About this Political Humour section

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
This section is for tidbits of Political Humour, and politcal humour only, anything off-topic or offensive will be removed from this section of the forum.

hecmacd

David Cochrane said:
This section is for tidbits of Political Humour, and politcal humour only, anything off-topic or offensive will be removed from this section of the forum.
David, what do you call the crashing of an aeroplane load of Tories? Answer: A fair start!!!

MichaelR

One might find it unfair that there are posts marked "Sticky" (like this one) but none marked "Provo"?

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
David Cochrane said:
What's the point of humour if it isn't offensive?

stannis

MichaelR said:
One might find it unfair that there are posts marked "Sticky" (like this one) but none marked "Provo"?
He is referring to the early 1970s split in the Sinn Fein movement, Coles.

DOD

MichaelR said:
:D

Biffo666

Nob Nation

David,

Get a life and watch the sketch. It might brighten up your day.

Yours,

Biffo!

TheBear

Biffo666 said:
David,

Get a life and watch the sketch. It might brighten up your day.

Yours,

Biffo!
Biffo,

Adhere to the rules of the board, and be more polite. It might lead to you having a more productive life here on p.ie.

Yours,

TheBear!

(Seriously, why be randomly abusive towards the site owner, just because you posted something in the wrong forum (admittedly on your first post) and I moved it to the appropriate one?)

jallenk

Slartibuckfast said:
David Cochrane said:
What's the point of humour if it isn't offensive?
As an American, I agree. Being American means I'm right & my opinion matters most. Let's offensive humOr ring!

Sioraf

quote] David, what do you call the crashing of an aeroplane load of Tories? Answer: A fair start!!![/quote]
Too slow a start if you ask me.

S

Starkadder

Lisa Simpson: Grandpa, didn't you wonder why you getting loads of money for
doing nothing?

Grandpa: I figured it was 'cos the Democrats were in power again.

-The Simpsons "The Front".

The OD

David Cochrane said:
So I cant put jokes about foetuses up then? What about immigrant foetuses? Gay foetuses? Fiannafoetuses (the unborn children of die hard Fianna Failers)...Economic Scarmongering foetuses, Yes/No to Lisbon foetuses?

Jesus, that doesnt leave me with a lot of political humourology does it?

Ah ***** it so, you can take your ****** website and ***** it where the ****** ********** doesnt ****** or maybe ****** and *****.......

That says it all really.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies