Alex Jones-It's time

CookieMonster

Dismissed by the left as a loony conspiracy theorist who, allegedly, (he denies it), claimed the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax,
Just on that point:

"Yeah, when you’re trying to decipher cloak and dagger dirty tricks, it’s pretty hard to do. It’s just that then you learn that they were funded by western funding. Then you learn that it was the same (inaudible) connection, underwear bomber. Then those are big red flags that they were patsy provocateurs. The classic MO has been followed.

"And then yeah, it kind of becomes a red herring to say the whole thing was staged--because they have staged events before. But then you learn the school had been closed and reopened, and you’ve got video of the kids going in circles in and out of the building, and they don’t call the rescue choppers for two hours, then they tear the building down and seal it, and they get caught using blue screens and a email by Bloomberg comes out in a lawsuit where he’s telling his people to get ready in the next 24 hours to capitalize on a shooting.
"Yeah, so, Sandy Hook is a synthetic completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn’t believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids. And it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors. I mean they even ended up using photos of kids killed in mass shootings here in a fake mass shooting in Turkey -- so yeah, or Pakistan. The sky is now the limit. I appreciate your call."
Jones’ Dec. 28, 2014, episode in which the host, responding to a caller, called the Sandy Hook incident "a giant hoax." Jones elaborated: "The general public doesn’t know the school was actually closed the year before." Also: "They don’t know they had kids going in and out of the building as a photo opp." And, Jones said on that show: "But it took me about a year with Sandy Hook to come to grips with the fact that the whole thing was fake. I mean, I couldn’t believe it. I knew they jumped on it, used the crisis, hyped it up. But then I did deep research--and my gosh, it just pretty much didn’t happen."
In a Sept. 24, 2014, episode of the show, Jones cited a story on the InfoWars webpage that day headlined, "FBI says no one killed at Sandy Hook." Jones then said, "According to FBI crime statistics at FBI.gov, no one died in 2012 in Sandy Hook. It shows no homicides in that town."
https://www.politifact.com/texas/st...y-clinton-correct-austins-alex-jones-said-no/

On the FBI Point:
As it turns out, a recordkeeping anomaly of sorts is at the root of the FBI report’s dissonant statistics for the Sandy Hook massacre. If you followed news of the incident at the time, you may recall that Connecticut State Police (not local city or town police) managed the crime scene in the hours, days, and weeks after the event in Newtown. Accordingly, the Sandy Hook Elementary victims were included in Connecticut’s statewide records, but they were not tallied as crimes of any description in Newtown in 2012. Rather, the deaths were classified under “State Police Misc.” in separate records.

Although the state’s murder total was 146 that year, only 110 of those deaths were assigned to specific local jurisdictions in the FBI report. The statewide tally of 146 includes the 27 victims of the Sandy Hook massacre.
https://www.snopes.com/news/2015/02/07/fbi-admits-sandy-hook-hoax/

Jones is a f**king moron, idolised by f**king morons.

showbandmanager

It looks, on the surface at any rate, as if these social media behemoths have become institutional Thought Controllers and that the thoughts they want to control and eradicate are conservative ones. Dark days if this lunacy isn't resisted. Is China the new template for these creeps?
Alex Jones is not a Conservative .

He's a looper making money off other loopers by pushing bullsh1t lies , and flogging Braindead Force Plus to said loopers .

No decent , self respecting person who considered themselves a Conservative would have anything to do with him .

Wagmore

Time this bollix finally ****ed off into the night.

He has made his fortune from gullible marks who wanted fantasy escapism, and he supplied what they wanted.

Let him p*ss off to spend his final years consuming hookers and cocaine. Or scratching his ass. Whatever.
Get back to us when you've read your Voltaire. Or do you think he should be banned too. Classic Fascist thinking-"I'm offended by what you say. Die!"

Wagmore

Alex Jones is not a Conservative .

He's a looper making money off other loopers by pushing bullsh1t lies , and flogging Braindead Force Plus to said loopers .

No decent , self respecting person who considered themselves a Conservative would have anything to do with him .
This is about Free Speech and the right to disagree.Not really whether Jones is a wacko.Nobody used to ask for TV Evangelists to be banned. Why Jones?

valamhic

Get back to us when you've read your Voltaire. Or do you think he should be banned too. Classic Fascist thinking-"I'm offended by what you say. Die!"
Voltaire me arshe. He never got past page 3 of the Daily Scuttle.

valamhic

I am just trying to figure if this discussion was been taken place in a cattle mart, a working class pub, a dinner or waiting on a funeral.

The settled opinion of everyone there would be:

It does not matter what he says, it may be crap or it may be good. It may be exciting or boring. It may be ranting or reflective.

What matters is his right to say it. That is the issue and he has a right to say it.

I believe that will stick, that is how the public think.

CookieMonster

I am just trying to figure if this discussion was been taken place in a cattle mart, a working class pub, a dinner or waiting on a funeral.

It does not matter what he says, it may be crap or it may be good. It may be exciting or boring. It may be ranting or reflective.

What matters is his right to say it. That is the issue and he has a right to say it.

Nobody is stopping him saying anything. He can stand on the side of the street beside all the other loons ranting about conspiracy theories all he likes. Several private companies have taken the decision not to allow him to use their service, because he's a dangerous lying nutcase, as is they right to do so.

Skin the Goat

Another one of Waggy's "I don't take Alex Jones seriously but....." diatribes.

This schoolgirlish infatuation with meticulously constructed caricatures shows no sign of abaiting :)

I'll say one thing for Jones - He knows his market!

CatullusV

Oh dear.

The guy has father greater outreach and access to the media than all of us on this site combined. He has not been muzzled in any manner.

Clanrickard

You are entitled to your opinion. But why shouldn't conspiracy obsessed loons be entitled to share their views the same as anyone else? Don't give me that "they're private companies and they can't be forced to give him a platform" crap. Why shouldn't he be given a platform the same as everyone else.
And I have argued just that on other threads. All voices should be heard unless they are inciting violence or slandering someone.

Spanner Island

i find it hard to concentrate on what he is saying when the delivery of the rhetoric sounds like a World Wrestling Federation trash talker before a big 'fight'.

Hulk Hogan in a suit.
I refused to even enter a Harvey Norman store back when they first setup here and had that Australian gobsh!te screaming through their adverts...

Years it was... and long after they changed tack before I ever set foot in one...

Back in the 1990s the Howard Stern shock jocks of this world were still a bit of a novelty.

Fast forward 20 years and they seem to be more the norm with the volume turned up across the board... everyone just shouting and screaming at each other...

Stern didn't even scream very much but the precedent was there... leading all the way to the current toxic times...

Let's hope it's a phase.

johnnypockets

It looks, on the surface at any rate, as if these social media behemoths have become institutional Thought Controllers and that the thoughts they want to control and eradicate are conservative ones. Dark days if this lunacy isn't resisted. Is China the new template for these creeps?

Oh waggy. You really are a clown :lol:

Cellachán Chaisil

And I have argued just that on other threads. All voices should be heard unless they are inciting violence or slandering someone.
Alex Jones seems to agree:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom