• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

mossyman

GDPR

I am now so cynical it wouldnt surprise me if the so-called rebels tried either to engineer a massacre in the last days of their control of Eastern Aleppo hoping to pretend that govt troops were responsible, or that they used the argey-bargey over evacuation of fighters to dispose of other rebel groups they were on the outs with.

former wesleyan

Its the execution of Syrian soldiers that had been gaurding the Al Kindi hospital in Aleppo in 2014. Al Nusra uploaded the video on their facebook page. See live link of video here:
LiveLeak.com - ** GRAPHIC** ** Volume warning And brutal Execution** 18+....FSA/Al nusra terrorists executing syrian soldiers
A Google search came up with these, all saying it was Christians.

https://www.google.ie/search?tbs=sb...zs3D0ZKDcJdJ2kn&btnG=Search by image&hl=en-IE

Presumably they could be Christians in the Syrian Army.

mossyman

A Google search came up with these, all saying it was Christians.

https://www.google.ie/search?tbs=sb...zs3D0ZKDcJdJ2kn&btnG=Search by image&hl=en-IE

Presumably they could be Christians in the Syrian Army.
No those soldiers had been defending the Al Kindi hospital outside Aleppo for almost a year. Al Nusra eventually carried out a series of suicide truck bombings on the hospital and about 15 surviving soldier were captured and executed.

See truck bombing here:

See news report on the destruction of Al Kindi hospital here:

Maybe some of the soldiers happened to be Christian as well I don't know.

GDPR

Happy Christmas derryman- I have always found you one of the most sincere and good willed posters on here and the older you get the more appreciate people being those things.

derryman

Happy Christmas derryman- I have always found you one of the most sincere and good willed posters on here and the older you get the more appreciate people being those things.
Well thanks for that. And happy Christmas to you too.

Hmmm fooled another one.

Smidgin

Billixed

Interesting vid here of Syrians of all religions, from Aleppo talking about their experiences of the regime change war and asking why the West and in particular the French supported the terrorist groups that have caused such carnage in their country:

PeaceGoalie

Bowen, like the BBC, is hard core MI6. This is the idiot who described the massive wall caging in the Palestinians as a fence. Why the black and white photography? The British government have paid hundreds of millions to destroy Syria and Yemen and recoup it in arms payments from the Saudis and Qataris. As regards empty streets, plenty of Aleppans have come out on the streets to celebrate the end of the British proxies.

1 year on from Freedom in Aleppo and notice nobody in Aleppo is screaming for the return of the US/US/Qatar and Saudi murderers.

Seems they like Freedom.

No doubt the cheerleaders for Western Imperialism will be disappointed.

razorblade

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom