Ahern to be brought back into FF and get a 'distinguished service award' ?

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Well in typical fashion of gombeen politics like when Sinn Fein found out that senior civil servant Kevin Cardiff had miscalculated the national debt by €3.6 Bn but he was then promoted to the European Court Of Auditors as reward for his incompetence by Kenny, it seems FF want not just to bring Ahern back into their party but also reward him. There are times and I say to myself we have reached the bottom - but then something like this comes along to rub salt into the wounds :roll: What next, FF to run Ahern for President ? Ask the Brits to give him a knighthood maybe ?

Calls for Bertie Ahern to be given 'distinguished service award' and welcomed back to Fianna Fáil - Independent.ie

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
I suppose in a way this kind of stunt is a good thing, reminds people just how totally corrupt and totally rotten Fine Fail are ? Lest you forget -

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
Is this a fina gael plot to annoy Mehole...because please tell me no one in their right mind would honour that creep.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Is this a fina gael plot to annoy Mehole...because please tell me no one in their right mind would honour that creep.
FF the hard neck party would.

Mushroom

What next, FF to run Ahern for President ? Ask the Brits to give him a knighthood maybe ?

If it annoys the Scummers, then I'm all for it.

Or maybe he could replace Widowkiller as your new leader? He's certainly corrupt enough and knows where the bodies are hidden; plus he has excellent connections in Revenue which might help The Slab's smuggling business post-Brexit.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
A Shinner pontificating about corruption, I'm having a good laugh.
If it annoys the Scummers, then I'm all for it.

Or maybe he could replace Widowkiller as your new leader? He's certainly corrupt enough and knows where the bodies are hidden; plus he has excellent connections in Revenue which might help The Slab's smuggling business post-Brexit.
That's quick - the Fianna Gaelers coming to the aid of the ' opposition ' Fine Fail !! Thomas Murphy was never a member of SF, did Lowry ever pay his taxes though ?

ionsniffer

good. the more we see this sleaze bag the more people will be reminded of fianna fails disasters

Mushroom

Thomas Murphy was never a member of SF, did Lowry ever pay his taxes though?
Why would Lowry have paid Thomas Murphy's taxes?

cricket

That's quick - the Fianna Gaelers coming to the aid of the ' opposition ' Fine Fail !! Thomas Murphy was never a member of SF, did Lowry ever pay his taxes though ?
The same way as leader for life was never a member of another organisation ?

Mushroom

Although, ironically, the Deputy Leader for Life was a member of another political party ..... before she saw the light of career advancement shining brightly.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Why would Lowry have paid Thomas Murphy's taxes?
If Lowry paid his own taxes he needn't worry about paying anyone else's.

Mushroom

If Lowry paid his own taxes he needn't worry about paying anyone else's.
So why did you ask me whether he had paid Slab's taxes?

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Oh dear, critical FF thread is diverted into a anti Shinner thread by LPers and FGers ! Once again the facade of gombeen political alliances is shown !!

devoutcapitalist

I don't support Fine Gael or FF but I will call out any Shinner who goes around moralising about corruption.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
I don't support Fine Gael or FF but I will call out any Shinner who goes around moralising about corruption.
You don't want to call out FF corruption on a FF thread so go on about SF instead !

For a few months when she was about 17. But how many of the LP were in the Sticky's with their military wing who wanted Ireland to be run like communist Romania in the 1980's :lol:

So why did you ask me whether he had paid Slab's taxes?
Never asked you if Lowry paid Thomas Murphy's taxes, just asked shouldn't the FGer pay his own.

Mushroom

Oh dear, critical FF thread is diverted into a anti Shinner thread by LPers and FGers ! Once again the facade of gombeen political alliances is shown !!
It's not a critical FF thread.

Bertie, just like the Cabra Fishwife is a former member of Fianna Fail. And Mary Lou had no problem joining FF when Bertie was a senior party member - so if you throw sh1te at Bertie's FF then some of it will land on Mary-Lou - and she's a big target.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
It's not a critical FF thread.

Bertie, just like the Cabra Fishwife is a former member of Fianna Fail. And Mary Lou had no problem joining FF when Bertie was a senior party member - so if you throw sh1te at Bertie's FF then some of it will land on Mary-Lou - and she's a big target.
Can you not comprehend the thread title ya gobshyte, it's the FF party who are thinking of taking the parasite in. Mary Lou was only in FF for a few months when she was 17, Jayus I attended a Labour Youth conference as a guest when I was about 19 as I was going out with a chick who was in it, hardly makes me a life long LP supporter or something :lol:

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Well in typical fashion of gombeen politics like when Sinn Fein found out that senior civil servant Kevin Cardiff had miscalculated the national debt by €3.6 Bn but he was then promoted to the European Court Of Auditors as reward for his incompetence by Kenny, it seems FF want not just to bring Ahern back into their party but also reward him. There are times and I say to myself we have reached the bottom - but then something like this comes along to rub salt into the wounds :roll: What next, FF to run Ahern for President ? Ask the Brits to give him a knighthood maybe ?

Calls for Bertie Ahern to be given 'distinguished service award' and welcomed back to Fianna Fáil - Independent.ie
I'd definitely agree with him getting a FF 'distinguished service award'.

He was, without a shadow of a doubt, the best FFer its possible to be.

Throwing his secretary under the bus, shilling for tabloids, getting family members plumb book deals, not having a bank account, dodgy 'loans' & digouts, tax issues, bogus qualifications from LSE and UCD.......

Was there ever a FFer as FF as Bertie?

Straight A's across the board.

Haughey was in the Ha'penny place.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies