Aengus Fanning Irish Independent will not vote in next election !

PUFF DADDY

So watching the late late tonight and Ryan FF (YES OGGY) Tubs painfully asks fanning sure what about the opposition and would he vote in the next election, so what does this gombeen editor say "oh I don't think I will vote in the next (shock) (sorry DC aint got youtube yet)

But in all fairness, a "leading" newspaper editor wont vote in the next election

:mad: :mad:

www.politcalreform.ie after GE after IMF in 2016

This Irish Mammy is very angry.

Comments - lets kick ass with this FB / TWITTER. ETC

bonkers

never bought the rag,it should be boycotted by all irish people.

Dunlin3

He'll be too busy telling us all how great FF are like he and his cronies did in 2007. It's a pity so many fools fell for it.

Rosmuc

Sindo Sewer Loke

Of course he will vote, except he wont admit voting FF the dirty tramp. For years he has given free profile boosts to his FF drinking buddies in the Sunday Sindo. He even pays Wee Willie Lies every week to scribe a FF piece. The Sunday Sindo is worse then any gutter press, they also have no shame and are just as responsible as FF for this mess. Burn them to the ground I say.

nuj

"Sure I never met a bond dealer, did you".

Well that settles it, then. They're a mirage.

Maybe it's payback time for the Sindo.

shyster

His most shocking statement, imo, was that the Celtic Tiger passed him by. He chuckled and agreed when Tubs suggested he felt hard done by. In fairness to Tubs he was only messing but Fanning meant it.

You couldn't make it up.

MPB

Anybody ever hear of boycott?

It was an Irish solution to a British problem. It worked.

The only thing they fear is a lack of money. We hold the purse strings.

Nonsence & lies

Independent hacks probably wouldn't realise that if there was to be a revolution and a list was drawn up, the collaborators always come off the worst. I baggsy bosco fion sheehan.

Ah "Ask not what you can do for your country......"

PUFF DADDY

Can we have some pics of this prk, cant do it here, some pics of him in FF/galway tent company

This Irish Mammy aint got the tekno savo here :)

Give this legs PLEASE end of this elite rubbish ! BYE BYE SINDO

vanla sighs

People not voting suits one group only: the FF traitors.

Rosmuc

Fanning is a regular in Paudie O'Sheas in South Kerry as is Biffo, strange that Paudie just got appointed to the quango BIM after his stint in Failte Ireland expired. Fanning gave Paudie a full page spread when lets say Paudie needed a boost. When will this ************************************************ end, they have robbed the eyeballs from our heads and have come back for the eyelashes.

ocoonassa

George Carlin doesn't vote

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk]YouTube - George Carlin Doesn't vote[/ame]

Rosmuc

I like this one.

LOL, I found the same pic, I found it very strange that the thousands of pics with Fanning & his alco FF buddies dont seem to be online anymore......its like the fall of the third reich ....there destroying the evidence. I also find it ironic that as it was the Irish Independant who called for the execution of the 1916 leaders is now the same paper who aided in the destruction of this country through its black propaganda.

uriah

Not only will he vote - for FF - but all his lackeys will write opinion pieces making excuses for FF, promoting FF and critical of other parties. They will have little (and large) 'revelations' about possible wrongdoings /embarassment for members of other parties, planting little seeds of of redemption for that crowd of shysters who have bankrupted us and created a pall of depression over the country.
This leopard has no intention of changing his spots...he's just covering them over temporarily in embarassment and for fear of being stoned.

How he had the neck to go on the public broadcaster after what he has done, and how tubridy had to gall to put him on this week is evidence of their complete lack of awareness of what their 'friends' have done to us.
They have no shame.

PUFF DADDY

LOL, I found the same pic, I found it very strange that the thousands of pics with Fanning & his alco FF buddies dont seem to be online anymore......its like the fall of the third reich ....there destroying the evidence. I also find it ironic that as it was the Irish Independant who called for the execution of the 1916 leaders is now the same paper who aided in the destruction of this vcountry through its black propaganda.
+1

Thanks for the "pic". The rest of his pics with FFers must be encrypted LIKE.

LEGS for this I tell, keep it flying.

newell666

Please ignore everything Fanning says and, ignore the Irish Independent newspaper group. It's a rag owned by foreigners viz people who don't pay tax in Ireland. viz Sir Oreilly

New Threads

Most Replies