• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

A Muslim's understanding of Jesus the Prophet

IbrahaimMohamad

A Muslim's understanding of Jesus the Prophet.

The Irish people for many decades have sent missionaries overseas to bring their version of religious enlightenment to other lands.

How would the Irish People be open to foreign missionaries coming to Ireland to bring their version of enlightenment to the Irish People?

The argument for Jesus the Prophet rather than Jesus the God the son of God!
Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Spoken Word || Response - YouTube

firefly123

Irish people like their rashers and sausages too much. Its a deal breaker.

drummed

What's your point bob?

Warrior of Destiny

We'll have no wahhabist muck about women not being able to drive and ending scientific advancements thank you very much.

ne0ica

and the whole drink thing. Can't see it taking off. The Russian Tsar of the then Pagan Russia, when examining the merits of the three great world religions, thought Islam a great religion but couldn't reconcile with the whole no drinking thing.

Shqiptar

I don't see the problem. It's a matter of free speech and I think this country would benefit from input from various philosophies and civilisations.

However, I do think that there would need to be a recognition of the values of Irish society. Any attempt to preach stuff that's anti-woman or anti-gay would - at the very best - lead to the speaker being ignored.

IbrahaimMohamad

Seriously guys how could you kill a God? Is it not more likely he played dead or that he was a Prophet.

drummed

What's the matter now bob?

Warrior of Destiny

and the whole drink thing. Can't see it taking off. The Russian Tsar of the then Pagan Russia, when examining the merits of the three great world religions, thought Islam a great religion but couldn't reconcile with the whole no drinking thing.
That's not true. The first Tsar of Russia was Ivan the Terrible in 1547, by then what we now call Russia had been Christian for centuries.

S

Science Ninja

Seriously guys how could you kill a God? Is it not more likely he played dead or that he was a Prophet.
Not to stand up for Christianity or anything, but it's a theological necessity that he be killed. That's his raison d'etre.