afaics the EU deal is backed by FF, FG, Lab and GP

He3

Anyone backing this deal, whether they call it a sell out or not, does not merit a vote imo.

So far, the parties who are backing the deal include FF, FG, Lab and GP. Two of those call it a sellout but say they will only seek to tweak some individual elements of it. They accept the thing they call a sellout in realilty.

We have an opportunity as a people to show them the unacceptability of this deal. Time to make our representatives representative.

johnfás

I imagine the opposition parties were extensively briefed by the IMF/EU as to the terms of the bailout irrespective of whether the Government wanted them to be.

Squire Allworthy

If Labour and FG do not sharpen up their act they will firstly fail to maximise the potential political advantage and secondly they will do the country a disservice.

SF is going to have a good election.

Buddies

There is a lot of hyperbole on this site about SF and them being garda killers, murderers and bank robbers(Yes i know, lol, rofl, lmao)

I am a good Irish lad, brought up by a good Irish woman, always believed that SF/IRA were a force to stay away from, the SDLP crowds of non violent action is better

Tonight, I am considering voting SF

king5494

SF ans ULA are the only options left ,what a bloody country.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies