• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Marcos the black

You said this "it would help if he understood the basic content of what he posted" which means you seem to think you do understand the basic content of what he posted. We know this because you also said this, "Pure gibberish."

I know basic comprehension isn't a strong point of yours (we seen ample evidence in the reams of nonsense you post), but once again i'll ask the simple question - if Making Waves doesnt understand the basic content of what he posted, perhaps you can explain it to us. There's a good boy.
Jesus. Where's the "rubs eyes" emoji when you want it?
Ok.. step by step. A poster posted a claim. I asked him to beck it up. He didn't, after being repeatedly asked, so it was obvious that he couldn't, so he posted gibberish, i.e he didn't know what he was talking about and it would be helpful if he posted what he could back up.

Now, is that simple enough for you?

Uganda

Ok.. step by step. A poster posted a claim. I asked him to beck it up. He didn't, after being repeatedly asked, so it was obvious that he couldn't, so he posted gibberish, i.e he didn't know what he was talking about and it would be helpful if he posted what he could back up.

not for clipper I’m afraid. You have words with more than 3 letters.

you must try harder

Clipper

Yes, the cognitive dissonance at work here is simply amazing. You have no idea how stupid you are, do you.

Marcos the black

Yes, the cognitive dissonance at work here is simply amazing. You have no idea how stupid you are, do you.
That's right... It says whatever you think it says...
As I said earlier.. as long as you're happy, that's the main thing.

Pensivity

I'm not convinced by the Universal Income concept,
Neither am I. Indeed Lynette Zang reckons such a move would be the beginning of hyperinflation. I think she is right. After all, goods and services are finite and central bank reserves are not. So even if the basic income was a google blitz, it would make things worse for the poor, not better.

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
Does seem to be a strange thing to be discussing hyperinflation when to my understanding we should have seen inflation tick upwards during the period of heavy government intervention in the liquidity crisis around 2007-2009/10 and yet nothing that I recall.

With Shinzo Abe's helicoptering of liquidity in massive jolts to try and kickstart the moribund Japanese economy I expected weird things to happen there in terms of the currency, interest rates and inflation metrics. I didn't notice much.

Feels to me something somewhere is broken. Give the dial over there a tap someone and lets' see if we are in the red at all.

james toney

Don't worry the 28 advisors in our Coalition Of Chaos will sort it out!

EiS3f8CWsAgXKll.jpeg

james toney

On the same day that the Irish government announce serious cutbacks to the Emergency Covid Payments for 150,000 Citizens.... they create jobs for 10 more Special Advisors.
The payscale for those advising Ministers of State start at around €67,000 a year.
The culture of cronyism and corruption is still rife in FG/FF/GP.

Marcos the black

On the same day that the Irish government announce serious cutbacks to the Emergency Covid Payments for 150,000 Citizens.... they create jobs for 10 more Special Advisors.
The payscale for those advising Ministers of State start at around €67,000 a year.
The culture of cronyism and corruption is still rife in FG/FF/GP.
What has the pandemic payment got to do with the appointment of special advisors? Perhaps you could outline how one has a bearing on the other?
How many special advisors have they got?
How many should they have, do you think, and why?
How many have Govts got in other countries? What have they for example in the North, where FF, FG and the Greens are not in govt.

james toney

What has the pandemic payment got to do with the appointment of special advisors? Perhaps you could outline how one has a bearing on the other?
How many special advisors have they got?
How many have Govts got in other countries? What have they for example in the North, where FF, FG and the Greens are not in govt.
Glad you asked all those questions...you might even try and answer some of your own questions.

The day they said they can't afford the payment.... then they (the thread title) appoint 10 new advisors at a time when tens of thousands are out of work and more were just laid off.
I have heard it is now 60+ advisors.
Less than that of course, because they also have a big civil service. Remember?
There 14 advisors for the entire government in the north.

Marcos the black

Glad you asked all those questions...you might even try and answer some of your own questions.

The day they said they can't afford the payment.... then they (the thread title) appoint 10 new advisors at a time when tens of thousands are out of work and more were just laid off.
I have heard it is now 60+ advisors.
Less than that of course, because they also have a big civil service. Remember?
There 14 advisors for the entire government in the north.
There's no link between the two. They are two completely separate events, you are simply trying to link them to sit your narrative. By the way, I'm not sure you know what corruption is.
You don't know how many they have, but still you think it's too many.
If your figures are correct there is about 4 times the amount of advisors in the South as there is in the North. Isn't that in line with the 2 populations?

james toney

There's no link between the two. They are two completely separate events, you are simply trying to link them to sit your narrative. By the way, I'm not sure you know what corruption is.
You don't know how many they have, but still you think it's too many.
If your figures are correct there is about 4 times the amount of advisors in the South as there is in the North. Isn't that in line with the 2 populations?
Wrong again...being a Fine Gael troll, it's difficult for you to comprehend the links between the two....Timing aside.
Maybe you have a problem reading....but I'll type it again...60+ advisors.
The coalition of chaos MM,Varadkar,and Ryan have 17 between just the three of them alone.
How many do you think they should have?
Explain the figures that helped you reach the last funny part please...populations? In line?

Marcos the black

Wrong again...being a Fine Gael troll, it's difficult for you to comprehend the links between the two.
Maybe you have a problem reading....but I'll type it again...60+ advisors.
The coalition of chaos MM,Varadkar,and Ryan have 17 between just the three of them alone.
Explain the figures that helped you reach the last funny part please...populations? In line?
Hrmmm.. "you heard' it was 60+, but you don't know what it is.. perhaps you could provide some tangible evidence of how many they have.
The amount per population is relevent on terms of costs per capita.
BTW.. haven't you, and others like you on other threads, notably ones where the North is failing defended SF by saying that it's not a real govt as they don't have control of the budget. The budget we are repeatedly told, as a defence, is set by Westminster, so why would the "entire govt", as you are calling them in this thread need those advisors?

james toney

What's wrong with the civil service doing an appropriate job?
How bad are all these advisors the coalition of chaos have given how bad they are in govt?
Who advises the advisors? Will they now need their own mini advisors?

Marcos the black

How bad are all these advisors the coalition of chaos have given how bad they are in govt?
Btw... I'll just leave this here for you...
You might want to refer back to it from time to time, esp before posting. Think of it as a reference post.

james toney

Fine Gael troll stuck for answers shocker....go on sure...you have problems reading and comprehension.

One more time....

Marcos the black

Fine Gael troll stuck for answers shocker....go on sure...you have problems reading and comprehension.

One more time....
I'm not the one claiming they have too many. YOU are. I asked you how many they should have. You declined to answer. You are claiming they have too many, but you don't know how many they have.
You are claiming that the appointment of special advisors has something to do with the pandemic payment, but fail to say what they link is.
You made a number of claims, but didn't expect to have to back any of them up... And when you were, you revert to type

james toney

I'm not the one claiming they have too many. YOU are. I asked you how many they should have. You declined to answer. You are claiming they have too many, but you don't know how many they have.
You are claiming that the appointment of special advisors has something to do with the pandemic payment, but fail to say what they link is.
You made a number of claims, but didn't expect to have to back any of them up... And when you were, you revert to type
Oh I know as a Fine Gael troll there is never too many for you.....60+ advisors and fluctuating upwards given todays announcement....Comprehend yet?
Still trolling but badly given todays announcement....almost everyone can see otherwise.
As in the Irish Times..."If this was real stand-up, it would have been perfect comic timing from government."

You can do it.

Marcos the black

Oh I know as a Fine Gael troll there is never too many for you.....60+ advisors and fluctuating upwards given todays announcement....Comprehend yet?
Still trolling but badly given todays announcement....almost everyone can see otherwise.
As in the Irish Times..."If this was real stand-up, it would have been perfect comic timing from government."

You can do it.
Jesus...
You said you "heard" there was 60+. I asked you to link to some evidence of this.
Can you even start with that one task.. after that we'll come back to the rest.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom