and defending civil liberties does not have to go hand-in-hand with being a paranoid, right-wing nutjob whose followers come armed and dressed for the 18th century.

Are you an American because your response seems confused. What on Earth are your talking about.

Those who voted for the Military Commoissions Act can only be described as right wing nut-jobs. Is this your view.

Oreo Livermore

Perhaps if I'd suffered some sort of blunt force trauma to my skull I'd have a different attitude too.
But I haven't, nor do I have children in body bags. Ron Paul's idea of how the world should be has no grounding in reality as it stands today. It's just as well he's being battered in the polls.
I have decided to forgive you for this. Had you supported him, if could have made the difference

seenitallb4

Hang on.....Paul is the nutjob? I would have thought the mainstream insiders who vote for war after war, endorse the Partiot Act and and run up a 13 trillion dollar debt were the ones who are nuts. This so called nutjob is one of the few people in US politics who is serious about civil liberties, a peaceful foreign policy, and fiscal restraint.

Oreo Livermore

Hang on.....Paul is the nutjob? I would have thought the mainstream insiders who vote for war after war, endorse the Partiot Act and and run up a 13 trillion dollar debt were the ones who are nuts. This so called nutjob is one of the few people in US politics who is serious about civil liberties, a peaceful foreign policy, and fiscal restraint.

In fairness, Cookie now is a big fan of Paul.

When I came here in July of 2007 there was just 2 fans. I as a market watcher knew of Paul for a long time and joined the site primarily to spread the word about him. That and money were my 2 areas.

The nutjob has Kentucky wrapped up now so things are looking up

Most Replies