Abortion Referendum - Posters, YouTube, leaflets

ger12

Abortion Referendum - You tube campaign contributions
Post videos from either side of the debate or leaflets etc.

Just like the thread started for SSM Referendum.
file:///C:/Users/Home/Desktop/Same%20Sex%20Marriage%20-%20You%20tube%20campaign%20contributions.html

I'll start with two.

[video=youtube;571vnkdrWC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571vnkdrWC0[/video]

[video=youtube;ymRhKiMvDXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymRhKiMvDXk[/video]

[video=youtube;H5BNVoqMA4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5BNVoqMA4o[/video]

Last edited:

ger12

[video=youtube;N4vNUTjokx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vNUTjokx8[/video]

Last edited:

ger12

[video=youtube;rJQKvDMI8SY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJQKvDMI8SY[/video]

Last edited:

Supra

If Repeal Campaign keep telling me the church is responsible for my leanings they will push me further away.

Congalltee

Retainers: use posters with picture of child with DS.
Repealers: it’s disrespectful to use emotive image of person who can’t speak for themselves. Now what do you think of our Savita poster?

Wouldn’t it great if there were honest posters?

Repealers: “death to inconvenient children.”
“Freedom to chose, means the sprog will lose”
“Life is overrated anyway”
“My body, my choice, my conscience, my nightmares”

Retainers:
“Women must do what they’re told”
“Incubate don’t incinerate”
“Half of abortees are male: this is not a women’s issue”
“Repeal the 13th, 14th and fifth. Restore the Catholic monolith”

TheField

The only people lining up to make this referendum divisive and nasty are the 'pro lifers'. They're spoiling for it and will try to make it as dirty and 'in your face' as possible.

I don't intend to facilitate them. They must be faced down and ignored at every turn.

MsDaisyC

Antichoice "prolife":roll: continue abusing children with DS for their lying ad campaigns. So much money spent on the andrex puppies substitutes that they can't afford not to use them. One wonders why they aren't using a woman of reproductive age with DS as a spokesmodel. She could at least speak for herself on a topic that concerns her. Maybe she's not cute enough...

Cellachán Chaisil

Antichoice "prolife":roll: continue abusing children with DS for their lying ad campaigns. So much money spent on the andrex puppies substitutes that they can't afford not to use them. One wonders why they aren't using a woman of reproductive age with DS as a spokesmodel. She could at least speak for herself on a topic that concerns her. Maybe she's not cute enough...
Indeed. Just ask them what would they do in the case of a young woman with DS who was forced to have a baby against her will.

ger12

Indeed. Just ask them what would they do in the case of a young woman with DS who was forced to have a baby against her will.
The same thread on SSM was allowed run without trolling.

file:///C:/Users/Home/Desktop/Same%20Sex%20Marriage%20-%20You%20tube%20campaign%20contributions.html

[video=youtube;HLjNL_rQqMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjNL_rQqMI[/video]

[video=youtube;kBbcHEagieg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBbcHEagieg[/video]

Last edited:

Analyzer

I am waiting to Meehaul 'the developers money is just resting in the wife's account' Martin to say "vote Yes for jobs".

Supra

The only people lining up to make this referendum divisive and nasty are the 'pro lifers'. They're spoiling for it and will try to make it as dirty and 'in your face' as possible.

I don't intend to facilitate them. They must be faced down and ignored at every turn.
I'm going to struggle with this.

Supra

Congalltee

Can you at least facilitate the thread by not posting off-topic material?
(Mods, please delete my post when you’ve cleaned up the thread by removing people’s opinions, beliefs, bitterness, fundamentalism - from both sides).

MsDaisyC

I don't think they believe women with DS can get pregnant, like they're a Barbie Doll "down there". Antichoice barely treat kids with DS as actual people, preferring to use the puppy substitutes as props in ad campaigns and dropping them when they're less cute, but really being clueless about the complex needs of people with DS. They'd have a sh!tfit if they thought adults with DS wanted agency to have sexual relationships.

ger12

I'd appreciate if a Mod could take a look at this thread so it would be respected in the same way the thread I started during the last referendum on SSM was.

That thread is the link below.

Tks.

Last edited:

Congalltee

I don't think they believe women with DS can get pregnant, like they're a Barbie Doll "down there". Antichoice barely treat kids with DS as actual people, preferring to use the puppy substitutes as props in ad campaigns and dropping them when they're less cute, but really being clueless about the complex needs of people with DS. They'd have a sh!tfit if they thought adults with DS wanted agency to have sexual relationships.
Exhibit A on why a rational respectful debate is impossible: fundamentalist, bitter, generalising, insulting.
AND ABOVE ALL OFF TOPIC TO THIS THREAD

MsDaisyC

Exhibit A on why a rational respectful debate is impossible: fundamentalist, bitter, generalising, insulting.
AND ABOVE ALL OFF TOPIC TO THIS THREAD
Strop strop stropity strop.

sadmal

Yes, most of the photos are of cute children, it's rare to see a photo of an middle aged man with DS I wonder why this is the case?

New Threads

Most Replies