A new day, a new Govt

callas

No.. see.. you've got it wrong cos it's the DUP or London or just the media.. it's nothing to do with SF.

But in reality, the actual truth is that SF, a left party is blocking free meals to schools in deprived areas until their paramilitaries are getting a pension for blowing people up.
And posters here defend it.. and attack those that don't.

They are looking after their constituents, I suppose.

Their real ones.

They are acting according to form.

Of course they will say that it is us who are stuck in the past.

Marcos the black

They are looking after their constituents, I suppose.

Their real ones.

They are acting according to form.
Which is fine... Unless you're not one of their constituents... Even if you're a kid in a deprived area, you're just a bargaining chip.

Ardillaun

Donnelly is in for a rough old time. All that management (consultant) expertise is about to be road-tested in Angola. Fortunately, any further, stress-related greying of the locks will be hard to spot. Fair play if he manages to improve things.

Last edited:

callas

The statistics, broken down by constituency, are as follows: Foyle (34.38%), Belfast West (33.91%); Belfast North (32.50%); East Londonderry (27.86%); Newry and Armagh (27.84%); West Tyrone (27.77%); Mid Ulster (25.07%); Fermanagh and South Tyrone (24.27%); South Down (24.26%); North Antrim (23.41%); Upper Bann (23.06%); Strangford (21.94%); Belfast East (21.90%); East Antrim (21.77%); Belfast South (20.74%); South Antrim (18.70%); North Down (18.30%); Lagan Valley (17.67%).

Peter Bryson, NI spokesman for End Child Poverty and Head of Save the Children in Northern Ireland, said: ‘Due to the extent of child poverty, children across Northern Ireland are being denied the happy childhoods and the good start in life other children take for granted.
It is shocking the level of child poverty that the Shinners preside over in the North.

Then again, it is not shocking. Because children were and are never their priority. Their job is always to look after the "good republicans".

Last edited:

Uganda

Donnelly is in for a rough old time. All that theoretical management expertise is about to be road-tested in Angola. Fortunately, any further, stress-related greying of the hair will be hard to spot. Fair play if he manages to improve things.
it will be interesting to see how he gets on. I wouldn’t doubt his ability, but I wonder if he will have the political guile to get things done.

reforming the hse isn’t like reforming a normal organisation.

and I wonder how much support he will get when the chips are down. I can’t see the FF faithful rushing to his aid in times of crisis.

Round tower

Donnelly is in for a rough old time. All that management (consultant) expertise is about to be road-tested in Angola. Fortunately, any y in it.further, stress-related greying of the locks will be hard to spot. Fair play if he manages to improve things.
Agree ad would think he will find that they are a law in themselves and hard moved. The situation where the trolly crisis ceased with the covid virus had proved that in a way that chages in work practices has a play in it

Uganda

Agree ad would think he will find that they are a law in themselves and hard moved. The situation where the trolly crisis ceased with the covid virus had proved that in a way that chages in work practices has a play in it
anyone who thinks work practices don’t play a significant role is living in doolally land.

in the first year of the hse there was an attempt to review processes. The then ceo Brendan Drumm appointed an internal group to map processes etc.

they got nowhere. Why? Becuse the troops simply refused to provide the necessary information.

wombat

Donnelly is in for a rough old time. All that management (consultant) expertise is about to be road-tested in Angola. Fortunately, any further, stress-related greying of the locks will be hard to spot. Fair play if he manages to improve things.
It will be interesting to see how he fares, its just possible that he may be able to put some shape into the HSE. My concern is that he will be so intent on putting his stamp on the dept that he will act too soon and screw something up. I'm not sure how much experience of running anything he has, always wary of management consultants who advise on how you should be doing things but never have to do anything themselves.

Uganda

It will be interesting to see how he fares, its just possible that he may be able to put some shape into the HSE. My concern is that he will be so intent on putting his stamp on the dept that he will act too soon and screw something up. I'm not sure how much experience of running anything he has, always wary of management consultants who advise on how you should be doing things but never have to do anything themselves.
indeed. Ask a management consultant what time it is, and they will ask you what time would you like it to be.

a bit like James toney here - ask for a simple number and you get paragraphs of waffle.

Marcos the black

The statistics, broken down by constituency, are as follows: Foyle (34.38%), Belfast West (33.91%); Belfast North (32.50%); East Londonderry (27.86%); Newry and Armagh (27.84%); West Tyrone (27.77%); Mid Ulster (25.07%); Fermanagh and South Tyrone (24.27%); South Down (24.26%); North Antrim (23.41%); Upper Bann (23.06%); Strangford (21.94%); Belfast East (21.90%); East Antrim (21.77%); Belfast South (20.74%); South Antrim (18.70%); North Down (18.30%); Lagan Valley (17.67%).

It is shocking the level of child poverty that the Shinners preside over in the North.

Then again, it is not shocking. Because children were and are never their priority. Their job is always to look after the "good republicans".
Very true, and is again being played out as we speak. Luckily, the current pension/free school meals issue is receiving attention and many are waking up to these guys...

AhNowStop

That referendum is over. The question has been settled by the people.

In any case, it probably isn't Martins call. Varadkar, the real Taoiseach is calling the shots, deciding who Micheal Martin shafts and who he promotes.
😂 Ooops, dissent in the FFGoon ranks .. Who'd have thunk it ;)

I love how some of you FG chappies are sticking your head in the sand and pretending that Meeehole isnt your Taoiseach 😂

AhNowStop

Only the Daily Mail?

It should be in every newspaper that Sinn Feign are doing their level best to leverage pensions for innocent terror victims so that they can open up another slush fund for the provo goons that blighted their lives.

As the man say, he would rather go without.
The impasse is due to the Unionist/British side trying to unilaterally change the terms of the agreement at the last minute ... This is just the latest in a long line of "reneging" by the Unionist/British side

Do try and tell the truth

AhNowStop

I think you'll find Partition and Unionist & British rule is the cause of poverty in the North ... Remind us who is the cause of child poverty in the south again ?

LISTOWEL MAN

i just rang the TV licence crowd and cancelled my TV licence

I'm fed up paying €160 every year and being stuck at home during the pandemic has shown me how poor RTE is

i bet I'm not the only one who did that

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom