A Message From JFK / MLK / Ron Paul

CanRonPaulSavetheUS

What is wrong with you not posting your drivel on them all.

BTW, did Pawlenty really win the nomination like you predicted

KingCash

Moderators please note: We have more threads about Ron Paul at the one time than we ever had about Enda Kenny. I count at least half-a-dozen. I would say Enda Kenny has had far more influence on the lives of the majority on the site than Ron Paul will ever have.

It is six months to the first primary - are we going to have a new thread every time Ron Paul hiccups?

This is turning politics.ie in a farcical version of RonPaul.ie . Is it the best politics.ie can do? What is wrong with a single thread per candidate?
Enda Kenny or Ron Paul? Hmmm, I'd go with Ron Paul any day of the week.

Regardless of Paul's creationist views, Kenny is a shill. In any event, this is the US Politics section.

owedtojoy

Enda Kenny or Ron Paul? Hmmm, I'd go with Ron Paul any day of the week.

Regardless of Paul's creationist views, Kenny is a shill.
So we have to have a new thread every time Ron farts?

KingCash

So we have to have a new thread every time Ron farts?
You do have a choice, you know? You don't have to click the title threads if you don't wish.

Hence the idea of a forum - a place where people are free to communicate in a civilised manner about subjects that interest them. Ron Paul is obviously more interesting than Enda "Shill" Kenny.

CanRonPaulSavetheUS

Well said King Cash.

Workers of the World Unite behind Ron Paul.

He is the only candidate working for their best interests

Destiny's Soldier

[video=youtube;ruSqkSAdWUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw&feature=related[/video]

I spotted this one.

Funny it is too..

owedtojoy

You do have a choice, you know? You don't have to click the title threads if you don't wish.

Hence the idea of a forum - a place where people are free to communicate in a civilised manner about subjects that interest them. Ron Paul is obviously more interesting than Enda "Shill" Kenny.
I absolutely agree with every word, obviously except for the word "Shill". Kenny is no worse a shill than American politicians competing for corporate donation, and for the favour of Christian right-wing extremists.

The point I made is that when your freedom to communicate brings you to open 6 threads at a time, when one would do, it amounts to spamming the site for everyone else.

I am sure Ron Paul's enthusiastic supporters can express their zeal just as fervently in one thread rather than six!

CanRonPaulSavetheUS

[video=youtube;ruSqkSAdWUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw&feature=related[/video]

I spotted this one.

Funny it is too..
Thank you for starting this thread DS. Time has proven you correct as usual.

Ron Paul is now seen as one of the greatest voices of Liberty the county has had since James Otis

CanRonPaulSavetheUS

Just like I hoped would happen. Perry was dumb enough to provide oxygen to the lesser candidates. A basic mistake.

Here is a nice clip from 2008 which shows why Paul is different from the usual run of the mill spoofers

[video=youtube_share;FdxhbePRdIE]http://youtu.be/FdxhbePRdIE[/video]

As Destinys Soldier points out. Ron Paul inspires passion, the true mark of a leader like JFK and MLK

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I am sure Ron Paul's enthusiastic supporters can express their zeal just as fervently in one thread rather than six!

That probably would be a bad idea, given the spaming of the climate change thread thats gone on from you.

owedtojoy

Just like I hoped would happen. Perry was dumb enough to provide oxygen to the lesser candidates. A basic mistake.

Here is a nice clip from 2008 which shows why Paul is different from the usual run of the mill spoofers

As Destinys Soldier points out. Ron Paul inspires passion, the true mark of a leader like JFK and MLK
That is whistling past the graveyard. No matter what happens, Paul's delusional supporters will report it as to the advantage of the Chosen One.

Perry has effectively knocked out Bachmann - so much for her "oxygen". By taking her votes, Perry has prevented Ron Paul from benefitting by her downfall - so much for his oxygen.

Show me the evidence that Paul and Bachmann, who are minor candidates in my book, have benefitted in any way from Perry's entry?

On RealClearPolitics, Ron Paul's support is flat as a pancake. Soon many will start abandoning him because he has failed to gain any momentum or traction with the wider public. Passion? - the guy has the inspiration factor of a dead sheep.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies