Abortion going ahead, what now for the no voters?

galteeman

Now that the abortions on demand will be going ahead in Ireland what are the no voters going to do about it? Are they just going to sit back and watch when they truly believe that innocent babies are being murdered under their noses?
If you are a no voter and you sit back and watch then you are a coward and a hypocrite.:lol:

paulp

Now that the abortions on demand will be going ahead in Ireland what are the no voters going to do about it? Are they just going to sit back and watch when they truly believe that innocent babies are being murdered under their noses?
If you are a no voter and you sit back and watch then you are a coward and a hypocrite.:lol:
I guess as a start, they shouldn't get abortions.
As a suggested 2nd, they should let other people make their own decisions.

Tawdy

I have heard a rumour that helicopters were at this moment taking people off the roof of Iona and Renua headquarters

:cool: :lol: petunia

sadcitizen

The parties should split along these lines in anticipation of the legislative process and a GE. The cross-party No campaign have already coordinated.

This pro-life party could command ~30-40% of the electorate (going by the polls) and hollow out support from the traitorous main parties.

jackdonny9876

I suppose sit back and watch as Ireland descends into the steps of Sweden and England, today will be a historical day regardless of outcome unfortunately it looks like it will be day that future generations of Irish will look back in shame and regret. But that is the nature of liberalism, it looks not to create nor to preserve but to tear down for short term pleasure, we live in a time where people live lives not worth remembering

ScoobyDoo

I suppose sit back and watch as Ireland descends into the steps of Sweden and England, today will be a historical day regardless of outcome unfortunately it looks like it will be day that future generations of Irish will look back in shame and regret. But that is the nature of liberalism, it looks not to create nor to preserve but to tear down for short term pleasure, we live in a time where people live lives not worth remembering

Don't worry, the Irish lives aborted will be replaced by immigrants under Leo's 2040 plan :cool:

Herr Rommel

We are going to be a multiculturalism hellhole within the next 15-20 years with the insidious Islam taking over fully from the old RCC and the rise of the savagery that comes with more Muslim and Islam.

HenryHorace

I have heard a rumour that helicopters were at this moment taking people off the roof of Iona and Renua headquarters

:cool: :lol: petunia
And dropping them in the Irish sea :lol:

A REASON

No voters can go ************************ themselves and keep the baby if they manage to impregnate themselves miraculously. :lol:

Goa Tse

I suppose they could consider setting up a breakaway statelet in Roscommon, with John Waters as President and John McGuirk as first lady.

Boy M5

No voters or no campaigners?
The other issue is 12 weeks on demand is a long time & given how well formed the child is to me brutal.

It's one form of repression in the 80's to another form now. Humanity and sex education was required 35 years ago. The same now. But for opposite reasons.

Will some yes regret their decision? Will Oireachtas do their job and debate the issues? Or will the parties vote for 12 weeks on demand. Given apparent landslide?

I wonder what the tallies are for in Mattie McGrath's home patch in Tipp?

Boy M5

I think 12 weeks will be standard no campaign will rally around.

cozzy121

Re the OP, I think a period of prayer and quiet reflection will be followed by daily demonstrations in the front of the countries maternity hospitals - they can never stop, their hatred of women won't allow it..

Maranatha

We are going to be a multiculturalism hellhole within the next 15-20 years with the insidious Islam taking over fully from the old RCC and the rise of the savagery that comes with more Muslim and Islam.
Agreed. When a nation turns it's back on God he allows judgement to come through from a foreign invading army. Amazing how the liberal marxist types most always support both abortion and unchecked immigration. They can't help themselves as it is the very judgment of God upon them and their nation. Unfortunately we all suffer due to their mis-steps.

D

Deleted member 34656

Presumedly the no side will continue to push for proper support for mothers to be made available as part of the new legislation.

As rare as possible.

Fallacy Police

There's not much point. A country where 87% of young women vote themselves the right to kill their own children isn't even worth saving.

Eventualities

This pro-life party could command ~30-40% of the electorate (going by the polls) and hollow out support from the traitorous main parties.
Wasn't Renua supposed to be this party... and haven't they got zero TDs?

Levellers

There is still a fight in the NO campaign. All that conservative US money flowing in needs to find a pocket somewhere and that's worth battling for.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies