Abortions will "nearly treble" in 2019

Watcher2

Oh dear is right mate. This is the entirety of your post to which I initially replied and set off this ludicrous, nonsense and quite frankly, obfuscation on your part (why, I have no clue):

He declined to expand on his remarks when contacted last night.

"I can only refer you to the transcript of the Oireachtas committee," he told the Irish Independent.

If true, this is huge and needs urgent action. But he needs to substantiate it.
Its your post #419 in which there is zero indication of to whom you are referring and why. Its not like it came just after the relevant post where you linked some article to which you have since mentioned. Your previous post is #401 but again, no article linked or posted.

So quite frabnkly, you have been spouting nonsense. I have tried to get the information from you in order to engage but it has been an ordeal so I will now take my leave of this discussion with you.

Jesus wept. *facepalm*

Buchaill Dana

Christ on a Kawasaki. The article is embedded in Dames post, which I replied to. You are spamming now. Have the manners to keep up before you wade in.

Watcher2

Christ on a Kawasaki. The article is embedded in Dames post, which I replied to. You are spamming now. Have the manners to keep up before you wade in.
Listen pillok, your frustration stems from your own inability to engage appropriately on a discussion board such as this. The following is LITERALLY the only thing in your post 419:

He declined to expand on his remarks when contacted last night.

"I can only refer you to the transcript of the Oireachtas committee," he told the Irish Independent.

If true, this is huge and needs urgent action. But he needs to substantiate it.
You don't refer to Dames post or the link in Dames post, or anything else. And when asked about it you gave ZERO clarity on it. Then you get all shirty when I tried to figure out WTF you were on about.

Its OK though, you will receive none of that respect or courtesy in future.

Buchaill Dana

Listen pillok, your frustration stems from your own inability to engage appropriately on a discussion board such as this. The following is LITERALLY the only thing in your post 419:

You don't refer to Dames post or the link in Dames post, or anything else. And when asked about it you gave ZERO clarity on it. Then you get all shirty when I tried to figure out WTF you were on about.

Its OK though, you will receive none of that respect or courtesy in future.
Im talking about the union official quoted in the newspaper article in the post I responded to.

Everyone else knows whats going on.

Watcher2

Im talking about the union official quoted in the newspaper article in the post I responded to.

Everyone else knows whats going on.
Oh ffs. You didn't respond to a post. You wrote a post yourself with zero reference to anything (except in your own head I guess).

Your last comment is nonsense too because literally NO ONE else has referred to you brainfart post #419. It's looking more and more like what goes on in your head has little to no resemblance to the real world.

And look at you, instead of standing back and admitting your mistake like a man, you are simply doubling down.

Off with ya.

omgsquared

There a number of issues here that are 'transecting" I think that is the term.

One is the form of contracts, precarious type of contracts. The current govt. has promoted this type of employment (except of course for politicians). They are also trying to bring in tenement type standards of housing , now called shared accommodation) that bring back standards and condition similar to what pertained in the Victorian days.
Many couples cannot even afford to have a child because of these type of contracts , the cost of housing women again no real sign of any change in regard to housing policy. Where is the woman’s right to choose

In this case we have female airline pilots who if they decide to get pregnant may not be allowed to fly as there are restrictions on pregnant women flying. Now they have a choice they can stop flying and have their child or terminate the pregnancy and keep flying and get paid. This is their choice, No one is forcing them to terminate. Perhaps this also raises issues as regards why women are not supposedly paid as much as men. Would you employ someone who may be unavailable for xx months every few years. In the public service it is fine just chk. out teaching which has become a female dominated profession and how well the teachers manage their pregnancies and maternity leaves.

On the other hand are the flying public willing to pay additional costs of flights so as pilots can be hired on proper contracts and have proper social protection?

I refuse to fly Ryan air or similar budget airlines because of how they treat their staff. I also do not support Mc Donalds because they do not even recognize unions

Peter72

Forced abortion is as bad as forced pregnancy. Why aren't the Loveboats or SavetheHate vigorously campaigning for workers' protection and proper maternity leave?
How long do you want for maternity leave?

Dame_Enda

St Lukes Hospital, Kilkenny says they wont perform abortions, according to 2 letters. One by Dr Ray O'Sullivan, Dr Trevor Hayes, Dr Raouf Salem and Dr Yuddani Nagavani says:

It was also adjudged that in event of professional and values training of staff, willing to participate in such procedures, that the Hospital remains an unsuitable location for such services....the addition of a termination service is not possible for a multitude of very challenging reasons.
Another letter from Dr Trevor Hayes claims that Wexford is not providing abortions, but that Waterford is (same link to tweet).

Simon Harris tweeted in response to Doctors for Choice's tweet by tweeting that "I'm on it".

Last edited:

MsDaisyC

St Lukes Hospital, Kilkenny says they wont perform abortions, according to 2 letters. One by Dr Ray O'Sullivan, Dr Trevor Hayes, Dr Raouf Salem and Dr Yuddani Nagavani says:

Another letter from Dr Trevor Hayes claims that Wexford is not providing abortions, but that Waterford is (same link to tweet).

Simon Harris tweeted in response to Doctors for Choice's tweet by tweeting that "I'm on it".
Dr O'Sullivan should never be allowed to touch a woman again. A dangerous man.

Buchaill Dana

The the Fallen Irish State has made killing unborn children the Law.

Just because people voted for it doesn't make it justified. Killing human life.
Always has been the case. We just ended the hypocrisy you supported of allowing it happen overseas.

Buchaill Dana

Abortion is wrong in every country.

Yet you disagree. Yes?

What is it about the intentional killing of unborn babies that makes it justified for you?
You are defending the position that it was grand, just so long as it was over there. That silly hypocrisy is why you lost. Badly.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies