• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

A Ship of Fools: The Renewable Heat Incentive fiasco

Mickeymac

I laughed out loud when I saw this and I know it will amuse Viva as well.
RHI inquiry: What is it about Jamie Bryson? - The Irish News

THe DUP are running scared of that little runt Bryson and now it has become obvious. It is also obvious that the RHI panel think that they are dealing with a crowd of dribbling eejits.
Viva's jibe about Jamie being a "unionist consultant" wasn't that far off the mark after all.:)

During the Haas talks, it was apparent Shammy was a unionist consultant, made a mockery of the talks and little wonder Haas and Meighan returned home.

death or glory

During the Haas talks, it was apparent Shammy was a unionist consultant, made a mockery of the talks and little wonder Haas and Meighan returned home.
was Jamies SF friend there also,you know David who leaked him the info.

death or glory

death or glory

AhNowStop

I laughed out loud when I saw this and I know it will amuse Viva as well.
RHI inquiry: What is it about Jamie Bryson? - The Irish News

THe DUP are running scared of that little runt Bryson and now it has become obvious. It is also obvious that the inquiry panel now understand that they are dealing with a crowd of dribbling eejits, who prioritised the witterings of a half-wit like Bryson ahead of the looming RHI emergency. These people couldn't manage a burger stall.
Viva's jibe about Jamie being a "unionist consultant" wasn't that far off the mark after all.:)
Yep, he’s unionisms “go to” man .... it’s weally wediculously unbewievable actually :shock: lmao

But fair play to Coughlan & the inquiry in general, this is just “yet more” ammunition that perfectly shows just how DUPlicitous these loons are .....
and it’s quite incredible that they actually expect people to believe Snarlene didn’t know all the ins & outs of RHI :roll: ... they really are a joke !

Last edited:

Mickeymac

Yep, he’s unionisms “go to” man .... it’s weally wediculously unbewievable actually :shock: lmao

But fair okay to Coughlan & the inquiry in general, this is just “yet more” ammunition that perfectly shows just how DUPlicitous these loons are .....
and it’s quite incredible that they actually expect people to believe Snarlene didn’t know all the ins & outs of RHI :roll: ... they really are a joke !

Up to now, I believe the inquiry has highlighted the fact that Snarlene was God knows what, but certainly not leader in the whole scam operation, as the Ministers under her control, were under instruction from her spads, plot thickens folks.:laugh:

death or glory

That's his story for the congregation and mugs like you DOG.:laugh:
Mickey,
jeez you are thick, posting on a politics website and not knowing he was a government minister not a minister of religion.

AhNowStop

Up to now, I believe the inquiry has highlighted the fact that Snarlene was God knows what, but certainly not leader in the whole scam operation, as the Ministers under her control, were under instruction from her spads, plot thickens folks.:laugh:
Maybe willie Frazier is top dog :shock: lol

AhNowStop

last weeks news
If the worst thing about him is that he gets drunk and starts singing, not a bad fault.
There’s a tad more to it that that Lennie wee son but tell me this and tell me no more ... wasn’t he supposed to be a little orange chappy? .... in a “temperance” lodge no less :lol:

Just another fake “Christian” eh son, bit like yourself I suppose. :roll:

death or glory

death or glory

In the future that will be the rebel song .
Wishful thinking.
But you will always have your dreams,
we'll deal with the reality.
Sure it was old but it was beautiful

death or glory

Popular Threads

Most Replies