• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

A New Party?

Canis

Is this a "racist" party?

Irish Nation First | Fighting for Ireland's Future

We wish to announce the establishment of Nation First, a body dedicated, in the first place, to offering a voice to Irish people who are opposed to the demographic trends which have taken hold over the last 15 or so years. That is, we offer a voice to those who are opposed to the demographic policy of multi-culturalism which has been forced upon the people of the Irish Nation without their consent and contrary to their interests. In the second place, we offer a voice to those who wish Ireland to have in place a race based immigration policy. And finally and more broadly in the third place we offer general political representation for the people of the Irish Nation. Broadly speaking we are striving to preserve an Irish Ireland rather than permit the continued creation of an Arab, a Muslim, black, Asian or in other words, a multi-cultural Ireland.

Briefly speaking, we appeal for the following:

1. A reversal, to a large degree, of the demographic trends which have occurred since around the middle years of the 1990s.
2. An end to the present asylum system.
3. Withdrawal of refugee status and citizenship from most if not all people of non-European stock
4. The implementation of a race based immigration policy.
5. An indefinite moratorium on almost all immigration.

Sync

Uh yeah. They don't even pretend otherwise really.

disgruntledcitizen

i think its safe to assume a "party" with such policies are a racist / sectarian party, probably as unpleasant a bunch as the BNP, and hopefully far less successful

cricket

I heard there's a split in that party already.

LeDroit

I dunno. It's kind of grey isn't it? Jaysus.

LeDroit

I heard there's a split in that party already.
Heard that too. The blondes hate the brunettes and the redheads hate both.

Sync

love biscuit

Different racial groups have different average IQs which mean that the percentage of people who fall within what we may call the “scarcely employable” range (75 -80) will differ from race to race; likewise with what we may call the “unemployable” range which is about 75 and below. In the United States about 3% of white people fall in the scarcely employable range while approximately 12% of blacks do (blacks in the US have an average IQ of 85, whereas blacks in Africa have an average IQ of 70). As for below IQ 75, the threshold below which jobs are virtually “nonexistent”, there are 4% of whites and 18% of blacks.
Is it wise to allow tens of thousands of people in to our country if they and their descendents will fall below the employability threshold due to their IQ? We at Nation First don’t think so. With this in mind let us not forget that even if immigration is ended tomorrow, the non-Irish populations will still grow year after year and so the absolute number of people who fall below the employability threshold may (and probably will) grow year after year. Are we to provide, decade after decade, social welfare for the descendants of today’s immigrants because they are unemployable in our economy? We think not. We feel that we should consider the IQs of immigrants when permitting them entry to Ireland.
Nah, not racist at all :lol:

Cassandra Syndrome

So a bunch of yobs in the Firms of the Airtricity Premier League and Division one Football league have become political?

I wonder what their forums are like?

Arranged Fights Section
We hate everyone but us Section

Sync

I can't get into their site, but those quotes really make them look like a Brasseye-esque satirical group.

farnaby

Anti-immigration candidates have stood but don't get anywhere in our elections so there's no silent majority or even minority waiting for a party that explicitly defines itself on notions of racial purity. It seems their only virtue is self-defeating honesty.

LeDroit

I can't get into their site, but those quotes really make them look like a Brasseye-esque satirical group.
Nail on head.

It's a mickey take, it has to be.

fool

It's PC gone mad. How come you can't start a political party planning to discriminate against people on the basis of their race without getting called a racist?

DeputyEdo

Anti-immigration candidates have stood but don't get anywhere in our elections so there's no silent majority or even minority waiting for a party that explicitly defines itself on notions of racial purity. It seems their only virtue is self-defeating honesty.
The same could have been said for Britain...then all of a sudden the BNP started to win seats.

Sancho

Nail on head.

It's a mickey take, it has to be.
I think it's serious. Probably part of a BNP infiltration campaign. The BNP include the Irish as one of the ancient 'British' peoples whose heritage is under threat. There are links on the BNP website to Irish ballad CDs as examples of British folk culture. They want to protect us

love biscuit

I think Godwin's Law can be set aside for this discussion.
I doubt these proud patriots have the ideological coherence and intellectual capability to be properly classified as Nazis. They are just knuckle chewing bottom feeders who have got sidetracked down an evolutionary cul de sac.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies