AIB transfers €3bn in loans to NAMA

AIB has transferred more than €3bn worth of loans to NAMA at a discount of around 60%.

The bank says the loans belong to 20 customers.

Just over €10bn of AIB's loans now remain to be transferred to the agency on a phased basis by the end of the year.

Read more: AIB transfers

Its keeps getting better and better.

D

Deleted member 17573

AIB has transferred more than €3bn worth of loans to NAMA at a discount of around 60%.

Just over €10bn of AIB's loans now remain to be transferred to the agency on a phased basis by the end of the year.

What´s your point? All this post tells me is that NAMA is getting on with the job.

An Gilladaker

60% is far to much for rubbish loans will we ever learn

HarshBuzz

how does this impact on their moving target for recapitalisations?

HarshBuzz

What´s your point? All this post tells me is that NAMA is getting on with the job.
the point is that this will (again) weaken AIB's capital ratios, forcing the government to pump yet more money into this insolvent turkey

which we will never see again

D

Deleted member 17573

60% is far to much for rubbish loans will we ever learn
I assume your use of the word rubbish refers to the assets behind these loans. Can you just mention a few of the assets that you have thus classified?

D

Deleted member 17573

the point is that this will (again) weaken AIB's capital ratios, forcing the government to pump yet more money into this insolvent turkey

which we will never see again
Nothing new there:roll:

HarshBuzz

An Gilladaker

I assume your use of the word rubbish refers to the assets behind these loans. Can you just mention a few of the assets that you have thus classified?
Give them a call am sure they will tell you :lol:

inthemire

How many of these customers are Public Sector workers?
1, 2, all of them? I think we need to know, as it is all the public sector's fault anyway!

Thankfully these loans have had no effect on the Economy and the country. you see the problem with ierland is Public Service Wages, not Bank incompetence and corruption.......:roll::roll:

FFS.

PUBLISH THE NAMES....

inthemire

Assets??? is that what you call them???

so beneficial that nobody will buy them??

Assets? Only Zanu/FF could call them that!!

Everthing going to NAMA has virtually no value, or it would be on the market!! Jesus Economics 1...

D

Deleted member 17573

Assets??? is that what you call them???

so beneficial that nobody will buy them??

Assets? Only Zanu/FF could call them that!!

Everthing going to NAMA has virtually no value, or it would be on the market!! Jesus Economics 1...
Why don´t you have a go at naming some of these assets on which you claim such expertise?

Glucose

A.I.B's loan book is decreasing. Therefore, "profits" (if there will be profits any time soon) will be down.

A.I.B's share price should decline further.

Interesting, that the share price increased slightly today.

There wouldn't be investors with a certain strategic interest in A.I.B. shares purchasing shares today ,would there?

D

Deleted member 17573

A.I.B's loan book is decreasing. Therefore, "profits" (if there will be profits any time soon) will be down.

A.I.B's share price should decline further.

Interesting, that the share price increased slightly today.

There wouldn't be investors with a certain strategic interest in A.I.B. shares purchasing shares today ,would there?
Would that be so bad?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies