Allow men to same rights as women to collect Child Benefit to reduce the effects of austerity suffered by women?

petaljam

Yeah sure - and you live in France too. And you have no connections with any Irish based pro-abortion group. Yet you know every detail of every twist and turn that happens in that area, while knowing absolutely nothing else about the country. You can fool some of them for a while ..........but it won't last. They'll all see through you eventually.
Jesus, you really are an idiot, you know that?

If I do join an Irish based pro-abortion group, which is a possibility, hopefully I could do something useful even from abroad, I will make no secret of the fact. And it will be because of posters like you and some of the others on here.

For the moment I have enough to do, and up until Savita Halappanavar's death had no active interest in the situation around pregnancy termination in Ireland. Naively I thought that if a woman was undergoing a prolonged miscarriage she would be given a termination if she wanted one, since the foetus was dying anyway. How wrong I was. Naively also, I expected to find unanimity here that it was a disastrous mistake and must not be allowed to happen again, and that I would be able to tell that to the various people IRL who had been asking me if it was possible that a woman had been allowed to die in Ireland and because it "was a catholic country".
Instead I found posters casting aspersions in Ms Halappanavar and her husband, the most disgusting lying and misrepresentation of the facts.

Quant à l'endroit où j'habite, je ne te le dirai pas, mais je n'ai aucune hésitation à te dire que tu es un pauvre con, un nul et un minable. T'es franchement un connard, t'es une petite bite et une grosse merde, et tu pourras demander à Des si je semble maîtriser convenablement la langue de Molière, imbécile va!

D

Deleted member 17573

You said you wanted to see abortion deregulated - that means no limits, no restrictions. Explain where I'm going wrong with that!
You saw what I posted about this previously so you are lying in pretending ignorance. I

said the problem is in making it a right in the first place. It should be a medical treatment. Heart transplants are "deregulated" in the same way, ie regulated by doctors. So is surgery for obesity or that operation to lengthen people's legs. None of those are available to healthy people who don't actually need them.

You bitter, twisted, lying little man. I have nothing else to say to you because you really are the lowest of the low on here. Apart from some of the really unbalanced ones, and I'm beginning to think maybe you might belong in that group too.
If you want abortion deregulated, it means you want the woman to have the choice of having an abortion at any stage in a pregnancy, so long as she can find a doctor to perform it. True or false?
Can you just walk into a surgery and get your stomach stapled or your legs lengthened? Why would abortion be different?

The rates for late abortions in Canada, where abortion is regulated as a medical treatment, not a legal issue, which was my suggestion, are no higher than anywhere else, and seem to be the incompressible number everywhere caused by diagnoses of severe problems which either have just arisen or can't be identified earlier :
- 0.7% of all abortions were later than 20 weeks (not 24 weeks, 20 weeks), and
- 90% were before 12 weeks.
http://www.canadiansforchoice.ca/mythbrochure.pdf

Or this :

(NB: a catholic province - coincidence? )
You're a bit all over the place here Petal. First you accuse me of lying, but then you refuse to clarify your position and now you appear with a "justification" for your position on deregulation, about which you accused me of lying.:roll: You've been rumbled and you're rattled.

D

Deleted member 17573

Jesus, you really are an idiot, you know that?

If I do join an Irish based pro-abortion group, which is a possibility, hopefully I could do something useful even from abroad, I will make no secret of the fact. And it will be because of posters like you and some of the others on here.

For the moment I have enough to do, and up until Savita Halappanavar's death had no active interest in the situation around pregnancy termination in Ireland. Naively I thought that if a woman was undergoing a prolonged miscarriage she would be given a termination if she wanted one, since the foetus was dying anyway. How wrong I was. Naively also, I expected to find unanimity here that it was a disastrous mistake and must not be allowed to happen again, and that I would be able to tell that to the various people IRL who had been asking me if it was possible that a woman had been allowed to die in Ireland and because it "was a catholic country".
Instead I found posters casting aspersions in Ms Halappanavar and her husband, the most disgusting lying and misrepresentation of the facts.

Quant à l'endroit où j'habite, je ne te le dirai pas, mais je n'ai aucune hésitation à te dire que tu es un pauvre con, un nul et un minable. T'es franchement un connard, t'es une petite bite et une grosse merde, et tu pourras demander à Des si je semble maîtriser convenablement la langue de Molière, imbécile va!

Not at all convincing, you're trying too hard - that's always a bad giveaway.

petaljam

Any chance you'd consider deleting that bit?
That depends entirely on you, I hadn't engaged with you for months till the other night, but you kept following me around like the sad obsessive weirdo you clearly are, posting lies about me.
Stop posting to me or about me, and you'll see nothing from me about you, still less to you.
Weirdo.

D

Deleted member 17573

That depends entirely on you, I hadn't engaged with you for months till the other night, but you kept following me around like the sad obsessive weirdo you clearly are, posting lies about me.
Stop posting to me or about me, and you'll see nothing from me about you, still less to you.
Weirdo.
You'd like that - but I was the first here to cop on to you and I believe I was also among the few to spot what you were up to with your deregulation nonsense. So, sorry, I'll post in response to you as I see fit. You can continue with your games taking me on and off ignore - you'll eventually see that the ignorer loses, surprised you haven't realised it already.

petaljam

You'd like that - but I was the first here to cop on to you and I believe I was also among the few to spot what you were up to with your deregulation nonsense. So, sorry, I'll post in response to you as I see fit. You can continue with your games taking me on and off ignore - you'll eventually see that the ignorer loses, surprised you haven't realised it already.
Oh I don't think so, it just means I sometimes don't see what a fool you've made of yourself until a bit later.
Anyway, I thought you were the one who asked me to stop responding to you just now - was that another lie?

As for what you've copped into, I've always been entirely truthful in everything I've posted. So you've "copped on" to something that's entirely in your own fantasy land. Not that I'm surprised. For instance you could ask a mod to see where I'm posting from, but of course that would only show what a fool you are. For what it's worth I give my permission for them to post what country Im posting from. (Not town, if you don't mind, mods. Not that I afraid of anything a doddering old fool like Saioor could do, but as Isaid before there are some real crazies on this site.)

edg

You are shameless, aren't you?

Des QUOTED directly from edg, QUOTES that demonstrated a clear contradiction.

Utterly clear in fact.

Now f**k off with your various mental reservations and the like.

Edit:
Still waiting for a name for one of your "hairy lezzers", by the way? Avoiding answering I assume?
No he didn't.

He made a wrong assumption based on a situation he admits he knows nothing about.

I'm sure he wont be happy you brought it back up again!

edg

Yes, it does.

It proves a contradiction between two different versions of a story, both told by the same poster.

Just how stupid do you think the readers of this site really are?
Because if you think that any sensible person couldn't see that contradiction you are either very stupid or else just a lying troll.

Now, which is it Sailor?

Stupid, or a troll?

Should I ask the mods for a poll?
They were separate events. Two different "stories". Does that mean anything to you? Have you not been following the thread? I mean, really???

D

Deleted member 17573

Oh I don't think so, it just means I sometimes don't see what a fool you've made of yourself until a bit later.
Anyway, I thought you were the one who asked me to stop responding to you just now - was that another lie?

As for what you've copped into, I've always been entirely truthful in everything I've posted. So you've "copped on" to something that's entirely in your own fantasy land. Not that I'm surprised. For instance you could ask a mod to see where I'm posting from, but of course that would only show what a fool you are. For what it's worth I give my permission for them to post what country Im posting from. (Not town, if you don't mind, mods. Not that I afraid of anything a doddering old fool like Saioor could do, but as Isaid before there are some real crazies on this site.)
All that matters is that we know that you believe a woman has the right to unrestricted access to abortion at any time in the pregnancy. But you won't come clean and admit that. Why? Maybe you can't deal with the awful consequences of that position yourself.

petaljam

It's offensive to women, because based on nothing but your own prejudices about women, to assume that the rate of late abortions will rise significantly if there is no law specifically preventing them.

It's also stupid because it shows complete ignorance of what a late abortion is to the woman undergoing it. Women who undergo late abortions only do so because they either couldn't get or didn't need one earlier, eg because of late diagnosis of FFA, or a severe health emergency arising late in pregnancy but before viability.

I already linked to figures that show that in Canada, where there is no legal limit, only 0.7% of all abortions took place after 20 weeks, and over 90% were carried out before 12 weeks.

Only in Ireland do women end up being refused early abortions because they are either not ill enough or not suicidal enough, with the result that they either die or end up as we saw with a 25/26 week foetus being removed pretty much by force from the womb of a suicidal woman.

No-one is going to decide to wait until the third trimester just for the hell of it, and only a woman-hating idiot could believe otherwise. Or the Irish authorities.

Which is probably much the same thing, come to think of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17573

It's offensive to women, because based on nothing but your own prejudices about women, to assume that the rate of late abortions will rise significantly if there is no law specifically preventing them.

It's also stupid because it shows complete ignorance of what a late abortion is to the woman undergoing it. Women who undergo late abortions only do so because they either couldn't get or didn't need one earlier, eg because of late diagnosis of FFA, or a severe health emergency arising late in pregnancy but before viability.

No-one is going to decide to wait until the third trimester just for the hell of it, and only a woman-hating idiot could believe otherwise.
Then all that's required is legislation to cover FFA and severe threats to the mother's health, and including the proviso that a live delivery will be the means of dealing with the situation where that is possible.
As for it being offensive to women, that's the same as asserting that any law is offensive to those not likely to break it. I feel gravely offended every time I see a speed limit sign:roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramon Mercadar

Mad Men: Inside the Men's Rights Movement—and the Army of Misogynists and Trolls It Spawned

ON A BALMY AFTERNOON last June, dozens of demonstrators carrying "Stop the Violence" and "Rape is Rape" placards descended on the Hilton DoubleTree in downtown Detroit. They had come to protest the first-ever national gathering of the men's rights movement, which aims to battle discrimination against men but has drawn criticism for stirring up hatred of women. Two weeks earlier, a sexually frustrated 22-year-old named Elliot Rodger had gone on a suicidal rampage in Santa Barbara, California, killing 6 people and injuring 13. He had left behind a chilling 137-page manifesto suffused with a bitter misogyny and language commonly found in men's rights forums. "The girls don't flock to the gentlemen. They flock to the alpha male," Rodger wrote. "Who's the alpha male now, bitches?" His attack ignited a firestorm online, spurring women to share their experiences of misogyny via the hashtag #YesAllWomen, and bringing major media attention to the men's rights movement.

With irate phone calls and even death threats pouring into the hotel in the run-up to the conference, its organizer, A Voice for Men, was forced to move the event to a local Veterans of Foreign Wars hall. The group warned ticket holders by email that "ideological opponents" were likely to show up, and that they would be "looking for anything they can to hurt us with." ...

Mad Men: Inside the Men's Rights Movement

Emily Davison

That's not what you said, but is certainly the half-arsed effort I expected from you in respect of trying to regain some consistency to your narrative.

Even if it is true (and, at this stage, I am all but certain that it is all a lie) are you happy to have allowed bullies to continue their efforts on other victims? Do you not feel any responsibility towards those victims? In other words, you didn't sort it. Not if they found others to bully.

You're a spoofer of the lowest order.
Another poster who didn’t believe your lies about bullies either.

(I miss Des. If you read this I was reading the other day how lime diseases is on the rise in Ireland, I thought of you then, hope everything is ok)

edg

Another poster who didn’t believe your lies about bullies either.

(I miss Des. If you read this I was reading the other day how lime diseases is on the rise in Ireland, I thought of you then, hope everything is ok)

Ok, this stalking thing is starting to get weird Emily.

toughbutfair

I don't approve of child benefit but if we are going to have it, it's better to give it to a woman as they are maternal, a man is more likely to spend it on a good time.

edg

I don't approve of child benefit but if we are going to have it, it's better to give it to a woman as they are maternal, a man is more likely to spend it on a good time.
Why don't you approve of child benefit? I've never heard that argument before!

The rest of your post is the kind of sexism we usually hear from modern feminists.

Popular Threads

Most Replies