Alex Jones-It's time

amsterdemmetje

I presumed it was Ratio, is that who you mean. I don't actually bother reading her posts any more.
Ah yes Ratio that's who it is the far right nazi Anti Semite no wonder Wagmore is on the same page as it.
Birds of a feather attracted to Jones,Milo, Yaxley all disturbing bigoted racist individuals .

roc_

I think in most humans there is a strong psychological drive to see themselves as a "good person"............
Very perceptive-you've said in one post what I couldn't say in a 100...
That's some projection, Ratio, you who are like the Jimmy Saville of antisemitism, always with the charade that all you care about is the dignity of the Palestinian Arabs, or Sephardic Jews, and so on, who anyone can see you use as pawns to further your agenda.

Whereas, the fact of the matter here is that armies of people like Wagmore, idiot acolytes and believers in Jones' little dramas (that primarily served to line his own pockets, no matter how he convinced himself and others of his noble intentions), harassed and taunted these parents already suffering from their terrible loss, this terrible tragedy, believing Jones that the parents were actually crisis actors who'd been hired by the government.

So when six years later, you still get neanderthals like Wagmore, still trying to salvage something of his original convictions in Alex Jones' little stories, in the face of what we now have massively adequate perspective on, which includes the actual suffering caused by Jones' absurd little dramas put on for the entertainment of his brainless fans (who are made by Jones to feel that their simplistic, conspiracist, anti-establishment understandings in fact constitute a superior and sensationalist wisdom, mitigating their feelings of inferiority in real life), well...

I'm sorry, but it is perfectly understandable why in the face of this, in the face of semi-literate paranoids like Wagmore who seek admission to intellectual life by regurgitating conspiracies, slogans, dystopian ideologies, and dogmas that they find on-line, that people on here get annoyed with him, and react to his idiocy, it has little to do with this little projection of yours.

amsterdemmetje

That's some projection, Ratio, you who are like the Jimmy Saville of antisemitism, always with the charade that all you care about is the dignity of the Palestinian Arabs, or Sephardic Jews, and so on, who anyone can see you use as pawns to further your agenda.

Whereas, the fact of the matter here is that armies of people like Wagmore, idiot acolytes and believers in Jones' little dramas (that primarily served to line his own pockets, no matter how he convinced himself and others of his noble intentions), harassed and taunted these parents already suffering from their terrible loss, this terrible tragedy, believing Jones that the parents were actually crisis actors who'd been hired by the government.

So when six years later, you still get neanderthals like Wagmore, still trying to salvage something of his original convictions in Alex Jones' little stories, in the face of what we now have massively adequate perspective on, which includes the actual suffering caused by Jones' absurd little dramas put on for the entertainment of his brainless fans (who are made by Jones to feel that their simplistic, conspiracist, anti-establishment understandings in fact constitute a superior and sensationalist wisdom, mitigating their feelings of inferiority in real life), well...

I'm sorry, but it is perfectly understandable why in the face of this, in the face of semi-literate paranoids like Wagmore who seek admission to intellectual life by regurgitating conspiracies, slogans, dystopian ideologies, and dogmas that they find on-line, that people on here get annoyed with him, and react to his idiocy, it has little to do with this little projection of yours.
Im sure you will get the usual Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz form the great "Journalist" that Waggy is for that,brilliantly put.

Golah veNekhar

Ah yes Ratio that's who it is the far right nazi Anti Semite no wonder Wagmore is on the same page as it.
Birds of a feather attracted to Jones,Milo, Yaxley all disturbing bigoted racist individuals .
I used to like Alex Jones when I was younger but have gone seriously off him for a variety of reasons. I have always despised Milo and Tommy Robinson. Also the idea that I am anti-Semitic is risible and if you could see my book shelves you would understand that.

Wagmore

I used to like Alex Jones when I was younger but have gone seriously off him for a variety of reasons. I have always despised Milo and Tommy Robinson. Also the idea that I am anti-Semitic is risible and if you could see my book shelves you would understand that.
This is the thing. These latter day Fascist bishops denouncing from their pulpits rage about what we should be allowed to watch and what to think. They spontaneously combust at the thought of us being allowed to make up our own minds. Utter intellectual low-lifes. By their paranoia and their psychological disturbance shall ye know them. It's dripping off their increasingly disturbed posts

Golah veNekhar

And what would that agenda be? Alex Jones has changed a lot since I used to eagerly listen to him and I doubt somehow that Wagmore had heard of him when I was into him. Alex Jones has become more and more mainstream and is these days increasingly just a "basic bitch" conservative and Wagmore while he does strike me as a decent enough chap also strikes me as just some basic bitch conservatism. Alex Jones by the way is very much the hard line Zionist these days and also is promoting Islamophobia which he used to oppose. There was a time when he used to have that beautiful man Professor Kevin Barret on his shows.

Remember also that Wagmore and I grew up in the shadow of 9/11 which has made a lot of things believable when they were not before given the magnitude of the lies in and around the official story of 9/11.

Also I blaming Alex Jones for something stupid people did is not on unless he expressly told them to do it. I cannot also recall any of those incidents you speak of.

Golah veNekhar

Yeah, like the anatomy section of Dr. Hannibal Lecter's library, only concentrating on Jews, I could well believe it.
I own more books either written by Jews or on Judaism than I own books by Muslims or on Islam. In fact if you are to lump in the ancient Israel and Second Temple Judaism in with Rabbinic Judaism than the majority of my library is Jewy. If I was anti-Semitic would this be the case? Of course not.

Golah veNekhar

The below is Alex Jones at his most brilliant. He really puts that smug pansy puff Piers Morgan in his place.

[video=youtube;ror9v2LwHoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ror9v2LwHoY[/video]

Wagmore

The below is Alex Jones at his most brilliant. He really puts that smug pansy puff Piers Morgan in his place.

[video=youtube;ror9v2LwHoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ror9v2LwHoY[/video]
Hilarious--think that was my first experience of Jones. Impossible not to laugh at the manner of Moron's obliteration

roc_

I own more books either written by Jews or on Judaism than I own books by Muslims or on Islam. In fact if you are to lump in the ancient Israel and Second Temple Judaism in with Rabbinic Judaism than the majority of my library is Jewy. If I was anti-Semitic would this be the case? Of course not.
Did you not understand my post on this, or are you just pretending not to? So tell me why did the character Dr. Hannibal Lecter have such a huge interest in, and so many books on anatomy, psychology and human behaviour? Was it so he could put that knowledge to honourable and ethical use?

As to your post above and laughable claim that "he really put Morgan in his place", Alan Dershowitz was Morgan's next guest. He totally nailed what went on in the interview saying, "We lawyers refer to people like that not as witnesses, but as exhibits. He was an exhibit, like a piece of evidence. You see him speaking and you say to yourself, 'I don't want that man to have a gun.'". Pier himself also said afterwards, "I can't think of a better advertisement for gun control than Alex Jones' interview last night". Nail on head.

Wagmore

And what would that agenda be? Alex Jones has changed a lot since I used to eagerly listen to him and I doubt somehow that Wagmore had heard of him when I was into him. Alex Jones has become more and more mainstream and is these days increasingly just a "basic bitch" conservative and Wagmore while he does strike me as a decent enough chap also strikes me as just some basic bitch conservatism. Alex Jones by the way is very much the hard line Zionist these days and also is promoting Islamophobia which he used to oppose. There was a time when he used to have that beautiful man Professor Kevin Barret on his shows.

Remember also that Wagmore and I grew up in the shadow of 9/11 which has made a lot of things believable when they were not before given the magnitude of the lies in and around the official story of 9/11.

Also I blaming Alex Jones for something stupid people did is not on unless he expressly told them to do it. I cannot also recall any of those incidents you speak of.
Great post-agree wholeheartedly

Wagmore

Did you not understand my post on this, or are you just pretending not to? So tell me why did the character Dr. Hannibal Lecter have such a huge interest in, and so many books on anatomy, psychology and human behaviour? Was it so he could put that knowledge to honourable and ethical use?

As to your post above and laughable claim that "he really put Morgan in his place", Alan Dershowitz was Morgan's next guest. He totally nailed what went on in the interview saying, "We lawyers refer to people like that not as witnesses, but as exhibits. He was an exhibit, like a piece of evidence. You see him speaking and you say to yourself, 'I don't want that man to have a gun.'". Pier himself also said afterwards, "I can't think of a better advertisement for gun control than Alex Jones' interview last night". Nail on head.
Face in palm moee like

Golah veNekhar

Okay I had to google who Dr Hannibal Lecter was- and my are you not ghoulish!

Alan Dershowitz is an odious deeply hypocritical censorious bully. Why am I not surprised that he would express contempt for a matter of fact God fearing Texan and desire to take guns out of the hands of decent hard working Christian people in the United States? Not being able to keep and bear arms is the sign of being a slave.

Golah veNekhar

Golah veNekhar

Gun Rights is something that I strongly agree with Alex Jones on. I don't understand why it is seen as a Right wing issue necessarily. The real assault on Gun rights on the UK mainland came after the General Strike in 1927 and was very much about making sure that the working class did not get out of hand. Anyway the Bible mandates Christians owning serious weaponry.

[video=youtube;nXTwAvE23ec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTwAvE23ec[/video]

Jack Walsh

Jesus that's some spelling for a such a renowned" Journalist". lol
Chief features writer for Daily Scutter
byline: "Wag: No Scutter too false to print"

He has probably fired off his CV to Alex but told he won't be accepted until he swallows Jones lies 100% instead of just 70%