• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

A Video of a Mini-riot on Dame Street, Dublin is going viral

firefly123

A Video of a Mini-riot on Dame Street, Dublin is going viral. According to the tourist it's four PM on a Sunday. No doubt they were arguing about the Benefits of Keynes vs Hayek economics in the current crisis. This kind of lawlessness will get worse in this country until some of these lads get a very long spell in a very uncomfortable place sans x-box. The only thing unusual about this is it happened in the day time and in front of tourists. I don't imagine Tourism Ireland will be using this video anytime soon.
I am sure the 'Ah Here! Leave it out!" voice over will be added soon enough.

[video=youtube;xZxtFgCsWKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZxtFgCsWKE[/video]

hammer

I didn`t even know West Ham were playing Millwall :)

Was there some sort of match on or was it just scumbags ?

mr. jings

A Video of a Mini-riot on Dame Street, Dublin is going viral. According to the tourist it's four PM on a Sunday. No doubt they were arguing about the Benefits of Keynes vs Hayek economics in the current crisis. This kind of lawlessness will get worse in this country until some of these lads get a very long spell in a very uncomfortable place sans x-box. The only thing unusual about this is it happened in the day time and in front of tourists. I don't imagine Tourism Ireland will be using this video anytime soon.

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c1_1350843157[/video]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=2aeb301ffc70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Funny it's going viral now, since it's been up on youtube for a good while AFAIK. Pretty shocking all the same - up there with the lord of the flies broken glass dancing on Arthur's Day.

hammer

An Garda Siochana arrive within 2 minutes and they all leg it.

Come on you boys in BLUE :)

cillian32

I didn`t even know West Ham were playing Millwall :)

Was there some sort of match on or was it just scumbags ?
Yep......hard core FF and FG HOOLIGANS......not to be messed with......they were fighting over who can destroy the country the best.

Redfly

Twitter
redfly

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c1_1350843157[/video]

Edit. Dunno why it's not embedding the video so if anyone can post it that would be nice thanks

Sorry, liveleak embedding isn't supported at the moment. Only YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Google and Facebook.

EoinMag

The post says it occured yesterday 21st October 2012.

Wonder what it was about? Looks like a stag party met another stag party and err rutted.

D

Dylan2010

its ok it was a wind up because someone spotted the "ah here, leave it oout!" wan , but she didnt take the bait

Bea C

Pity yer man Robocop wasn't about.

Spanner Island

I've seen a lot worse TBH...

Not a great advert for Dublin city no doubt, but some of that looked comical...

They weren't really getting stuck in to each other at all... and all that was required for them to disperse fast was the Gardai turning on their siren...

Big hard men... not... :roll:

glerp

this fight is at least a year old.
youtube.com/watch?v=xZxtFgCsWKE

eskrimador

Ya's can't even flippin' riot properly in the south!!!!

Casualbets

"Welcome to the Dublin City Historical Bus tour... If you look to your right you will see a spontaneous yet spirited re-enactment of the Battle of Clontarf.... most standard histories don't allude to the key strategic role played by cafe seating and sandwich-boards in the engagement.... Oh look, here comes Brian Boru in his squad car...."

TheMushyStuff

They look like students to me, bad leaving cert result or the pub refused to serve them.