Alex Jones-It's time

amsterdemmetje

More lies.Never used the word "renowned.' In my world, the term "renowned journalist"is an oxymoron.
In your world, lol is that world the world where you support the likes of Alex Jones and pedo sympathisers like Milo ,the world of Anti Semites bigots and racists, the world where you like to threaten violence of "old codgers ". Oh i know those who inhabit that world, they are called cowardly little Nazis in my world.

Wagmore

In your world, lol is that world the world where you support the likes of Alex Jones and pedo sympathisers like Milo ,the world of Anti Semites bigots and racists, the world where you like to threaten violence of "old codgers ". Oh i know those who inhabit that world, they are called cowardly little Nazis in my world.
Zzzzzz- Poster Golah has you so nailed. You're all over the shop. Take the advice and put a sock in it. I know you don't do shame but your lie-count is embarrassing at this stage.

Wagmore

Update: Forbes Contributor Falsely Claims Alex Jones Assaulted Child on Video

Unfeckinbelievable. This is one of the reasons given on the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday for throwing Jones off Twitter. A fake video. The other reasons was a doctored script and the third for having public verbals with a CNN reporter that had publicly called for Jones to be deplatformed. You'll notice that Sandy Hook wasn't mentioned once by Dorsey's Twitter sidekick. No more shitttetalk. This is Orwellian censorship that nobody who values free speech will endorse

Last edited:

Wise-up

Update: Forbes Contributor Falsely Claims Alex Jones Assaulted Child on Video

Unfeckinbelievable. This is one of the reasons given on the Joe Rogan podcast yesterday for throwing Jones off Twitter. A fake video. The other reasons was a doctored script and the third for having public verbals with a CNN reporter that had publicly called for Jones to be deplatformed. You'll notice that Sandy Hook wasn't mentioned once by Dorsey's Twitter sidekick. No more shitttetalk. This is Orwellian censorship that nobody who values free speech will endorse
I understand Alex Jones's (expensive but don't worry, he declared £20m income in 2014) lawyers are desperately trying to get him off the hook from defammation(bullying) cases taken by 10 Sandy Hook bereaved parents on Freedom of Speech grounds. And yet also trying to stop his and InfoWars documents and broadcasts be re-scrutinised by the Sandy Hook lawyers. (Me-thinks, he doth protest too much....)
The Sandy Hook parents' lawyers are making the transcripts of court hearings etc now fully available, such is the public interest in how this (greedy) bully has been operating. Here's a flavour from one court hearing in January 2019.

“….First, you have an email from Mr. Pozner (Sandy Hook parent). And he (Pozner, Sandy Hook parent) was letting the defendants (Jones/Infowars) know with actual knowledge what is happening is very upsetting and is not a good thing. Later on Mr. Jones himself says this in broadcast because Mr. Jones would tell the (Sandy Hook) parents things -- you know, there was this big uproar about the outrage--, and he (Alex Jones) addressed them directly and said “ I'm sorry the First Amendment is so upsetting”, knowing that he's upsetting them, saying “but we're going to keep this up and we're not putting up with your bullying, we're not going to cow down to you people, we're going to be looking into this and we're going to be countering, right? And he tells them "Me thinks you protest too much."

We hear a lot about perverts and abusers hiding "in plain sight". That's been the bullyboy Alex, with his sadistic abuse of bereaved parents and his followers' perverted legal defence of Freedom of Speech!

Last edited: