• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Abortion where the pregnancy physically endangers woman's life - Yes or No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dame_Enda

If a pregnancy constitutes a threat to the mother's life - excluding the risk of suicide - would you support allowing an abortion?

I would.

cabledude

Yes. Of course.

F

FunkyMonkey

I am not in the business of telling women what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

But yes, in the circumstances you outline - even the risk of suicide - I would support a woman's right to terminate the pregnancy if she so chooses.

talkingshop

If a pregnancy constitutes a threat to the mother's life - excluding the risk of suicide - would you support allowing an abortion?

I would.
Another thread on abortion, you are not serious, there's 2 at least going already!

I would too, and I'd say vast majority on this site.

Dame_Enda

Talkingship I'm trying to figure out what the balance of opinion on the site is between the "never never" anti-abortionists and the moderate ones.

Al Gebra

Talkingship I'm trying to figure out what the balance of opinion on the site is between the "never never" anti-abortionists and the moderate ones.
You call allowing a woman to not die during pregnancy a 'moderate' position?

Dame_Enda

You call allowing a woman to not die during pregnancy a 'moderate' position?
Compared to those who disagree yes. In Bolivia they passed a total ban even where the mother's life was in danger.

Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.