Abuse Victims Allege That Fianna Fail Covered Up Child Abuse In Waterford.

HYENA

They abused every child, family and old age pensioner in this country, and Mickey Martin wants you to stand in the cold on your doorstep while his clueless clones try to convince you to give your local FF entitled Dolt a chance in an election.
Typhoid should not be advertised.

eoghanacht

Some day you lot might start joining the dots.

HYENA

Just love the FF Facebook Campaign!
A golden opportunity to tell them what we think of them and then they have to keep the comments live. At least they are interacting with real people, not like FG pretending to care for the working poor as they try to screw you all over again, water didn't work, we will try Bin charges, our bog brethren are burning their rubbish on their farms in Stanley ranges, let's see FG stop that. As the song goes......we won't pay.

Destiny's Soldier

It's OK for Micheal Martin to exploit an abuse victim for a photo op outside of Leinster House if it can tarnish SF but Micheal Martin will run a mile from this one. Perhaps Mary Gerry Adams might get his own back on Micheal by having a photo shoot outside the Dail with an abuse victim from Waterford abandoned by FF.

derryman

Some day you lot might start joining the dots.
They might , but I have grave doubts.
I wonder will Regina Doherty get as exercised about this one.
Will any of these victims get fast tracked to the Seanad?

Watcher2

How credible is it that ANY of those gimps in Dáil Éireann did not know of the abuse?

devoutcapitalist

It's OK for Micheal Martin to exploit an abuse victim for a photo op outside of Leinster House if it can tarnish SF but Micheal Martin will run a mile from this one. Perhaps Mary Gerry Adams might get his own back on Micheal by having a photo shoot outside the Dail with an abuse victim from Waterford abandoned by FF.
SF have zero credibility when It comes to lecturing others about covering up sexual abuse. Saying that It wouldn't surprise me to see Adams been so brazen.

LISTOWEL MAN

his nickname was crusher

when he went to croke park he had a few jars

after he had his drink he was too lazy to walk all the way down to the toilets so instead he píssed down on people

no wonder rural ireland are perceived as inbred

LISTOWEL MAN

SF have zero credibility when It comes to lecturing others about covering up sexual abuse. Saying that It wouldn't surprise me to see Adams been so brazen.
Adams is about as innocent as Hutch Kinahan

we all know what he is, what he did

eoghanacht

Numerous paedophile rings existed in this state, no party is exempt, except for one, their was one who used the power of the state to facilitate them.

The Church took the "blame" but bore no financial cost in relative terms.

Those who partook are eulogised

Join the dots.

Fvck you string jack, I mentioned no names ban me from this thread, I dare ye.

ellie08

Numerous paedophile rings existed in this state, no party is exempt, except for one, their was one who used the power of the state to facilitate them.

The Church took the "blame" but bore no financial cost in relative terms.

Those who partook are eulogised

Join the dots.

Fvck you string jack, I mentioned no names ban me from this thread, I dare ye.
This country is a cesspool

Peppermint

Abuse victims have alleged that Fianna Fail covered up child abuse in Waterford and tried to contain the Bill Kenneally story.

Is there any truth in this. Do local P.IEers have any information?

Well FF were best mates with many of the clergy since been shown to be child molesters! But somehow ALL FFers were ignorant to the behaviour of their best mates? Strange indeed..
In my school the Cristian Brothers gave Noel Dempsey loads of free time! He was supposed to be teaching, but the CB let him off to do whatever he wanted. He got elected, got rich, and no longer cares what the people of meath think.. He should be ashamed of his excuse for teaching, but he is not! He had his own office in Trim CBS, career guidance no less!! But the only career ND seemed interested in was his own!
You'll have to look long and hard to find ANY student who got Guidance from Noel? I was there and the boyo NEVER guided me, or anyone I knew!
And I did try. I knocked on his closed door a number of times, but Noel was busy making himself an FF name..
Thanks Noel..

Abuse victims launch attack on Fianna Fail after secret meetings were held to 'contain story' of member abusing boys - Irish Mirror Online

NAPBAR

Industrial Schools had Govt support.

The Dept of Justice, The Dept of Education and the Dept of Health were complicit in child abuse. Not just the politicians. The Civil Servants. It could not have happened without their complicity.

FF, FG and LAB knew all about it. It is not possible that they did not.

eoghanacht

Industrial Schools had Govt support.

The Dept of Justice, The Dept of Education and the Dept of Health were complicit in child abuse. Not just the politicians. The Civil Servants. It could not have happened without their complicity.

FF, FG and LAB knew all about it. It is not possible that they did not.
Exactly.

So just happenstance?

Over reaching over arching over decades?

Really?

Peppermint

And I'd like to add we corrected a number of papers for Noel Dempsey, papers I assume the FFer was getting paid to correct himself??
But sure he had a lovely relationship with the CBs.. As did Many FFers!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies