• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Aengus Ó Snodaigh talks abouts blueshirts and Franco

Honecker

8 minutes in O'Snodaigh talks about the Spanish civil war and goes on for several minutes. This might be uncomfortable listening for some! Obviously Eoin O'Duffy was the first leader of the Fine Gael Party and it was he who led hundreds of to fight alongside the forces of Franco, Mussolini and Hitler.

[video=youtube;kf_nMY9h-Dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kf_nMY9h-Dg[/video]

Dublin 4

Did Franco get caught with posters of himself in the back of a van? :lol:

Clanrickard

8 minutes in O'Snodaigh talks about the Spanish civil war and goes on for several minutes. This might be uncomfortable listening for some!
Yeah I mean it is not as if SF has no skeletons in the closet. And those skeletons are a hell of a lot fresher than the blueshirt ones.

Dublin 4

Did O'Snodaigh?
You get more stupid with every ill thought out brainfart you post.
"LOL"...are you a ten year old girl?
O'Snodaigh's posters...

Stop bein bitter all the time & learn to laugh a little.

If ya can't laugh at yourself you can't laugh at anyone else :p

Analyzer

Shrek might have hit on a choice topic here.

This will be fun. HBAP will soon appear, and will argue until he is blue in the face.

corelli

I don't have a problem with him bringing it up, albeit long in the past,though some do. When Sinn Fein's murderous past is 80 years behind it I suppose people will then have a reasonable point in saying it's ancient history.

the secretary

Honest To God, this coming from him. Mr Inkjet himself.
No cop on. Posters, masking tape, Garda jackets, clubs in back of van comes to mind...

Dublin 4

Yeah - the "Long War" to under Robinson's Thumb...

Givis a break Shinners... :oops:

harshreality

And that is why Irish politics needs a huge 'Bishop Brennan style' kick up the arse!

Cruimh

I don't have a problem with him bringing it up, albeit long in the past,though some do. When Sinn Fein's murderous past is 80 years behind it I suppose people will then have a reasonable point in saying it's ancient history.
One thing about O'Duffy - he was one of the very few of that era who was concerned about Child welfare.
Shinners in glass houses etc.

Dublin 4

Honest To God, this coming from him. Mr Inkjet himself.
No cop on. Posters, masking tape, Garda jackets, clubs in back of van comes to mind...
It's a wonder who organised it didn't just bring Jarry fkin Adams along for the ride too- it's all they were short :oops:

wombat

Shrek might have hit on a choice topic here.

This will be fun. HBAP will soon appear, and will argue until he is blue in the face.
Will he be laying a wreath at the Sean Russell (of U boat fame) memorial while he's at the history?:lol:

Cruimh

O'Snodaigh's posters...

I loved the story that when Inky heard about "that Van" he phoned the guards and asked if it was true that they had lifted his man Binead ..... No, but thanks for the tip came the reply - allegedly.

Not the brightest our Inky :D

Northtipp

Look, it's one of the time line gods.

Dublin 4

Will he be laying a wreath at the Sean Russell (of U boat fame) memorial while he's at the history?:lol:
No - the schizo will be going to an Open Door Immigration Campaign Meeting first.

Then a Kingsmills Massacre "was a great blow for Ireland" Bash.

When he's done with that, then he might get around to the Russell Commemoration :roll:

Northtipp

All this talk of blue shirts seems to have the usual trolls spinning. Weeeeeehhhhhhhhh and round we go.

skiii

O'Snodaigh's posters...

O' Snodaigh is as boring a person as it is possible to imagine.

Popular Threads

Most Replies