Aine Brady is not stepping down

Nick Leeson

Aine Brady was on KFM radio this morning and she said she is not stepping down.

That means we get to vote her out! :D

[Mod]Don't use intentionally misleading thread titles. Amended[/Mod]

stoichkov

the one who made an arse of herself on pat kenny's frontline a while back.

Asparagus

Who is Aine Brady?????
Daughter of Michael F. Kitt TD,
Sister to Tom Kitt TD
and Michael P Kitt TD
Married to Gerry Brady (former TD)

She is a teacher who somehow stumbled into politics based purely on talent and a selfless devotion.
Her life experience was forged in the classrooms and playgrounds of Scoil na Mainistreach in celbridge.

Specifically her 22 years of education small children had made her an obvious choice for Minister for State with responsibility for Old People and Health promotion.
old people and children are, after all pretty much the same.

She has 4 children who will be looking for their birthright in the next 2 decades.

In fact the lenihan / kitt dynastic war will be the civil war for the next generation when the 166 seats in the dail will not be enough to grant them their entitlements.

Expose the lot of them

Daughter of Michael F. Kitt TD,
Sister to Tom Kitt TD
and Michael P Kitt TD
Married to Gerry Brady (former TD)

She is a teacher who somehow stumbled into politics based purely on talent and a selfless devotion.
Her life experience was forged in the classrooms and playgrounds of Scoil na Mainistreach in celbridge.

Specifically her 22 years of education small children had made her an obvious choice for Minister for State with responsibility for Old People and Health promotion.
old people and children are, after all pretty much the same.

She has 4 children who will be looking for their birthright in the next 2 decades.

In fact the lenihan / kitt dynastic war will be the civil war for the next generation when the 166 seats in the dail will not be enough to grant them their entitlements.
Thanks, I should have guessed - another bloody school teacher, at least while they are in the Dail they are only destroying the country and are safely out of the classroom.

CookieMonster

She's the Minister for State with special responsibility for being included in Photo Ops and posing standing beside things.

She once said residents of North Kildare would be better off using Shannon Airport rather then Dublin Airport because it takes less time to get to Shannon... or some such nonsense.

grainne whale

Thanks, I should have guessed - another bloody school teacher, at least while they are in the Dail they are only destroying the country and are safely out of the classroom.
Apparently she was an excellent teacher. Perhaps she should have stayed at it, instead of joining 'the Kitt dynasty' in the Dail.

gijoe

Isn't she the Minister of State for Token Women in Government when they ditched a few of them in the last reshuffle and had to put up at least one female? It was between her and Margaret Conlon. I remember her from the Charlie McCreevy by-election - she was absolutely clueless.

Watcher2

That means we get to vote her out! :D

[Mod]Don't use intentionally misleading thread titles. Amended[/Mod]
Whjy arew you posting this? You could as easily have said "Brian Cowen is not Stepping Down". Or is there something about Aine Brady I am missing? Were there rumours she was stepping down?

Mushroom

I hope that excellent woman (Murphy?) who won the seat in the McCreevy by-election will regain her seat in the coming GE - she's worth 10 of Aine - or, indeed of the whole Kitt dynasty.

flavirostris

In years to come, political scientists will be scratching their heads wondering how this woman managed to top the poll in Kildare North in 2007.
This was the classic commuter belt constituency affected by bad planning & lack of services/infrastructure, yet somehow she topped the bloody poll

CookieMonster

I hope that excellent woman (Murphy?) who won the seat in the McCreevy by-election will regain her seat in the coming GE - she's worth 10 of Aine - or, indeed of the whole Kitt dynasty.

Cathrine Murphy. Looks like she's on course to get one of FF's seats. Lets all hope it's Brady who is ousted.

Expose the lot of them

In years to come, political scientists will be scratching their heads wondering how this woman managed to top the poll in Kildare North in 2007.
This was the classic commuter belt constituency affected by bad planning & lack of services/infrastructure, yet somehow she topped the bloody poll
Vote early and vote often?

Conrad

Had her as a teacher for two years..... can't wait to vote her out. Although she works in Celbridge I think her power base is Clane.... Clutching at straws here to try distance Celbridge's sterling reputation from her topping the poll.

Nemi_

I take it this means she's judged herself to have a chance. Presumably she does, if she's the only sitting FF'er running.

Also, there's a sizeable Silly Old Bat vote out there that she can depend on.

Having topped the poll the last time, its sort of an opportunity for North Kildare to disgrace itself again.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies