• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

A Tangled Web temporarily suspended due to violation

RedCloud

.....and you frequent it ?

O'Sullivan Bere

A Tangled Web Shut Down By Host Arivex In Attack On Free Speech

This website, *ahem* Hate site run by notorious Bigot David Vance, fell foul of its license with its web hosts

Interesting times lay ahead

Its now back up having been down all day and pruned of unacceptable material

A Tangled Web Shut Down By Host Arivex In Attack On Free Speech ( NOT)
Max Farquar doesn't have grounds to cite 'free speech' here IMO. I take a very liberal free speech approach and prefer the American First Amendment approach to some of the PC ones becoming common in Ireland and elsewhere in Europe. That said, one must actually have that right implicated. Max doesn't have a free speech right to post on Vance's site. It's a privilege permitted by Vance. Vance also doesn't have a free speech right to use Arvixe's server. He entered into a contract with Arvixe to use their server and that includes content limitations. If, as it appears, he was in breach of its terms, Arvixe had every right to do what they did until the breaches were remedied.

former wesleyan

Truely shocking. The man is a saint.

Republic32

it doesn't seem many agreed when he stood as a TUV candidate

David Vance - Assembly Election Candidate for Upper Bann | - Traditional Unionist Voice

got about 4% and tried as UKIP 10 yrs previously , got 400 votes

the man is repellant , like a turd that needs flushing down the loo
The guy is the Ultimate Sinn Fein recruitment officer. Am i the only one who would actually be more inclined to vote for the Shinners now after reading his pure unadulterated pish?

former wesleyan

former wesleyan

The guy is the Ultimate Sinn Fein recruitment officer. Am i the only one who would be more inclined to vote for the Shinners now after reading his unadulterated b**llox?
Steady on. On second thoughts.....

Cruimh

InsideImDancing

For all his faults, at least he had the balls to put his money where his mouth is and stand for election - can you say the same?
Fair point Dave!:)

InsideImDancing

Cruimh

Why thank you dear Cruimh. Never read it tbh though.
It had it's moments. I think it got in trouble before in the days when Andrew McCann was allowed to write OPs. DV is sincere and presents a minority viewpoint from within the Unionist community. I lost interest in the site as it became more and more GOP/Zionist and hysterical about Islam. Some of the American-Irish posters here would feel right at home with that aspect of the site.

Oscar Wilde

For all his faults,
at least he had the balls to put his money where his mouth is and stand for election
- can you say the same?
give me time
am always available for president of SF
should the position ever arise :)

InsideImDancing

It had it's moments. I think it got in trouble before in the days when Andrew McCann was allowed to write OPs. DV is sincere and presents a minority viewpoint from within the Unionist community. I lost interest in the site as it became more and more GOP/Zionist and hysterical about Islam. Some of the American-Irish posters here would feel right at home with that aspect of the site.
That's the guy, I was talking about the other day! Mad man he was, good value though. Is he British citizen?