Adolf Hitler

pluralist

Adolf Hitler - died 60 years ago (roughly)

Yes, he might have been a thoroughly evil b***** but he was thoroughly committed to his evil cause so at the very least his commitment to his cause should be respected.

Pidge

pluralist said:

Yes, he might have been a thoroughly evil b***** but he was thoroughly committed to his evil cause so at the very least his commitment to his cause should be respected.
He even died for it

edifice.

Little minds trying to catch little fish.

watch-this-drive

pluralist said:

Imagine if a sereal killer performed painstaking rituals on your sister and my mother before and after killing them, would you respect his committment to his craft?

TheBear

watch-this-drive said:
pluralist said:

Imagine if a sereal killer performed painstaking rituals on your sister and my mother before and after killing them, would you respect his committment to his craft?
Way to ruin the joke, dude... :roll:

pluralist

watch-this-drive said:
Dude I think you're missing the agenda here. :)

Pidge

watch-this-drive said:
Talk about killing the mood....You'll need to have seen this thread to get this

watch-this-drive

Pidge said:
watch-this-drive said:
Talk about killing the mood....You'll need to have seen this thread to get this
yeah...eh...I didnt see that thread

oisinf

its the case that only the irish football team would play germany after the war and germany have remembered us. theyve kept their away skip green since the war. good on them

RasherHash

I prefer to call them pondlife instead of fish rather more fitting for those like Rasher here and RafelR, dragging 12 year old threads up on their dead hero Hitler, how befitting of such life.
Idiot.

rainmaker

Administrator

2005- And I had it on reliable authority that this sort of nonsense was a fairly recent plague on P.ie...

rainmaker

Administrator
And if I were too describe this user as an Anglophobe there are many posters who would accuse me of being an over sensitive little Englander :roll:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies