Alex Jones-It's time

Splodge

You don't know what you're talking about. Waters is a true intellectual, one of the few in Ireland these days. And he is still a fine writer. I read his latest book. It is fascinating and informative.

Waters writes in a painstaking style, concentrating on putting the truth out there rather than creating beautifully honed sentences like, say, John Banville. For that reason alone he's unlikely to be a bestseller, though his book sales are not helped by the inevitable specious badmouthing by the Irish Times people and the woke crowd, not to mention copious dirty tricks in bookshops.
Christ on a bike. Utterly bonkers.

Buchaill Dana

Christ on a bike. Utterly bonkers.
The dirty tricks in bookshops being him put on the shelf under W wheras O'Toole goes under O. A commie conspiracy

Buchaill Dana

Like you've ever been in a bookshop. After your clueless, embarrassing performance last weekend? Unlikely.
I thought you were ignoring me? A man who mixed Dan Brown and Dan Jones up questioning others literacy levels...

Paddyc

Anyway,

Back to Alex Jones.

He's threatening to eat his neighbours if this goes on much longer.

At least I think that's what he's saying....

My children aren’t going hungry! I’ll eat your ass! And that’s what I want the globalists to know — I will eat your ass first!”
Wagmore's hero ladies and gentlemen....

ManUnited

I've been watching Alex lately. Very funny, I recommend it for a laugh on a long boring day. He is absolutely losing his sht most days. As a performance artist few can compare. The "eating my neighbour's ass" bit was a classic. The sexual context went right over his big, loony head. (Americans seem to have an obsession with asses). A nice change from bragging about death threats from the deep state and his position as secret advisor to Trump. (I suppose that is a little bit credible.) Go hard Alex, you the man.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom