Alex Jones-It's time

amsterdemmetje

'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid for first
Proof that Jones is far from infallible. Not that I ever needed it. He was claiming inside knowledge a few months ago that Clinton was running.
Thats lame ,as you would say with your ridiculous Americanised scutter.
"Infallible" is all you have to say about a man who made life hell for the Parents of Sandy Hook victims, sums up exactly what everyone on PIE knows about you and your disgusting mentality..

Wagmore

Thats lame ,as you would say with your ridiculous Americanised scutter.
"Infallible" is all you have to say about a man who made life hell for the Parents of Sandy Hook victims, sums up exactly what everyone on PIE knows about you and your disgusting mentality..
Are you sure you're not mixing Jones up with the Sandy Hook shooter?

amsterdemmetje

Are you sure you're not mixing Jones up with the Sandy Hook shooter?
He confounded the nightmare on those unfortunate parents and people like you still like "about 70%" of what he does ,people like you believe the shyte he vomits out ,people like you are as bad as him because your moral compass directs you towards his ilk , lets you believe and like what he does .

Your morals like Jones are clear to every one on this site,you, like him, are a bigot ,a racist little wanna be thug who thinks threatening violence on "old codgers" is brave and liking only "about 70% of Jones rhetoric is something that exempts you form being called out for what you are.

soubresauts

He confounded the nightmare on those unfortunate parents and people like you still like "about 70%" of what he does ,people like you believe the shyte he vomits out ,people like you are as bad as him because your moral compass directs you towards his ilk , lets you believe and like what he does .
I'm a bit confused about this Sandy Hook business. How did Alex Jones "confound the nightmare on those unfortunate parents"? Did he commit some terrible crime? And has he been convicted of that crime? And if not, why not?

amsterdemmetje

I'm a bit confused about this Sandy Hook business. How did Alex Jones "confound the nightmare on those unfortunate parents"? Did he commit some terrible crime? And has he been convicted of that crime? And if not, why not?
Not only are you confused but you are a demented anti vaccination loon, the sort of lonny brain dead pond life that Jones lives off the sort of loon who ignores all evidence and facts so jog on loon maybe Wagmore another Jones freak is interested in what you have to say spew out nobody sane does.

Golah veNekhar

Not only are you confused but you are a demented anti vaccination loon, the sort of lonny brain dead pond life that Jones lives off the sort of loon who ignores all evidence and facts so jog on loon maybe Wagmore another Jones freak is interested in what you have to say spew out nobody sane does.
Would you stop emoting all over the place like some demented Whahabi preacher losing control of himself on a combination of whisky and cocaine. There are legitimate questions to be asked about what exactly happened or didn't happen in Sandy Hook. Even if there were not knowing what the ruling elites in the West have become people are justified in being skeptical of mainstream media narratives. You should take a deep breathe, put your moral outrage to one side and listen to the interview below.

[video=youtube;KSplggyWEXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSplggyWEXk[/video]

Buchaill Dana

By calling it a hoax, declaring the parents crisis actors, putting up personal details and encouraging his cult to harass them. Court case pending.

But you knew all this.

amsterdemmetje

I see the nutjobs keep accumulating,jesus wept there are some sad souls out there in cyber land.

Emily Davison

You're in top form Amster, don't know how you do it but keep doing it.

Emily Davison

Would you stop emoting all over the place like some demented Whahabi preacher losing control of himself on a combination of whisky and cocaine.

. You should take a deep breathe, put your moral outrage to one side and listen to the interview below.

yada yada yada...
]

amsterdemmetje

You're in top form Amster, don't know how you do it but keep doing it.
Well in fairness Emily the three thumb balloons here are all the same none of them have an ounce of decency or honesty when faced with facts and evidence. The Wagmores and Soubresauts are a sad fact of the world we live in where decency and honesty mean nothing and the suffering of others mean nothing in their twisted conspiracy filled world.

Emily Davison

Well in fairness Emily the three thumb balloons here are all the same none of them have an ounce of decency or honesty when faced with facts and evidence. The Wagmores and Soubresauts are a sad fact of the world we live in where decency and honesty mean nothing and the suffering of others mean nothing in their twisted conspiracy filled world.
My problem is that I have zero interest in knowing who or what Alex Jones and others like him are about. And I'm useless on Twitter and Facebook so I seem to have no knowledge about these types of people.

But you are correct, using the suffering of others is a despicable thing to do, I didn't know about that Sandy Hook thing until Buchaill posted it up. I see that a failed presidential candidate is using the deaths of the child in Donegal and the priest in Tipperary. Despite the families being so upset about it.

Wagmore

Would you stop emoting all over the place like some demented Whahabi preacher losing control of himself on a combination of whisky and cocaine. There are legitimate questions to be asked about what exactly happened or didn't happen in Sandy Hook. Even if there were not knowing what the ruling elites in the West have become people are justified in being skeptical of mainstream media narratives. You should take a deep breathe, put your moral outrage to one side and listen to the interview below.

[video=youtube;KSplggyWEXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSplggyWEXk[/video]
Great video. These crazies are the new Bishops. Psychologically disordered, control freak neanderthal numpties that want to shut down thought.

Emily Davison

Is that the sock who i think it is ,no wonder Wagmore likes the youtube video it just posted, only other twisted fools on here educate themselves from the University of Youtube.
I presumed it was Ratio, is that who you mean. I don't actually bother reading her posts any more.

Golah veNekhar

Great video. These crazies are the new Bishops. Psychologically disordered, control freak neanderthal numpties that want to shut down thought.
I think in most humans there is a strong psychological drive to see themselves as a "good person". Now in many ways this is helpful as it keeps if not most at least a lot of people in line in terms of basic ethics, however it can be very dangerous. The need for self justification and the terror of facing up to the sad reality that you are far from as good a person as you wanted to think can lead to a lot of harm been done to self and others. I have noticed that this amster chappie has been trailing you around rebuking you furiously in his moral outrage like some Minister of Religion having a bi-polar crisis. It could very well be that he does this because subconsciously at least he is terrified that he might not be such a good person after all, so he comes on here and vents his fury on you, than goes away and feels better about himself because he tells himself; "I might have done such and such, but at least I am not like the pure evil scum who dare to like Alex Jones after he questioned what the media told me about Sandy Hook". Acting out of a narcissistic desire to feel good about yourself can very often lead to bad decisions.

Wagmore

I think in most humans there is a strong psychological drive to see themselves as a "good person". Now in many ways this is helpful as it keeps if not most at least a lot of people in line in terms of basic ethics, however it can be very dangerous. The need for self justification and the terror of facing up to the sad reality that you are far from as good a person as you wanted to think can lead to a lot of harm been done to self and others. I have noticed that this amster chappie has been trailing you around rebuking you furiously in his moral outrage like some Minister of Religion having a bi-polar crisis. It could very well be that he does this because subconsciously at least he is terrified that he might not be such a good person after all, so he comes on here and vents his fury on you, than goes away and feels better about himself because he tells himself; "I might have done such and such, but at least I am not like the pure evil scum who dare to like Alex Jones after he questioned what the media told me about Sandy Hook". Acting out of a narcissistic desire to feel good about yourself can very often lead to bad decisions.
Very perceptive-you've said in one post what I couldn't say in a 100. I outed Ampster as a lying thug yonks ago. He's never got over it

Wagmore

Very perceptive-you've said in one post what I couldn't say in a 100. I outed Ampster as a lying thug yonks ago. He's never got over it