Alan Farrell TD - why wasn't he made a Minister?

milipod

Alan is a fantastic TD for the people he serves in our Ward. He is one of the most decent, honest people in politics. In the next shake up I have no doubt in my mind that Leo will make him a senior minister, perhaps repalce Minister Flanagan. These cheap shots from the OBrian camp and the dirty shinners are wasted because Alan will not be stopped. And if any of Dr Reillys people are reading, I'm sorry to say he is very much a yesterday's man.
Hi Alan how is the neck?

hollandia

Alan is a fantastic TD for the people he serves in our Ward. He is one of the most decent, honest people in politics. In the next shake up I have no doubt in my mind that Leo will make him a senior minister, perhaps repalce Minister Flanagan. These cheap shots from the OBrian camp and the dirty shinners are wasted because Alan will not be stopped. And if any of Dr Reillys people are reading, I'm sorry to say he is very much a yesterday's man.

Is this one of your spasms, Alan?

effer

That Farrell guy looks like a complete gobsh1te who always looks very pleased with himself. It's not surprising that he'd make a false claim. Another talentless piece of sh1t.

Levellers

Hello Alan. Good post.

Clanrickard

This thread is funny. I expect this chanced to be followed around with awful puns involving the word neck for the rest of his life. Hopefully.

hammer

Its not even that Clanrickard.

There were two people to these types of accident.

Do people consider the affect of a claim on the other persons insurance premiums or do they not give a fu ck ?

Clanrickard

Its not even that Clanrickard.

There were two people to these types of accident.

Do people consider the affect of a claim on the other persons insurance premiums or do they not give a fu ck ?
Having been on the receiving end of a claim believe me I give huge f****s.

Clanrickard

LISTOWEL MAN

he called out Ferris and Dessie

he will always have the electorate's respect for that

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
This is one unpleasant sort of fellow that has a whiff of a Callely about him in my opinion.

Degeneration X

"Having won only €2,500 compensation in court for neck and shoulder injuries suffered in a car accident, Alan Farrell TD can console himself that he drew France in the Fine Gael World Cup draw. His Louth colleague Peter Fitzpatrick has Croatia.

We did enjoy a tweet from @Namawinelake following a judge’s decision that Farrell’s injuries weren’t “significant”. The TD posted a snap of himself with two young women, headlined: “Bumped into my nieces in between meetings at the Bundestag”. @Namawinelake quipped: “Hope they don’t sue you for soft-tissue damage"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/personal-injury-claim-quip-to-alan-farrell-td-is-pure-gold-d6n8dpqmn

Ha-Ha. Farrell finally exposed as a National Joke.

FG Malahide

He is a star in the FG party, this generation x character is a disgruntled tool who sits on the officer board in Dublin Bay North angry that his people are been shafted.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies