Acid Attack on woman in South Dublin may leave her blind

The_SR

There were 450 acid attacks done last year alone in London committed almost entirely by immigrants. However the only time the journal ie decided to show the face of the criminal was the one time it was a white guy London man pleads guilty to acid attack that melted victims' skin and clothes I imagine they will do the same here, like how they media is calling the nigerian gangs terrifying Ballbriggan 'teenage gangs'
The National Party ladies and gents. Lying for Jesus.

cunnyfunt

It amazes me how whenever there is a new terrorist attack or crime by middle eastern/african immigrants (we all know that's who committed this barbaric act) the left think that talking about why it happened or who is responsible shouldn't be allowed(unless of course it's a white male). It's attitudes like that which will cause more and more victims from this brutality for if we don't speak out now and face the problems we will soon be looking like London
Here is how it works. Right people point to trends/stats dare I say facts relating to immigration/ideology that involves crime, and we're racist. However when lefty luvvies point to nationalistic/ideology that mainly involves "views" and just occasionally crimes, they are never viewed as racist. We're both critical of the ideology that drives the behaviour, yet we're the racists.
Islamophobia (although I dont believe in the stupid term) disappears when islamic intolerance is eradicated, and not the other way round.

Surkov

Why are hundreds of attacks happening in London, in one year alone?

450 attacks in London, and that is just the 2016 figure.

Why is it happening? Will it get worse, and worse?

The_SR

how did I lie?
1. Acid attacks are exclusively immigrant.

2. You then link to a story of an English guy who was jailed for an attack.

3. Balbriggan is not 'terrified'.

4. They are a teenage gang.

You are rubbish at this

Shpake

It amazes me how whenever there is a new terrorist attack or crime by middle eastern/african immigrants (we all know that's who committed this barbaric act) the left think that talking about why it happened or who is responsible shouldn't be allowed(unless of course it's a white male). It's attitudes like that which will cause more and more victims from this brutality for if we don't speak out now and face the problems we will soon be looking like London
duh.... source?
I don't think we know at this stage. It's possible that it's actually someone from China maybe... which is a a little stone's throw of two thousand miles further east.
Recall that truck-bomb attack in Oklahoma back in the Clinton presidencey years. Everyone was baying for muslim blood and it turned out to be a white-skinned blue-eyed all-american boy with a Scots Irish name of McVeigh from the extreme right-wing faction.

The_SR

Here is how it works. Right people point to trends/stats dare I say facts relating to immigration/ideology that involves crime, and we're racist. However when lefty luvvies point to nationalistic/ideology that mainly involves "views" and just occasionally crimes, they are never viewed as racist. We're both critical of the ideology that drives the behaviour, yet we're the racists.
Islamophobia (although I dont believe in the stupid term) disappears when islamic intolerance is eradicated, and not the other way round.
Can we wait and see whodunit first?

jackdonny9876

The National Party ladies and gents. Lying for Jesus.
speaking of lies, could you show me what you lean by
Justin Barrett is spinning this already. Not an ounce of empathy for the poor woman.
I couldn't find any statement by him on the incident. And again I ask you how this was comment contained lies
There were 450 acid attacks done last year alone in London committed almost entirely by immigrants. However the only time the journal ie decided to show the face of the criminal was the one time it was a white guy London man pleads guilty to acid attack that melted victims' skin and clothes I imagine they will do the same here, like how they media is calling the nigerian gangs terrifying Ballbriggan 'teenage gangs'

The_SR

speaking of lies, could you show me what you lean by I couldn't find any statement by him on the incident. And again I ask you how this was comment contained lies
I'm suggesting you are just in Barret or one of his closet case clones.

jackdonny9876

1. Acid attacks are exclusively immigrant.

2. You then link to a story of an English guy who was jailed for an attack.

3. Balbriggan is not 'terrified'.

4. They are a teenage gang.

You are rubbish at this
you can reread my comment
1. I did not say it was entirely committed by immigrants but almost entirely which is true
2. look at point 1
3. https://www.herald.ie/news/balbriggan-teen-gang-terror-forces-200-into-protest-36368874.html
4. they are entirely africans/immigrants and a lot are over 18

wonder why they aren't describing the attacker? (if they already know)
surely its top priority to catch this person
suspicious
Operational reasons?

Shpake

Can we wait and see whodunit first?
No doubt an Garda will investigate the victim's circle of friends and acquaintances and an arrest will be made
But perhaps an Garda might prefer to mislay the file or something so as not to appear to encourage racist feelings among the ignorant public masses.
You know what happened with those emails recently. They prefer things nice and clean and away from the public.

The_SR

No doubt an Garda will investigate the victim's circle of friends and acquaintances and an arrest will be made
But perhaps an Garda might prefer to mislay the file or something so as not to appear to encourage racist feelings among the ignorant public masses.
You know what happened with those emails recently. They prefer things nice and clean and away from the public.
This is demeaning.

Mick Mac

Okay, before they identify the ethnicity of the attacker can we all agree it's a disgusting crime and the heaviest punishment should be assigned. There aren't likely to mitigating factors in this.

So we're all agreed the attacker is a shyte.

Mick Mac

This is demeaning.
Actually rather than take out the meaness it adds to it.

Shpake you don't need to go down the conspiracy route to call it evil and to point out issues with such attacks

Degeneration X

Bringing my Chemistry knowledge back from the crypt. I was good at it back in my day.
There's sort of scale called the PH scale. Water is at point zero and on one side there's the acids and the other side there's the alkalines.
so the acids might start with lactic acid (milk) then carbonic acid (not sure on this) then acetic acid (in vinegar) then it gets stronger and more dangerous as you go down the scale with Hydrochloric acid, Nitric acid and the very strong stuff Sulphuric acid (car batteries).
Apparently the Alkalines on the other side of the scale are more aggressive than the acids. And (not sure on this) might be found in nettles bee and wasp stings, poisonous snakes and poisonous frogs, jelly-fish etc.
In London they say the attackers used heavy-duty cleaning fluid... kind of academic whether it's alkaline or acidic it attacks the eyes and skin.
So if you are unlucky to suffer such an attack. rush to a source of water and rinse yourself as soon as possible.
Hence my question to all and sundry back a few posts... would pee do any good if there's no water available. :| If it's a matter of minutes or seconds that make a difference and if you and your friends have just come out of the pub. ... just a suggestion.
Is water not 7 on the PH scale? In the middle?

Mick Mac

Operational reasons?
Could be, could be.

Don't think the usually identify attackers. I don't recall hearing something like we re looking for johner in relation to a shooting so it's unlikely that there going to now name a suspect.

Shpake

Is water not 7 on the PH scale? In the middle?
I sincerely bow to your superior academic prowess. It's a number of decades since I did my leaving.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies